first Liquidclen cycle help!!

jboy507

Awards
About to start my first clen cycle. Have read up on what a good amount to start with is and how long to take it for but some advice from someone who has actually done it before would be a huge help.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what do you need to know?? 2wks on, 2wks off. Use keto or benadryl at night for your receptors. start low and work your way up, side effects will tell you when you need to level off or drop down a bit.

If you have not purchased it yet albuterol would be a better option IMO. way less sides, tad bit less potent = win win

jboy507

Awards
Yeah thanks man. Already got the clen. So Benadryl the same days as I'm taking the clen or on the two weeks off?? By the way about the shakes am I going to be able to function in my day to day activities or am I gonna look like loopy?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Ur gonna shake mainly in your hands. Kinda makes it hard to write or text for sure. Cramps was a side for me as well u may get bad cramps. Mine came mainly in hands and feet for somereason. I waited to take the benadryl after i was done. Not everyday. Thats just me.

jboy507

Awards
Cool cool. Just one more thing man, how long did you do the whole 2 wks on 2 wks off for. 2 or 3 times in a row or more or less???

jboy507

Awards
Cool thanks man huge help. Appreciate it.

Ps. How were your results

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks man huge help. Appreciate it.

Ps. How were your results
Ya no prob, here to help....
I only lost about 3-4 lbs but its because my diet was piss poor and only did cardio for 15-20min a day. I did see a good improvement mainly in arms. Made skin thinner and more veiny (if thats a word).

jboy507

Awards
Lol. Yeah think it's a word. Well gonna start Monday, I do bout hour of cardio a day now so should get some good results just gotta get a good diet going.
I'll keep in touch let ya know how it's going

jboy507

Awards
Benadryl ED??? By the way this is the cough medicine right??