Bens RPN Havoc Cycle

Beno393

Awards
G'day guys, i posted this on bb.com but apparantly that forum is a bit touchy about the whole ph thing!? im about to start my first ever cycle of a ph, ive used the search button like many others have failed to do so i dont have too many questions, i would just like some opinions/support :)

I ordered a bottle of havoc off Ebay, and the next day i brought a five pack as it was cheapish and my mates were phyced to try it as well. I am in Australia and instead of recieving a brand new shiny bottle of rpn havoc, i recieved a customs seizure notice! they said it comes under the restricted anabolic steroid laws and was destroyed! i got off with a warning. so i was worried that soon they would seize the five pack and not be very happy at all! but there was nothing i could do to stop it so i had to bite my nails and wait out.

well the very next day the five pack shows up at my door (just sitting their on the street! anyone could have grabbed it!) so i was back in the game!

my aims with this cycle is to gain at least 8 pounds. i have been gymin it for three years and have been gaining about 1.5kg (3 pounds) every six weeks when im going seriously and eating right, i have a decent frame and only look strong due to the lack of bodyfat really.

im going the very common 20/30/40/40 cycle

support supps include;

Liv.52 ( 4 daily; for the poor old liver)
swiss fish oil ( 4 daily; joint support)
optimen multi Vitamin ( 3 daily; everything else)
anabolic innovations life support tabs ( 4 daily; prostate, liver, cholesterol, blood pressure)
mushashi turine (2g daily; back pumps)

and PCT will consist of

anabolic inovations cycle support
nova SERM
liv.52
fish oil
multi V
creatine

i just bagged up all of the tablets in am/pm bags, 60 bags of around ten pills! i felt like some sort of drug dealer with piles of pills around me!

i have preloaded all of the support sups for 1 week so im ready to start my cycle on monday!

also i been eating clean and will be using ON gold standard whey as my protien of choice.

heres to hoping i have all my bases covered! now its time to get maggot drunk before going cold turkey!

kansui

kansui

Awards
Hey mate, lucky to get the 5 pack of Havoc in and the single taken.. Top luck there.
You could start out first week on 30mg rather than 20.. Maybe 20 for the first couple days.
Enjoy your cycle

Beno393

Awards
I was thinking the same thing, apparantly 20mg dosnt really do squat? maybe ill go to 30mg on day four, becasue the bottle has 90 pills my cycle will look more like this...

week 1;
20mg then 30mg

week 2;
30mg

week 3;
30mg then 40mg

week 4;
40mg

as for getting a serm, i was going to go to my doctor and tell him i want to get off the gear, is it kinda his duty of care to perscribe a serm? im guessing he will want blood work? getting things is alot harder in aus due to our touchy customs. i just watched bigger stronger faster and now i cant wait to start!

also for pct will i need a test booster and somthing for libido? (ill be working away with a bunch of blokes so im doubting ill need my libido haha)
is it true about the whole pct depression thing?

kansui

kansui

Awards
I'd dose 30/40/40/40. I don't think lying to your doctor is very smart... One lie leads to another, he'll know your being dishonest.. I don't think a doc will prescribe you a SERM anyway. Search eBay mate, that's your best bet.
Read this.. Tunedsports.com. Good info there for your cycle.

Beno393

Awards
I'd dose 30/40/40/40. I don't think lying to your doctor is very smart... One lie leads to another, he'll know your being dishonest.. I don't think a doc will prescribe you a SERM anyway. Search eBay mate, that's your best bet.
Read this.. Tunedsports.com. Good info there for your cycle.
your right mate, lying wouldnt be smart, but is it such a lie? if ph's metabolise into a steroid, and serms are required to block estrogen receptors which can cause nasty permanent sides (read gyno), isnt a doctor the guy who is supposed to try to help with this? i shouldnt really be second guessing you, sorry about that, i just thought doctors would be more willing to help with this charade as steroids are often used for medical purposes? i doubt my doc would know much about anabolics anyway really, he uses google to diagnose neck pain!

thanks for the tunedsports link! they really sum things up and should be a must read for all ph beginners. also im not going the 30/40/40/40 gig as its my first crack and im not sure how the aggression/backpumps/gyno is going to be with me, im a friendly guy but due to my army and krav maga training i can be jumpy, so i better play it safe!!

i had a go with ebay, all the pct therapy they offer seems to be more otc stuff, and i dont want to be one of those ignorant fellas who reckon theyll be right!

Beno393

Awards
Thanks Kansui,

Day 1

i took 10mg this morning and 10mg in the arvo before gym, libido was up! i wanted to fck everything that moved, even after having sex it still wasnt enough!

im pretty sure the placebo helped me lift alot today, i was going up weights on most exercises, and doing extra reps. cant wait for day 2!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Shiznown Nutrition / Health 1
MLB 25