T-Bol vs. H-Drol.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Shhh! If your very quiet u can hear the crickets now lol !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Lol ok that made me laugh so TY

Nope. TBol as a standalone for now. Just can't pin buddy. So the war is from everyone attacking me saying if u use TBol u must use TEST.

Thus my debate and reply to them. Everyone says leave PH's in general alone but if u run HDrol no one bothers u. BUT lol u run TBol alone and the Heavens come thundering down on u lol.

Lol, why can't you pin just curious? But yeah I feel you.. Tbol should be way better for an oral cycle than Hdrol alone, kids just are used to it being a kick starter, but theres no reason why you can't get some solid lean gains from tbol.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    •   

3. Well for now it freaks me out. And it's funny as I used to be take care of my EX (Thank God) wife and amongst other pleasant things I used to give her several injections a day and this included taking blood as well.

Who knows maybe in the future as I never say never but for now ill stick to orals

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Well for now it freaks me out. And it's funny as I used to be take care of my EX (Thank God) wife and amongst other pleasant things I used to give her several injections a day and this included taking blood as well.

Who knows maybe in the future as I never say never but for now ill stick to orals

Ah, lol I will inject one day down the road most likely, as for now I think I am too young to be messin with any more hormones, and I am not sure if I am prone to MBP or not. So maybe when I go bald when I am older or have made alot more natty gains ill start injecting, far down the road xD

5. Well it's a hard call that is for sure. I was totally natural three quarters of my life and accomplished a lot. But now that I have retired from competitions it was time to dabble on the dark side. Who knows maybe by cycle time ill change my mind and pin.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Well it's a hard call that is for sure. I was totally natural three quarters of my life and accomplished a lot. But now that I have retired from competitions it was time to dabble on the dark side. Who knows maybe by cycle time ill change my mind and pin.

Yeah, fersure man, well good look with your goals!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM