Andromass Question LIVER ISSUES

  1. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Andromass Question LIVER ISSUES


    I am currently running a 6 week h drol cycle so this question is not for me, but for a friend that I am trying to help out. He wants to run his first cycle (and wants it to be legal as far as the compound is concerned). I suggested maybe he should try andromass since it is legal and does not hurt the liver. I should mention he has elevated liver enzymes and he does not want to take any compounds that could further damage his liver. So would 4 weeks of Andromass be okay for a first cycle? And the most important part of this thread concerns his PCT. I know it is a good idea to use a serm for any PCT but I also read that serms can be liver toxic. Is this true? If it is true, what could he use for PCT so he does not put extra strain on his liver. Thank you for the help and input in advance.

  2. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bump..anyone? Would ERASE and DAA be enough for pct for andromass?
  3. New Member
    MTAC's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

    I personally would go with Test Recovery System by PP. If you cant get your hands on it due to it being out of stock at the moment .... I would go to Erase and Titanium XL... DAA can be run at the same time as well, might be over kill but wont hurt ... Keep up the good work !!!
    " If you always do what you have already done, you always get what you have already got"
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    1149
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    83.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    I am currently running a 6 week h drol cycle so this question is not for me, but for a friend that I am trying to help out. He wants to run his first cycle (and wants it to be legal as far as the compound is concerned). I suggested maybe he should try andromass since it is legal and does not hurt the liver. I should mention he has elevated liver enzymes and he does not want to take any compounds that could further damage his liver. So would 4 weeks of Andromass be okay for a first cycle? And the most important part of this thread concerns his PCT. I know it is a good idea to use a serm for any PCT but I also read that serms can be liver toxic. Is this true? If it is true, what could he use for PCT so he does not put extra strain on his liver. Thank you for the help and input in advance.
    He should take nothing for a while- see if his liver values improve- and then discuss options with his doc.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    1215354
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    If he already has some liver issues, I'd be hesitant to use ANY orals.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  6. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    He should take nothing for a while- see if his liver values improve- and then discuss options with his doc.
    He has been to his doctor about this issue as far as they can tell there is nothing wrong with his liver. It is normal size no masses he it taking milk thistle and other liver supports and his liver values are NOW within normal...however I do not believe it is a good idea to use a methylated compound due to his previous condition (high liver enzymes) as that could bring back the old issue. But yes I would agree with your statement if his levels were still currently elevated.
  7. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If he already has some liver issues, I'd be hesitant to use ANY orals.
    See my reply to biggunn..does that change anything or you would still not recommend any orals?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    1215354
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    See my reply to biggunn..does that change anything or you would still not recommend any orals?
    If there is a specific reason and it has been treated, then he could use them. However, if it's chronic and/or genetic, he shouldn't use them.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  9. New Member
    MTAC's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

    my apologies didnt see whole post... i agree with biggun.... stay of the goodies for a bit to let the liver enz. come down performa cleanse then blood test again and if safe then go from there... just a thought
    " If you always do what you have already done, you always get what you have already got"
  10. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If there is a specific reason and it has been treated, then he could use them. However, if it's chronic and/or genetic, he shouldn't use them.
    I see thank you for the advice. As far as I know he does not have any family history of liver issues yet they still did not know the reason as to why his enzymes were elevated. Perhaps it was some other supplement he was taking he sometimes takes OTC products for anxiety. If this ends up not being a genetic issue would a test booster with a product like Erase work for PCT?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    1215354
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Use the TRS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  12. New Member
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    1149
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    83.5%

    Regardless of the delivery system, any AAS has the potential of elevating liver values. And all sorts of pharma meds can elevate liver enzymes as well. But if they are in normal range I would have him discuss with doc and ask the doc about prescription androgel rather than a supplement if he really wants some kind of test boost (assuming he is T deficient). Having the doc administer the treatment will allow for him to get the necessary semi-annual blood-work completed without any hassles from the doc or the insurance company.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  13. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Regardless of the delivery system, any AAS has the potential of elevating liver values. And all sorts of pharma meds can elevate liver enzymes as well. But if they are in normal range I would have him discuss with doc and ask the doc about prescription androgel rather than a supplement if he really wants some kind of test boost (assuming he is T deficient). Having the doc administer the treatment will allow for him to get the necessary semi-annual blood-work completed without any hassles from the doc or the insurance company.
    Yeah he is not T deficient he has been lifting a long time (5+ years) and was interested in trying a ph/aas and this just made the most sense because of the delivery system and because he wants something legal. I guess the first step is just to make sure his liver issues have resolved and that it is not a chronic problem.
  14. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196984
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Was his first liver test after a heavy night of drinking ? I once had bloods done the day after super bowl. Man the doctor freaked when he saw my live enzymes. A week later had them re done and they were fine
  15. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Was his first liver test after a heavy night of drinking ? I once had bloods done the day after super bowl. Man the doctor freaked when he saw my live enzymes. A week later had them re done and they were fine
    Was thought it might be from drinking but he doesn't drink that much and the test was not near any drinking nights, good thought tho.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 11:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in