LiveToLift will be joining the ranks of the gods (Mdrol/Andromass cycle)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the time has finally come to put all this research to work! This is obviously a bulking cycle with no worries of lean mass etc. I have been on a bulk for some time now and it has been slow and steady for a while. Initially I wanted to just run the andromass being that the sides are so minimal. Through research and some guidance by our own FLEX I've decided what better to compliment such a good product like andromass then with a kick start by the strongest compound out....

Overall goal you ask? Gain weight! Muscle weight of course but if half is water/fat no biggie I have an incredible metabolism and any unnecessary gain will be easily controlled through diet on pct alone. I'm hearing horror stories and also glorified stories on Mdrol and am going into this cycle with as much caution as possible. I would definitely love any help or opinions to be posted to kind of guide/critique any thing along the way. Sit back and tighten your seat belts boys and girls its gonna be a hell of a ride!

What is on hand:
2 bottles cycle assist by CEL
1 bottle Mdrol CEL
1 bottle Andromass V2
1 bottle Andromass V3
1 bottle BCAA capsules
1 bottle taurine capsules
Tub of german creatine
2 Bottles of fish oil
Multi-vitamin
1 bottle hawthorn berry
Whey protein

PCT On Hand
Nolva liquid
Formula X
Reversitol V2

starting weight will be listed at 168.5. Alright here we go!

************Final Review************

So here is a bit of a review that I may edit when I get to a computer but have a bit of time on lunch right now.

Bench Sets at 210>235
Military press Sets at 145>155
Squats Sets at 225>235
Lat Pulldown Sets at 160>200

Total weight gain was 7.5 pounds

Mdrol

Pros: Quick weight gain
Huge strength gain
Cheap pricetag
Alpha male feeling
Incredible pump

Cons: Headaches were bad at times
Lethargy

Andromass V2/3 (ran v2 with Mdrol and v3 alone following the Mdrol/v2)

Pros: slight strength increase
Didn't feel toxic at all
Vascularity increase

Cons: PRICE
Heartburn/nasty burps
PRICE lol
Lethargy mainly just from v2

Overall cycle was great, held onto about 7 pounds as of now, strength increase was amazing and is still with me now! Mdrol was definitely more toxic then the Hdrol run I had and it was noticeable! AM was too expensive to justify running, sorry PP! Really thought I would see more weight gain overall too, the highest I saw was 12 pounds during v2/Mdrol but it quickly went down. I do however think that the strength that I gained from the mdrol would have been a lot tougher to keep had I not been running the AM. It was definitely a fun ride as expected.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes!! Nice cycle man! One day o hope to run AndroMass!

Let's do this!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya, very excited on this one! Welcome!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
lol what are your doses and cycle length, how about workout routine, do you have a diet or are you eating dirty? just a couple thoughts dont know how in depth you want to go into during your log.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
how old are you, how many lbs have you gained prior to this cycle?

Im down for the cause bro!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright Yesterday was day one didn't have time to make a good intro so I decided to save it for today! :sly:
Forgot to mention the dosing in the intro so will throw it up now. Already have been taking the cycle assist for about a week and a half now.
Week 1/2
Mdrol= 10mg
Andromass= 3-4 caps twice daily
cycle assist= 8-10 caps/day

will keep it at this for now and adjust on week 3 according to sides and overall feelings/results.

Will say I am already hit with minor headaches, was hoping I could sneak by with out any but will up the hawthorn to see if it counteracts.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25 yrs of age and 25 lbs in about a year and a half, dont worry I'm not just starting lifting and hopping on the strong sh!t to get big lmao! My starting weight was 143 when I hit the gym.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I will go in-depth brother!
Work out routine= I usually rotate these two routines every month and a half
chest/tris
back
shoulders
legs
biceps

Chest/tris
back/biceps
Shoulders/legs

With the first routine I generally take 2 days of a week scattered if needed extra rest or on sat sun if I have something planned for the weekend.
The second routine I stick to a 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off. Sometimes it gets changed around according to work and kids but try to stay with that.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet= Chicken breasts, Red meats, Tuna fish, cottage cheese, bagels, eggs, low fat yogurts, protein shakes, oatmeal, PEANUT BUTTER!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely I try to get some greens, etc in there but it makes it rough when your constantly stuffing your face with protein and carbs lol!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Oh I will go in-depth brother!
Work out routine= I usually rotate these two routines every month and a half
chest/tris
back
shoulders
legs
biceps

Chest/tris
back/biceps
Shoulders/legs

With the first routine I generally take 2 days of a week scattered if needed extra rest or on sat sun if I have something planned for the weekend.
The second routine I stick to a 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off. Sometimes it gets changed around according to work and kids but try to stay with that.
do you change workouts or just the routine in which you do the workouts, IMO you can keep the same muscle groups each day forever but you do need to change your actual lifts every 2-3 months. ex. switching from barbell to dumbbells, and straight bar curls to ezbar curls.

how long are you planning on for the whole cycle, its the best idea to make sure you can handle the SD in the first week but i would bump it up to 20mg in the second.

you should def take before/after pics, especially since this is you first cycle and you should make good gains, also post up some maxes, or heavier lifts to see your strength gains.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran Hdrol 5 months ago so not the first but will reply to rest of post in a few.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I do mix up my work outs a lot as far as bar bell to dumbell etc, as of day 4 which will be monday I will post my exact logs and experiences during workouts too so that you will have a better idea. I have a few logs recently that have my exact weight to workout on them.

This cycle is planned on an 8 week cycle
mdrol/AM first 4
am last 4

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after 2.jpg

after 1.jpg

These were from a few days ago so they will be the befores to use for comparison.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant post max on each core because its been a while since I maxxed but i will throw out my main lifts at normal reps

Bench= ~205 at 8 reps
shoulder press(smith)= ~140 at 8 reps
squat= 215 at 8 reps
Deads= 225 at 8 reps
Lat pulldown= 160 at 8 reps
Straight bar curl= 95 at 8 reps

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's superdrol?
Lol. Good luck bud!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok subbed in to see how it treats ya ;-)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get the chance that hammies/tri's one day and the next day try quads/bis. I have to tell ya it was a nice change up for myself.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Ran Hdrol 5 months ago so not the first but will reply to rest of post in a few.
\

oh sorry no disrespect, the way i read your original post i thought this was your first run...your pretty strong for your size already, way stronger than me lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
\

oh sorry no disrespect, the way i read your original post i thought this was your first run...your pretty strong for your size already, way stronger than me lol
No problem at all man! I give it my all in the gym and push harder then a lot of people bigger then me, my upper body kills it at the gym but my lower half needs serious work!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you get the chance that hammies/tri's one day and the next day try quads/bis. I have to tell ya it was a nice change up for myself.
Nice, yea i read that in your log the other day. Definitely going to be living in the gym atleast for the next week being I'm on shutdown from work! :) So I plan on doing all kinds of crazy sh!t in that period. Will give it a whirl for sure.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant post max on each core because its been a while since I maxxed but i will throw out my main lifts at normal reps

Bench= ~205 at 8 reps
shoulder press= ~170 at 8 reps
squat= 215 at 8 reps
Deads= 225 at 8 reps
Lat pulldown= 160 at 8 reps
Straight bar curl= 100 at 8 reps
man.. My shoulders must be hash... I can only get 175 up like twice... Strong start!
Man... you gonna get SUPER STRONG!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry will edit that is on smith machine. My bad, I prefer to do them on that machine then barbell.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea but 170 on smith, about 155 free.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea but 170 on smith is probably about 155 free.
Are you saying theoretically? Or did you not subtract 30 from the bar? So confused now lol.

How are those grapefruit burps treating you ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying theoretically? Or did you not subtract 30 from the bar? So confused now lol.

He just subtracted 25 ;)

Curious as well on them burps. I have NEVER gotten grapefruit burps. Even on 6 caps of AL+AH at once... Currently on AH I take 3 at a time and get nothing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was actually just giving the weight that I did last time I had a spotter with free weight.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heh, dang I think you could do more on that smithy then ;)
Push bro!
Yea, its been a long time since I've been off the smith though. It was nice having a partner to push for the extra couple reps and if I'm not mistaken I believe that was during my Hdrol run. Just for you I will make someone go out of there way to spot me so I can get a more accurate judgement for this! :veryhappy: I plan on hitting 200 by the end of this run on the smith! shoulder's were one body part that got lit on fire during my last cycle!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update on the headaches and feeling, just got back from dinner with the family and am pleased to say I haven't had any headaches since this morning. I am feeling very lethargic though and am probably gonna hit the sheets pretty early tonight. Wouldn't say just yet as to whether the product has anything to do with it but I'm beat!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Man, the burps were so terrible the first day! They haven't been too bad lately but my god I almost lost my dinner last night from them haha. And yea I was just trying to remember what weight I was using the last time I went and did them with a partner. Didn't even know that -30 would be the way you translate.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update on the headaches and feeling, just got back from dinner with the family and am pleased to say I haven't had any headaches since this morning. I am feeling very lethargic though and am probably gonna hit the sheets pretty early tonight. Wouldn't say just yet as to whether the product has anything to do with it but I'm beat!
Yea. You could be just beat up from over training or lack of sleep. Or maybe not enough vitamin D? Could be a lot of things. Take care man. You grow when you sleep bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question about dosing. At the moment I am dosing the Mdrol immediately upon waking up with 3 tabs of andromass. Then taking 3 more andromass about 8 hours later. should I be dosing them at different times? Also should I dose them on an empty stomach or with meals?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question about dosing. At the moment I am dosing the Mdrol immediately upon waking up with 3 tabs of andromass. Then taking 3 more andromass about 8 hours later. should I be dosing them at different times? Also should I dose them on an empty stomach or with meals?
I though version three was all at once dosing?
I would take the mdrol with a meal. Better nutrient partitioning I think.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say you want the biggest anabolic spike as close to your workout as possible, so if you work out in the morning, that would work.
I try to get my dbol/pbold/sdrol etc in about an hour before the gym with some fats like natty pb and fish oil.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, the burps were so terrible the first day! They haven't been too bad lately but my god I almost lost my dinner last night from them haha. And yea I was just trying to remember what weight I was using the last time I went and did them with a partner. Didn't even know that -30 would be the way you translate.
Well basically if you have 2 plates on the bar its 135, and the smith is only 15 lbs, so 135-30 is 105 for 2 plates on the smith.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards

Last time I checked the smith machine bar was 15lbs...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Hence the reason I asked if he subtracted 30 for that purpose ;)
yeah and you guys went over it already i was a page back, the phone app jacks me up sometimes. my bad haha merry christmas

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say you want the biggest anabolic spike as close to your workout as possible, so if you work out in the morning, that would work.
I try to get my dbol/pbold/sdrol etc in about an hour before the gym with some fats like natty pb and fish oil.
I have the V2 version at the moment, picking up V3 assuming I dont have any issues on this cycle. The V3 would be ran the last four weeks.

I though version three was all at once dosing?
I would take the mdrol with a meal. Better nutrient partitioning I think.
Alright, yea I work out in the am generally so it is usually about exactly an hour before I go to the gym. I will remember that though since this week I'm off work and will be going at all different times. What about the with or with out food anyone know if it effects the absorption? I have read somewhere that you have to space your cycle assist 4 hours from hdrol/mdrol dosing didnt know if food had the same concept.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas to everyone btw! Will tell you what it's crazy watching your son get the high of presents, you think Christmas isnt the same as you get older but it's more fun watching him open presents and playing them with him!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Merry Christmas to everyone btw! Will tell you what it's crazy watching your son get the high of presents, you think Christmas isnt the same as you get older but it's more fun watching him open presents and playing them with him!
nothing better than when your kids are old enough to enjoy christmas...merry christmas!!!!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
If I had a son I would buy him 10 bottles of mdrol. Everyone knows the best gifts are the ones people won't use so you get them back.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update on overall feeling. Woke up feeling amazing! :006: I want to make sure I keep a very open and honest log here so I'm gonna spill a few details. Day one was hell, not going to lie. Feeling was not good, had a stomach ache starting about an hour after first dose. Had on and off headaches all day. Started to read random reviews online and literally freaked myself out. A little off subject but there are some real horror stories on mdrol over on that body builders website. Dont wanna use the actual name ;-). Woke up second day with a tremendous headache I'm talking one that would make you throw up. At this point I really got nervous that this log was gonna be cut down to just an AM log being that I know what compound would be doing these things to me! Took 1 ibuprofen and cycle assist was upped along with hawthorn. Headache diminished and seemed to only come back when I was laying down, odd. By night time the headache was gone but lethargy was kicking my a$$. Let me add I'm now coming off of 3 months of working a stamping plant press leader position with just 3 days off that entire period so I'm blaming the lethargy on that! Woke up this morning and was affraid to see how I would feel...... Excellent! That is all that can describe it, no headache not too sore at all and I'm actually up nearly 3 lbs already. Which is nice because I dont think I've been over 170 in the last 3 months. I'm hoping the feeling I was having was just my body reacting to being hit with such a harsh compound and the storm is over! The show WILL go on!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i would def keep the hawberry doses up there, and drink lots of water. i dont think its was the mdrol that was making you sick but i could be wrong. i like to take my supp with food too cause i usually take a vitamin at the same time which makes me sick as **** on a empty stomach. hopefully your in the clear now.