Week 1 200mg Deca 15mg Winstrol​

Week 2 400mg Deca 20mg Winstrol​

Week 3 400mg Deca 25mg Winstrol​

Week 4 400mg Deca 25mg Winstrol​

Week 5 400mg Deca 25mg Winstrol​

Week 6 400mg Deca 25mg Winstrol​

Week 7 400mg Deca 20mg Winstrol​

Week 8 200mg Deca 15mg Winstrol​

One Solution of pregnyl 5.000 IU when I finish the cycle.

HardHatArea

Awards
Dude, I have three words for you...WHERE'S THE TEST?

VegasRobb

Banned
Awards
Dude, I have three words for you...WHERE'S THE TEST?
yea thats why i asked Tell me if this is good??........ anyway I was recomended this cycle... I am currently
on 10mg m1t but about to be off next week then i'll do 6-oxo for pct I wanted to know what I a good next cycle would be... that is what i was recomened... but i might just go back to the m1t and stack it with 4ad and up the mg's...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude first off 6-oxo is not going to cut it for pct comming off m1t, you need nolva. I would suggest that you do some research on this board before doing another cycle.

Rob1208lv

Awards
Dude first off 6-oxo is not going to cut it for pct comming off m1t, you need nolva. I would suggest that you do some research on this board before doing another cycle.
Why wont 6 oxo be enough for him??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1t will shut you down completely, 6-oxo is just not strong enough. Nolvadex or Clomid would be the way to go. Besides it is cheaper to buy Nolva or Clomid.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, M1T is NOT a prohormone, so prohormone PCT will not be sufficient.
Secondly: You need some test in that cycle, there is no reason to taper the Deca up and down, and the winny doesn't need to be tapered down either.
To really give you help on this, we need more info... like goals, stats, prior cycles, etc. But this is more along the lines of what I would reccomend.
Weeks 1-8 500mg test
Weeks 1-8 400mg deca
weeks 3-8 taper up to 30mg ED winstrol.
Weeks 2-11 500iu HCG 2x a week (if you can get more, otherwise use for PCT only)
Start PCT at the beginning of week 11 and use nolva and or clomid for sure.

ManBeast

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to pyramid the doses or taper or any of that stuff. Thats the oldschool way of doing it. If anything most will say frontload to get blood concatrations higher faster. I would just stick with the same dose from begining to end. You can do deca alone but you might lose the capabality to get an erection. I would suggest if you only want to run one injectable just use some sort of test at 500-750mgs for 10-12 weeks. That should blow you up fast. I would forget the winstrol as I think its a waste of money. You can get other things that will work better that are the same price. I'd suggest substituting dbol at 20-25mgs but I think it is not necessary.