First Cycle - Pmag - How's this look

Skullivan

Awards
I've been researching for the past few months and have ordered what I believe I need for a good Pmag cycle. Since this is my first time running a PH I wanted to give a preview of my plan and see what everyone thinks.

First off I'm 5' 11' and 165 pounds. I am 22 years old and have been lifting for about 6 years. I am a hard-gainer and 165 lbs is huge for me and I can't seem to gain more. My body fat % is around 6%. I'd like to try to gain 10-15 lbs during the cycle and maintain it through PCT. I lift heavy, eat heavy, and expect to see some good results. I plan on running the cycle for 5 weeks after hearing 4 weeks would not be worth the money. 50/50/75/75/75

I preloaded milk thistle and hawthorn for two weeks and took my first dose of pmag this morning before breakfast. This is my plan for the rest of the cycle:

Weeks 1 and 2: One dose (25 mg) of Pmag before breakfast. 4 hours later take CEL Cycle Assist. 4 hours later Pmag. Cycle Assist before bed.
Weeks 3-5: 50 mg Pmag for morning dose. Cycle assist 4 hours later. 25 mg Pmag 4 hours later. Cycle assist before bed.

PCT: I have decided not to use a SERM during pct. Some people might not like this but I have decided not to. I have read many logs for Pmag and a good number have not used a SERM and have had great results as Pmag is considered a mild PH.

I have purchased Finaflex's PCT Revolution Black (AI) and Finaflex's Pure Test (DAA). I haven't been able to find much info or user reviews on these products, I believe they are relatively new to the market. I also have Purus Labs Recycle hoping to solidify my PCT. I plan to take Cycle Assist into PCT as well. I will most likely begin taking creatine post cycle as well.

Other Supplements throughout cycle and PCT: I take Multi Pro 32X multivitamin, Fish Oil, Whey Protein.
I am undecided if I want to take a preworkout supplement such as Jack3d during the cycle or save it for PCT. I would use Jack3d throughout the entire cycle and post cycle but I have read that its best to be brought back in during PCT since the break off of a stim will make it more powerfull when reintroduced.

How does everything look? Will my PCT be sufficient? Should I start the Pure Test the first day of PCT alongside PCT Revolution and Recycle?
I'd love to hear some input from anyone with some experience using Pmag or something similar like hdrol.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I've been researching for the past few months and have ordered what I believe I need for a good Pmag cycle. Since this is my first time running a PH I wanted to give a preview of my plan and see what everyone thinks.

First off I'm 5' 11' and 165 pounds. I am 22 years old and have been lifting for about 6 years. I am a hard-gainer and 165 lbs is huge for me and I can't seem to gain more. My body fat % is around 6%. I'd like to try to gain 10-15 lbs during the cycle and maintain it through PCT. I lift heavy, eat heavy, and expect to see some good results. I plan on running the cycle for 5 weeks after hearing 4 weeks would not be worth the money. 50/50/75/75/75

I preloaded milk thistle and hawthorn for two weeks and took my first dose of pmag this morning before breakfast. This is my plan for the rest of the cycle:

Weeks 1 and 2: One dose (25 mg) of Pmag before breakfast. 4 hours later take CEL Cycle Assist. 4 hours later Pmag. Cycle Assist before bed.
Weeks 3-5: 50 mg Pmag for morning dose. Cycle assist 4 hours later. 25 mg Pmag 4 hours later. Cycle assist before bed.

PCT: I have decided not to use a SERM during pct. Some people might not like this but I have decided not to. I have read many logs for Pmag and a good number have not used a SERM and have had great results as Pmag is considered a mild PH.

I have purchased Finaflex's PCT Revolution Black (AI) and Finaflex's Pure Test (DAA). I haven't been able to find much info or user reviews on these products, I believe they are relatively new to the market. I also have Purus Labs Recycle hoping to solidify my PCT. I plan to take Cycle Assist into PCT as well. I will most likely begin taking creatine post cycle as well.

Other Supplements throughout cycle and PCT: I take Multi Pro 32X multivitamin, Fish Oil, Whey Protein.
I am undecided if I want to take a preworkout supplement such as Jack3d during the cycle or save it for PCT. I would use Jack3d throughout the entire cycle and post cycle but I have read that its best to be brought back in during PCT since the break off of a stim will make it more powerfull when reintroduced.

How does everything look? Will my PCT be sufficient? Should I start the Pure Test the first day of PCT alongside PCT Revolution and Recycle?
I'd love to hear some input from anyone with some experience using Pmag or something similar like hdrol.
#1 get the serm man, its cheap and it works. Even if you feel you dont want to use it just have it on hand for good measure. If you do a cycle with a serm you will never go back to otc pct again. Also can I ask why you dont want to use one? Also pmag may be mild compared to superdrol, but it is on no means mild

#2. Your 5 week cycle is going to require 2 bottles and since you will be buying 2 bottles you would have a much better cycle just going 6 weeks and running it at 50/75/75/75/75/75.

#3 get some taurine for back pumps

#4 stop trying to stay so lean. you cant gain any weight because your sitting at 6%. hard gainer or not at 5'11 you could easily be 190+ at under 10% completely naturally, so if you do cycle eat a lot, get your protein in and dont worry so much if its not all clean

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
#1 get the serm man, its cheap and it works. Even if you feel you dont want to use it just have it on hand for good measure. If you do a cycle with a serm you will never go back to otc pct again. Also can I ask why you dont want to use one? Also pmag may be mild compared to superdrol, but it is on no means mild

#2. Your 5 week cycle is going to require 2 bottles and since you will be buying 2 bottles you would have a much better cycle just going 6 weeks and running it at 50/75/75/75/75/75.

#3 get some taurine for back pumps

#4 stop trying to stay so lean. you cant gain any weight because your sitting at 6%. hard gainer or not at 5'11 you could easily be 190+ at under 10% completely naturally, so if you do cycle eat a lot, get your protein in and dont worry so much if its not all clean

he said everything i would of. reps

Skullivan

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I would like to be safe and have a serm on hand just incase my otc PCT fails me for some reason. I understand serms can easily be found online by searching for them as a research drug. My biggest concern getting a serm is the fact that idk which online source to trust to give me a quality product. I don't know if there are scams out there but I don't want to take something impure or fake if there is a chance of messing up my health. If someone could send me a message of a good source that would be cool.

Does anybody have any comments about the PCT I have listed. Has anyone tried these products?

I was thinking of saving half of the second bottle of pmag so if I cycle again in the future Ill only need one more bottle to do the same cycle. Would running the cycle for the extra week be worth it? Using an otc PCT I didn't want to do a six week cycle because I thought it might be a little risky especially for my first cycle not knowing how my body will react.

I try eat as much as I can. I eat around 4500-5000 calories on an average day. I'm pretty active and normally do some form of cardio or heavy bag training 4 days a week. Throughout the cycle I will probably cut cardio down to a shorter session once or twice a week.

fro0sh

Awards
First off I'm 5' 11' and 165 pounds. I am 22 years old and have been lifting for about 6 years. I am a hard-gainer and 165 lbs is huge for me and I can't seem to gain more. My body fat % is around 6%. I'd like to try to gain 10-15 lbs during the cycle
I try eat as much as I can. I eat around 4500-5000 calories on an average day. I'm pretty active and normally do some form of cardio or heavy bag training 4 days a week. Throughout the cycle I will probably cut cardio down to a shorter session once or twice a week.

I apologize if i kinda get off track here but maybe someone can get some use outa this. If you're gona do a cycle then its important to stress.. Like Darsh said, eat alot, you could be much heavier than you are. I know you know that but being 6' 165lbs after 6yrs training, no offense but you don't know it well enough and if your diet stays as is then your cycle will most likely be a waste. I'm also a "hardgainer" if you want to use the term, i'm naturally skinny, 6 ft tall, aprox. 140lbs naturally, with no lifting, cant seem to gain a pound unless i'm lifting heavy weights and forcing myself to eat like a horse. But usually the term "hardgainer" means someone who doesn't eat enough. For the longest time i never could understand why i couldnt gain weight. After alottt of trial and error, learning my body and steadily increasing my food intake over time, going from 135-140lbs to 175-180lbs, my gains slowed. I had always "thought" i ate tons, more than enough to grow but still didnt gain at the rate i expected to, so i did a cycle of m1t, my first cycle of anykind, thinking i could only grow more if i was on something. So i got on m1t at 6'1, 175-180lbs, and lifted heavy and ate alot like i always had but after 4 weeks i had hardly gained anything..i figured m1t was **** so i got off, did pct and continued lifting as normal, staying no more than 180lbs for the next couple months. Then one day, after building frustration from not growing like i wanted despite all the effort i was putting in and feeling like my diet was good enough to be gaining i kinda had one of those moments where you get so fed up you become super determind, where nothing is gona stop you from doing something, and i vowed to eat absolutely perfect, for one month give it my best, to do it right, no slacking, no skipping meals. I was gona make sure that i was eating enough and giving my body a chance to have everything it needs as often as it needs it once and for all.

So i did, i wrote out my diet and decided to eat protein EVERY HOUR, like i was seriously gona overdo it if i had to, whatever it took to grow. At the same time i decided i might as well use the rest of the m1t i had left over, which was 14 caps i think, but i honestly didnt expect them to do much of anything at that point and only finished them because i knew they had to work SOME after reading all the logs and info about it. So at most i took one cap a day during weekdays, the first week or so i didnt take it everyday, but i lifted heavy, and ate like i was Ronnie Coleman, eating 20 or 30 grams of protein(mainly chicken breast n eggs) "every hour" that i had the opportunity, with carbs everyother hour(oats, brwn rice), even if i was still full. Immediatly my strength skyrocketed, weight piled on. Ended up being on m1t for 4 weeks and also sticking to the protein every hour diet for a month. This was about 6 yrs ago so details are blurry, i do know it was the single biggest leap in strength, weight and muscularity for me in such a short time period. Went from aprox. 180lbs to just over 200lbs in bodyweight.

Obviously m1t had alot to do with this but the fact that just a couple months earlier i was unable to gain anything on the stuff, showed me at least, that even though i thought my diet was good and i ate "alot", i really wasnt even close. After going through this "learning" experience i've had no problem recognizing periods when gains seems harder to come by and simply adjusting the "volume" of food i take in to push through and make gains. So when i hear a "hardgainer" say they eat a ton but can't grow, i know odds are they don't eat as much as they think and as often as they should. Being on cycle is gona put to use everything you eat and the more the better. Theres so many factors to building muscle and I'm addressing just one of them, by no means am i saying its the only one or most important but without getting a solid grasp on what exactly your body needs nutritionally to build muscle at an optimal rate, you'll be wasting time and money on the whole cycle and pct. So eat more..n more n more.. good luck bro.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hi just wanted to see if anyone could help me on a q here...been on pmag into 3rd week now and went away for a wedding over the wknd and unfortunately forgot my stuff so for the past 2 days i only used support supps....is this a major thing and should i jjust jump back on? Was doin 75 every day as it was my 3rd week already. Thanks and any input is very appreciated

Skullivan

Awards
I apologize if i kinda get off track here but maybe someone can get some use outa this. If you're gona do a cycle then its important to stress.. Like Darsh said, eat alot, you could be much heavier than you are. I know you know that but being 6' 165lbs after 6yrs training, no offense but you don't know it well enough and if your diet stays as is then your cycle will most likely be a waste.
Thanks man that's a good point to stress. I'm doing my best to up my intake as much as possible. When I said I have been lifting for 6 years I didn't mean I have been lifting for size and mass the whole time. I usually try to bulk up every fall and winter, cut hard in the spring, and try to maintain muscle and strength during the summer. The most I've ever tipped the scale was 179 lbs 2 years ago in the winter of 2009. During this time I was using Powerfull and drinking a couple 1000 calorie weight gainer shakes a day besides a solid 6 meals throughout the day. Mid summer this year I was down to 148 and was the most cut I have ever been but obviously I lost quite a bit of strength as I was focused more on cardio and speed training. After eating hard and relatively healthy alongside heavy lifting for the past 3 months I am up to 165 naturally and have gained nearly all previous strength back without putting on much if any fat. I decided to try a PH and see what kind of gains I can make this going into this winter.

I am logging my entire cycle in a notebook to see what kind of gains I make. I will most likely post the log after I finish the cycle. Ill put some before and after cycle pictures up once the cycle is through.

fro0sh

Awards
hi just wanted to see if anyone could help me on a q here...been on pmag into 3rd week now and went away for a wedding over the wknd and unfortunately forgot my stuff so for the past 2 days i only used support supps....is this a major thing and should i jjust jump back on? Was doin 75 every day as it was my 3rd week already. Thanks and any input is very appreciated
I can't think of a reason why just continuing where you left off would be an issue. I've been through the same situation many times, although with different compounds.

Skullivan

Awards
Today is the start of my second week on cycle. I decided to run my 5 week cycle at 50/75/75/75/75 rather than 50/50/75/75/75. Last night I weighed in at 170 before dinner. I am up 5 lbs since starting the cycle but I credit my eating more than the pmag so far. I lifted 6 out 7 days the first week and feel great, not worn down at all. I have stopped taking any preworkout mix and thought that might impact my lifting but the intensity is still there. No sides to report. I lifted arms last night, after lifting my arms were so pumped that none of my button up shirts would fit. I couldn't bend my arms enough to do the buttons lol. I've never had that happen before. Good first week! I hope I start to feel the Pmag kick in hard soon.

I think my PCT is going to stick as is: Recycle, Finaflex PCT Revolution Black, Pure Test (DAA), and Cycle Assist.

I have found many research chemical sites to get nolva but it's difficult to gauge how credible they are. All the site reviews I find are out of date or people are 50/50 saying they are legit or not. Unless I can find an actual credible source I will just stick to the OTC PCT I have described. This might be a little risky but I don't see another option besides possibly wasting my money on a fake SERM.

Skullivan

Awards
Last night I decided to order some liquid nolva. I plan to run it 20/20/10/10 for pct. I am going to run with DAA and Recycle. Should I start the Recycle and DAA the first day of PCT? All my previous research was based on an OTC PCT because I didn't think I would get a SERM.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
start them all day 1, also get a AI, forma stanzol/erase/formestane. any of them, you need to keep serum estrogen under control when using a serm

Skullivan

Awards
I have both Recycle and PCT Revolution Black already. They both have an AI in their list of ingredients. I thought running one of these alongside a serm would be enough?

So far I'm choosing to run Recycle simply because I have read nothing but good reviews. I couldn't find much about PCT Revolution Black or it's AI "Arimistane."

AI in Recycle per serving: 250 mg resveratrol, 100 mg indiole-3-carbinol, also has 350 mg bladderwack and 300 mg white button mushroom.

AI in PCT Revolution per serving: 50 mg Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have u ran this cycle yet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
35 and Older 6
Anabolics 5