4AD/5AD cycle results

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I thought I'd try a 4AD cycle orally before diving into the more "potent" stuff later. I just hit the 4 week mark and here are the results so far....

Weight - up 11lbs.

Lifts:

Bench - up 40lbs (some of this was muscle memory though)

Lat pull downs - up 40lbs

Biceps - up 10lbs on each dumbell

Triceps - various exercises so it's hard to measure weight but good growth

Legs - I do lots of different exercises so it's hard to measure weight but I saw the most growth here!

Dosing - wk 1-2 900 mg/day wk 3-4 1500 mg/day plus 500 mg/day 5AD

Question....I'm trying to decide whether to extend to 6 weeks or stop now and do PCT and come back with the 1T/4AD trans combo in a couple of months? I know when I did the cut cycle of M5AA the results kept getting more and more pronounced each week (and it was hard to stop!) and I'm wondering if there is a build up effect with 4AD also. If so I'll probably extend...any info guys?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thought I'd try a 4AD cycle orally before diving into the more "potent" stuff later. I just hit the 4 week mark and here are the results so far....

Weight - up 11lbs.

Lifts:

Bench - up 40lbs (some of this was muscle memory though)

Lat pull downs - up 40lbs

Biceps - up 10lbs on each dumbell

Triceps - various exercises so it's hard to measure weight but good growth

Legs - I do lots of different exercises so it's hard to measure weight but I saw the most growth here!

Dosing - wk 1-2 900 mg/day wk 3-4 1500 mg/day plus 500 mg/day 5AD

Question....I'm trying to decide whether to extend to 6 weeks or stop now and do PCT and come back with the 1T/4AD trans combo in a couple of months? I know when I did the cut cycle of M5AA the results kept getting more and more pronounced each week (and it was hard to stop!) and I'm wondering if there is a build up effect with 4AD also. If so I'll probably extend...any info guys?

WTF is 5AD?

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
it's another PH that has been rumored to increase the effectiveness of other PH's...I don't think it worked though. I was experimenting

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd say if you are still experiencing really good gains (not too much bf increase), go ahead and extend the cycle. I think with those two compounds you should be able to recover quite well in pct. Just common sense thinking here. You might even consider throwing in a little M5AA if you have any to keep it moving.