4 week 19-nor+ 4ad cycle.

LIFTER23

Awards
Have 2 bottles of Ergopharm Androdiol Select 300 pills and 2 bottles of Dermabolics NorDerm transdermal. I will be taking 900mg of the 4ad( 3 pills plit up daily) and 400mg of NorDerm a day (two applications a day, AM/PM). I have nolva on hand, will run that for 3 weeks post cycle.

So far, taken 2 pills today and one application of Norderm. Took the 4ad pre workout, and the NorDerm after my shower. No irritation as of yet. Didnt really notice a difference yet obviously. I think IM just paranoid, but my right nipple feels itchy. :think:

I als havesome Nizoral 1% and will probably get 5% Spiro.

Other supplements Im using are:

Swole V2
ON 100% Whey
ProLab Lean Mass Matrix.
Ephedrine and Caffiene pills (might drop for bp issues)

Will get starting stats tommorow...

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Have 2 bottles of Ergopharm Androdiol Select 300 pills and 2 bottles of Dermabolics NorDerm transdermal. I will be taking 900mg of the 4ad( 3 pills plit up daily) and 400mg of NorDerm a day (two applications a day, AM/PM). I have nolva on hand, will run that for 3 weeks post cycle.

So far, taken 2 pills today and one application of Norderm. Took the 4ad pre workout, and the NorDerm after my shower. No irritation as of yet. Didnt really notice a difference yet obviously. I think IM just paranoid, but my right nipple feels itchy. :think:

I als havesome Nizoral 1% and will probably get 5% Spiro.

Other supplements Im using are:

Swole V2
ON 100% Whey
ProLab Lean Mass Matrix.
Ephedrine and Caffiene pills (might drop for bp issues)

Will get starting stats tommorow...
I did a similar cycle a few months ago except I used a trans 4-AD (500mg) and oral Nordiol (900mg). I originally planned a 4 weeker but found the gains really kicked in later in the cycle so I extended it for a couple of weeks. Overall it was very mild regarding side effects, just had a few cramps.

Good luck!

LIFTER23

Awards
I did a similar cycle a few months ago except I used a trans 4-AD (500mg) and oral Nordiol (900mg). I originally planned a 4 weeker but found the gains really kicked in later in the cycle so I extended it for a couple of weeks. Overall it was very mild regarding side effects, just had a few cramps.

Good luck!

Mild sides is what I was looking for. I think I have enough to last maybe 5 weeks. What brands and how much did you buy. Also, how was your PCT?

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Mild sides is what I was looking for. I think I have enough to last maybe 5 weeks. What brands and how much did you buy. Also, how was your PCT?
I took 2 bottles Ergopharm's Nordiol (plus some Nordiol powder I had lying around) and 2 bottles Dermabolics 4Derm (with about 3grams of 4-AD powder added).

PCT was 4 weeks of liquid nolva (Phoenix Labs - 50/40/30/20mg). I dropped about 5lbs of water weight from the 4-AD but retained muscle gains and strength. Overall, I didn't feel like I was shutdown too hard. A good, low side cycle.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I think IM just paranoid, but my right nipple feels itchy. :think:
Get some formestane to be safe. I had a scare, it's not worth gyno to save 4 bucks by not throwing some formestane powder in your 4derm.

LIFTER23

Awards
Are there any issues with ephedrine/caffiene and blood pressure on this cycle?

Also, no changes as of yet, not expecting it, in the gym I have an overall good feeling, I here 4ad makes you feel good...

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Are there any issues with ephedrine/caffiene and blood pressure on this cycle?

Also, no changes as of yet, not expecting it, in the gym I have an overall good feeling, I here 4ad makes you feel good...
After I took the Nordiol caps I definitely noticed a CNS stimulating effect. I felt slightly anxious for the first couple of weeks just after dosing but it cleared up. I always took the Noriol post workout or my pulse rate would get very high while in the gym.

I'm usually sensitive to stimulants so I don't think this kind of reaction is all that common. I'm sure you'll be fine with E/C.

LIFTER23

Awards
Thanks, Im taking the 4ad pre workout and the Norderm after my shower...

Pointbreakd

Awards
would a cycle like this be ok for someone with Male pattern baldness

Right now I'm thinking about taking Ergopharm Norandrodiol and Egropharm 4AD
with 6OXO post cycle. Is nolva better for post? Is there a chance of hairloss with this cycle?

LIFTER23

Awards
Ok, I stopped this cycle after about the 3 week point. I was not seeing any types of gains, and feel I might have started thinning a tiny bit on my left front of my hair. I was just becoming more bothered than anything. I gained what, 2-3 lbs, I think that had more to do with my diet and creatine though. I think Im done with PH's, I did see gains on M1T, but I just didnt like that stuff...