H drol

sinnfinn

Awards
Is 50mgs to low for a first run . I'm taking 25 two times a day. And yes ive learned a lot and have all post and on cycle support all ready

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
do 50 your first week, and then 75 for another 5 weeks, you need 2 bottles for this. the difference in gains from a 4 week cycle at 50 mgs vs a 6 week at 75 will be noticeable

sinnfinn

Awards
What if I run 50 for 4 weeks then a epi tren mix of 50 for 4 weeks ? What will be best for dry mass gains or gains I won't lose a lot of

sinnfinn

Awards
If it helps I'm looking to get 10-15lbs good hard gains

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
What if I run 50 for 4 weeks then a epi tren mix of 50 for 4 weeks ? What will be best for dry mass gains or gains I won't lose a lot of
If this is your first time doing prohormones then that is a terrible idea. Just pick one compound such as hdrol or epi and run it for 6 weeks.

If you have experience and want to run a stack/bridge then do it like this.

hdrol 50/50/50/50
epi/tren start in week three and run 2 weeks longer than the hdrol. Honestly though I think you would see the same if not better gains on just 6 weeks of hdrol. With the exception of tren the other two compounds show their best effects during weeks 4-6

MRbrace

Awards
Hdrol is a solid product IMO. You will not need to run anything with it other than the obvious support supplements. I really enjoy hdrol I believe I only did mine at 50mg per day spread out in 25/25 dosage every 12 hours and received good gains on it. I employ the KISS method when it comes to PHs

sinnfinn

Awards
I've done or started the same epi tren stack from elite nut at the start of Summer but had to stop 4weeks in because I hurt my back in the gym. I'm on day 11 of h drol and ? It because I'm not seeing or feeling it. That's why I'm thinking of raising the dose to 75 till I'm done . That is the sweet spot of h drol wright?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I've done or started the same epi tren stack from elite nut at the start of Summer but had to stop 4weeks in because I hurt my back in the gym. I'm on day 11 of h drol and ? It because I'm not seeing or feeling it. That's why I'm thinking of raising the dose to 75 till I'm done . That is the sweet spot of h drol wright?
yeah go ahead and go to 75 and run it for an entire 6 weeks. You should start feeling it sometime between day 14 and 21, it takes awhile to kick in but those final 3 weeks are amazing

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah go ahead and go to 75 and run it for an entire 6 weeks. You should start feeling it sometime between day 14 and 21, it takes awhile to kick in but those final 3 weeks are amazing
True. Hdrol takes a while but omg when you're man its great! Have a fun run!