New cutting cycle

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
I got done with clenbuterol about 2 weeks ago, and was happy with the results.

Now i was wondering:

A) if clen down regulated the same receptors as ephedra and

B) would i get better results using an ECA/Y stack AND clen during the 1st/2nd week, and going off everything the 3rd/4th week. Or if things would work better if i did clen ONLY for the 1st/2nd week then ECA/Y for the 3rd/4th week.

C) I plan on after my cutting cycle to do a m1t bulk cycle. should i do m1t before the cut, after the cut, or mix them all together for a clean/lean bulk?

My old cutting plan was: San Tight(CY stack) daily with Clen, because i read that the yohimbine can help keep Clen working stronger/longer

My new cutting plan is as follows: here's were you guys come in :)

i have san tight already, clen already, plan on buying ephedra hcl, caffeine, and yohimbine in bulk if needed/recommended

I also have a prescription for ritalin that i am probably going to use sparingly before important classes or big projects, thats about it. unless you guys think it could help cutting...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I also have a prescription for ritalin that i am probably going to use sparingly before important classes or big projects, thats about it. unless you guys think it could help cutting...
The ritalin..if anything like adderall...will suppress your appetite pretty bad and make it really hard to eat a lot of food. But unless you have to take it I don't think I would take it on a daily basis to cut. I think you have enough stuff to get the job done.