Making myself a Forerunner with Alpha Mass and 4AD

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS ALPHA MASS AND 4AD

Hey everyone, decided to do a log of this since its relatively new. This is unsponsored...everything you see I bought with my own money. I will give the best reviews of this as possible. So what do we have here?

AM.jpg

Alpha Mass

760-0001.jpg

alphamasspancle.jpg

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Not liver toxic
-DSHEA Compliant
-Does not convert to DHT
-Does not convert to Estrogen
-Liquid Cap delivery promotes unmatched bioavailability and absoprtion.
[/FONT]

4-AD

2350005-250x250.jpg

4-ADfacts.gif

Trying to gain some size of these two items. Currently dosing at 6 capsules of Alpha Mass a day and 2 shots of 1ML of 4AD. Would like to know if I should increase the 4AD dosage.

Supplements taking on this cycle:

Agmatine
DAA
Protein
Multivitamin
LCLT
Green Tea Extract

LETS GET THIS STARTED

Attachments

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved for Before Pictures

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WEEK 1

I have now been on this for a week. I just haven't had time to post it up. Currently I am taking 6 total caps of Alpha Mass a day with two 1ML servings of 4-AD. I take my doses with fatty meals, and I take them both at the same time. I wish I could say I have gained 4 lbs by now but we all know that does not happen....typically. Currently I am suffering from a severe body rash, I have not been able to pinpoint the cause of the rash but I am cannot rule out that it could be caused from taking this. I doubt it, but if it doesn't go away in the next week I may discontinue use of this. We will have to see.

Strength- Currently about the same. Muscle starting to feel fuller, lots of motivation in the gym.
Libido- Up, always like a rabbit :D
Thoughts- Too early to tell. Hopefully be running about 6 weeks of this. Would consider bumping up dosages if recommended.

Current weight: 199

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
You should get a second bottle of the AlphaMass. The logs of this I have read most people agree that ramping up to a 4/4/4 for a 6 week run has had great results. I am following along to see how this goes.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Im in. Alpha mass is a more affordable version of andromass. Im interested cause i jumped on the 39.99 androlean summer sale

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should get a second bottle of the AlphaMass. The logs of this I have read most people agree that ramping up to a 4/4/4 for a 6-8 week run has had great results. I am following along to see how this goes.
I do have a second bottle :D

Im in. Alpha mass is a more affordable version of andromass. Im interested cause i jumped on the 39.99 androlean summer sale
We will see my friend!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Nice I only saw the one bottle.
What does PCT look like

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I only saw the second bottle.
What does PCT look like?
I havent decided yet but I have plenty of PCT items on hand. Serms, natty products, GDA's you name it i got it haha.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I havent decided yet but I have plenty of PCT items on hand. Serms, natty products, GDA's you name it i got it haha.
awesome lets have some fun

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off to a good start

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks copy.. Any suggestions?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a day off. Just re cooperating before I hit chest hard tomorrow!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed bro. Kill it! Time to add the MASS!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sub

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool stuff. I'm in. The rash is weird. Keep us updated.
its going away, something my skin came in contact with, not really sure what it was. will give update tomorrow.... any one suggest i run higher or keep at 6 caps/ day with 2 doses of 4AD?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
sub a dub.

very interested in this stack.
thanks for doin this for us man...
loggin takes time.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub.

very interested in this stack.
thanks for doin this for us man...
loggin takes time.
no problem, I am pushed for time so I can't promise an amazing log but I will do my best.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did shoulders today starting to feel fuller and a bit harder. Strength felt mildly increased as well. Trying to decide if a serm is necessary for pct. I will give a more in depth update on wednesday which will be the start of my third week or the end of my second weeks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its going away, something my skin came in contact with, not really sure what it was. will give update tomorrow.... any one suggest i run higher or keep at 6 caps/ day with 2 doses of 4AD?
How far into the cycle are you? I'm sure I read somewhere.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I could keep at this dose for 8 weeks or run 9 caps for 6 weeks and then add another serving of 4AD?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Start ramping up to 9 this week then hit 12 by week 6.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update--

Start of third week was Wednesday.
Feeling full, and hard. Minor strength increases but no increase in total body weight. Could be recomping though. Its hard to get use to these new safer anabolics when you are used to superdrol. I do not feel "on" like the more harsher oral hormones. Just bumped up to 9 caps a day today. Ready to crush it these last couple weeks.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Update--

Feeling full, and hard. Minor strength increases but no increase in total body weight. Could be recomping though. Its hard to get use to these new safer anabolics when you are used to superdrol. I do not feel "on" like the more harsher oral hormones. Just bumped up to 9 caps a day today. Ready to crush it these last couple weeks.
Welcome back

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
sub'd..

will be taking last dose of my second bottle today.

true about the 'on' feeling - definitely not as in your face as a superdrol or halo product.

my rep/strength increases were pretty dam solid for my squat, bench & deads

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd..

will be taking last dose of my second bottle today.

true about the 'on' feeling - definitely not as in your face as a superdrol or halo product.

my rep/strength increases were pretty dam solid for my squat, bench & deads
excellent to hear. what was your dosing scheme like?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
^^ ran 6 caps/day ( 3 cap in the AM, 3 caps in the PM ) for the entire first bottle

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ ran 6 caps/day ( 3 cap in the AM, 3 caps in the PM ) for the entire first bottle
so you ran one bottle for four weeks?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
yessir - ran the other bottle mostly at 9 per day - did 6/day for awhile when i got sick

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update--

PM Me with your address brother. I don't really do this oftetn, but I think I see where your mind is going and I figure I've got a bottle or so to help you out with that I'm not going to get to in time. The Mrs and I are trying for kids right now so all of my stock is all on hold till she gives me the ok..lol.

I'm thonking you want to ramp up, right? What about the 4ad with it? 1 bottle of alpha mass and 1 box of 4ad? Let me know and I'll have it out tomorrow

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have some alpha mass on the way and some decavol. I'm interested to see how it goes and if it's worth it to ramp up to 9 or even 12 caps a day or to go 8 weeks 6 caps a day.

I've read some1 say they went up to 12 and had hair loss. He had a log on here as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some alpha mass on the way and some decavol. I'm interested to see how it goes and if it's worth it to ramp up to 9 or even 12 caps a day or to go 8 weeks 6 caps a day.

I've read some1 say they went up to 12 and had hair loss. He had a log on here as well.
We will see brother. No side effects to speak of right now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE:

This is the beginning of Week 4. I have ramped up my dose to 9 a day, keeping the 4AD to 2 shots a day. I have not really gained any weight to speak of but my strength is climbing steadily. I can feel it when I go into the gym. Every week is better than the last. Today my buddy in the gym said I was looking bigger and leaner. This stuff is definitely working. 2 more weeks of this stuff and I will be good to go. Might even run it longer who knows.

Libido= still up, don't feel shut down.
Hairloss= none
Acne- a few cropping up here and there.
Intensity in the gym- Up
Motivation- Up
Side effects- Every now and then I feel I have slighty elevated BP...nothing to worry about though.

Going good so far. Hope these next 2 weeks are even better. Let me know if any of you have any questions. Definitely satisifed that a very light mild hormone is giving me some good motivation, strength, and intensity.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
UPDATE:

This is the beginning of Week 4. I have ramped up my dose to 9 a day, keeping the 4AD to 2 shots a day. I have not really gained any weight to speak of but my strength is climbing steadily. I can feel it when I go into the gym. Every week is better than the last. Today my buddy in the gym said I was looking bigger and leaner. This stuff is definitely working. 2 more weeks of this stuff and I will be good to go. Might even run it longer who knows.

Libido= still up, don't feel shut down.
Hairloss= none
Acne- a few cropping up here and there.
Intensity in the gym- Up
Motivation- Up
Side effects- Every now and then I feel I have slighty elevated BP...nothing to worry about though.

Going good so far. Hope these next 2 weeks are even better. Let me know if any of you have any questions. Definitely satisifed that a very light mild hormone is giving me some good motivation, strength, and intensity.
Nice update man.
You just started 9 a day this week?
I'm excited for the delivery of mine.

Sorry if I misse but what are you goin to do PCT wise?

How many cycles have you done in the past, what's that history look like?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still Going strong eh? Good thing about the non metyls is the body doesn't feel like it's got destroyed towards the end. I'm on week 2 of mdrol, no sides as if yet, but I'm ready and waiting lol. For you and the and the alpha series you shouldn't have much to worry about. :)

Keep it strong man!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My anabolic history includes: h drol , superdrol, cyanostane, phera+ lmg. Still going strong on this and really, pleased so far especially if I keep gaining better results

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My anabolic history includes: h drol , superdrol, cyanostane, phera+ lmg. Still going strong on this and really, pleased so far especially if I keep gaining better results
Wow, sounds good. Slapping myself in the face now for not getting some 4Ad when nutra had it for HELLA cheap lol.

Good stuff man! Great for a non methly... which I probably will run in early summer... I think 1 metyl and 2 non methyl cycles a year would be best for my poor liver...

Good job FRL!

Keep killing it man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow, sounds good. Slapping myself in the face now for not getting some 4Ad when nutra had it for HELLA cheap lol.

Good stuff man! Great for a non methly... which I probably will run in early summer... I think 1 metyl and 2 non methyl cycles a year would be best for my poor liver...

Good job FRL!

Keep killing it man!
Yeah I kind of agree but do you think non methyls can affect the liver a bit in any way?

Nice, after that and gaining is great!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I kind of agree but do you think non methyls can affect the liver a bit in any way?

Nice, after that and gaining is great!
Yea. They also affect lipids but it's much better than three methyls a year. Lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is, metabolized by the liver so yeah it probably does effect it somehow. but not near as bad. these mild prohormones are going to be my go to muscle builders from now on. Would love to try deca vol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everything is, metabolized by the liver so yeah it probably does effect it somehow. but not near as bad. these mild prohormones are going to be my go to muscle builders from now on. Would love to try deca vol
Yeah.
I had great luck with the AMS 1-AD, 4-AD, Deac-Vol stack!
I was broke out in pimples and gained about 9lbs and I looked juicy.

Like I said I have the alpha mass and the deca vol on the way.

I'm like you these mild PHs work great...
Guess DHEA ain't bad after all, maybe my test is low....

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
might want to check out my brs fan page bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE

Up to 202 lbs. A gain of 3 lbs so far. Not alot but if its noticeably easier to keep these gains Ill be happy. Body recomp has something to do with this too, staying fairly lean while gaining some good weight. I still don't feel shutdown to terribly bad, I know its hard to judge off just a feeling. So far my PCT choices are as follows:

Clomid, Anabeta, PCT Assist

Or

Erase, Anabeta, PCT Assist, Vida Test.

My sex drive is still pretty good right now, the only thing I continue to feel occasionally is high blood pressure. If I drink something with caffeine I get really warm which usually isn't the case. No BP headaches. Work out are going well, someone commented to me that my chest was getting bigger. People are noticing something which is always a great sign. I might bump to 12 a day for the next 2 weeks or continue at 9 caps for 3-4 more weeks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE:

Stepped on the scales on Monday. 206 lbs. Thats a total of 8lbs gained. Some of it probably from Christmas cookies and treats but still looking somewhat leanish while putting on 8 lbs. This is my last week of Alpha Mass and 4AD. Interested to see how easy the gains are to keep. Will probably be using Erase/AromX/Post Cycle Support for my PCT. This really stepped up these last 2 weeks and I am enjoying the rest of the cycle. Still @ 9 caps a day with 2 doses of 4AD.

Strength is up I got 335 for 2 on my squat, 275X10. Before I was getting 275 for maybe 5 or 6.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
UPDATE:

Stepped on the scales on Monday. 206 lbs. Thats a total of 8lbs gained. Some of it probably from Christmas cookies and treats but still looking somewhat leanish while putting on 8 lbs. This is my last week of Alpha Mass and 4AD. Interested to see how easy the gains are to keep. Will probably be using Erase/AromX/Post Cycle Support for my PCT. This really stepped up these last 2 weeks and I am enjoying the rest of the cycle. Still @ 9 caps a day with 2 doses of 4AD.
Nice run.