When will the clones be gone?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Should I be expect to not see these PH clones on the market anytime soon? I noticed the popular ones have came and went and my stash isn't as big as I would like it to be so should I stock up like crazy or what?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
no telling what will happen, but with all the politicians trying to shutdown research companies, regulate the supp industry, etc etc I would stock up if you can afford to do so.

Im sure as hell am.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You just have to watch. When the legislation comes out you'll know about it. There will be killer clearances on items being banned. I doubt they will ban everything at once...usually it's a few at a time but you never know. Just sit tight and wait.

When the ban came through in 2009 and banned pplex, x-tren, and bold I got 6 bottles of bold for 30 bucks!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
there is a BOGO at mr supps til the end of the month if you have some loot to spend.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
You just have to watch. When the legislation comes out you'll know about it. There will be killer clearances on items being banned. I doubt they will ban everything at once...usually it's a few at a time but you never know. Just sit tight and wait.

When the ban came through in 2009 and banned pplex, x-tren, and bold I got 6 bottles of bold for 30 bucks!
No shiit, thanks again man

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
soon rather then later.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 32
Anabolics 3