m1d versus epistane or stack

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good morning .. doing research for another cycle in about 8 wks . looking for some imput from those with more experience than myself . this will be my second cycle ran epistane 4 wks with pct after . i was reading about m1d being more androgenic than anabolic which i do beleive epi is mostly anabolic . i was going to run another cycle of 6 wks epistane possibly adding the m1d or is that too much . also i see m1d is similar in structure to dhea . is this m1d the same as dhea and imput on results from m1d/ dhea would also be appreciated . .so to clean it up shoud i just run 6 wk epistane or add to that. 2nd part is m1d similar to dhea and would either of those be a good stack with the epi . thank you for your imput

megamutent8

Awards
I personally have not tried M1d, but have ran Epi like you stated, and I dunno about you but my joints started to get stiff even with increasing water intake among other things.....I dunno how effictive it would be to run both so I am curious as well =p.....anyway best of luck on whatever you decide to do