Third cycle. Need help

town44

town44

Awards
What's up bros... I'm new to this forum and was looking for some input on my third cycle. I'm 24, 6'2, 210 and about 13% bf. I've been training for about six years as well.

My previous cycles include
1) test e 12 weeks 400 per wk

2) Test e- 500 mg per week for 12 weeks and 25 mg dbols for the first 5 weeks

My cycle I'm planning includes t400, tren hex, and possibly some BD dbols to kickstart everything off. I already have all the gear I'm just trying to figure out how much t400 I should run per week and how much tren. I already have all the gear, just trying to get some additional info on the t400 because I'm not too familiar with it.

Thanks bros,

Justin

PATCHILLOUT

Awards
THAT TEST E CYCLE WITH THE DBOL HOW DID THAT WORK 4 U ???

town44

town44

Awards
Hey what's up bro..... The last test cycle I did with the Dbols I put on about 25 pounds and kept about 17 of that. Absolutely a Great mass cycle if u don't mind being a little bloated

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first time running tren I highly recommend sticking with ace. You have no idea how you are going to react to tren, tren can f you up bro. With the ace if it hits the fan, you can ditch it quick.

town44

town44

Awards
@ makaveli.... Yeah I did want to try the ace to be honest but all I was able to get was unfortunately the hex. I figured I could start at a low dose and test the waters. If I didn't already have it then I probably would see if I could find the ace elsewhere but I got everything local here in NY.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blongo804 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 17
AntM1564 Anabolics 12
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 11