Big shout outs. Multiple logs. - AnabolicMinds.com

Big shout outs. Multiple logs.

1. New Member

Cool Big shout outs. Multiple logs.

A little introduction is necessary with this one. I made this account to give thanks to all the companies that support the troops and send some badass free samples all the way out to Afghanistan.

Thanks goes out to:
    Antaeus Labs - For sending six bottles of Trenazone out here. (All these logs are for them, and I would definitely recommend their products.)
    Anabolic Innovations - Shaker bottles, **** tons of individual sample packs, plenty of other great **** too. A months worth of Stoked and more.
    AI Sports Nutrition - The mango whey is a good change of pace.
    Advanced Muscle Science - Body Mortar and Pump Fixx are excellent, shaker bottles ****ing kick ass, and the shirts rock.

Thanks to all you guys, I was really surprised at the amount of stuff you all sent, and you made all the guys on my team were happy as hell. I will continue to buy from your company and invest in your products.

Im gonna **** on a few people too:
    Controlled labs - Sent a letter sized envelope with three packets of pure garbage.
    BSN - Said, we really wish we could, but we make way too much money to give this **** away free.

It was hard trying to convince some people that Trenazone would really work, but they gave in. Logs to follow when I get the time to write them up and make them look good, but impressive results all around. We had one guy gain 12 and drop two waist sizes, and solid lean gains even with heavy cardio sessions and long ass patrols.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice man, i'm glad you guys got good results. I wonder if MuscleTech would've sent you anything lol.

On a more serious note, I think it's very good that the troops are continuing to look to ways to better their physique, and gain that edge in real life combat. I think that supplements should be studied and maybe even used for the troops in fitting times. Also, I remember hearing that we might run out of fit americans to even enter the armed forces...? That sounds like a national emergency to me! Keep healthy guys, hope your tren runners had some kind of PCT to restart their natural test.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice man, i'm glad you guys got good results. I wonder if MuscleTech would've sent you anything lol.

On a more serious note, I think it's very good that the troops are continuing to look to ways to better their physique, and gain that edge in real life combat. I think that supplements should be studied and maybe even used for the troops in fitting times. Also, I remember hearing that we might run out of fit americans to even enter the armed forces...? That sounds like a national emergency to me! Keep healthy guys, hope your tren runners had some kind of PCT to restart their natural test.
    You know, I never bothered MuscleTech, I just sent out asking for some small samples just to try stuff, and a lot of good people really went the extra mile.

You would be surprised all the tests that governments do with supplements. Whole lotta of papers and studies thats how we started using modafinil for pilots and JTACS instead of just amphetamine. Even more surprising is what kinda **** China does.

Yeah, you can see some stunning examples of fat-bodies in the military, it's a shame.

You would be surprised what pharms you can resource in this country, natty test is well covered... Even if we are working out with tires and all sorts of improvised weights until our free weights get here.
    •   

4. New Member

This is all I have the time for right now, but since we are all on the same team we pretty much have the same distance for our patrols.
    Gear weight is an average of 60-80lbs depending on your ammo loadout and weapon system. All the distances were obtained from my garmin watch.

Week 1:
    1: 8 Kilometers
    2: 8 Kilometers
    3: 10 Kilometers
    4: 7 Kilometers
    5: Off
    6: 5 Kilometers
    7: 2 Kilometers

Week 2
    1: 2k
    2: 5k
    3: 10k
    4: 5k
    5: 5k
    6: 12k
    7: 3k

Week 3 (We all really noticed the effects on this week)
    1: 10k
    2: 12k
    3: 2k
    4: 2k
    5: Off
    6: 8k
    7: Off

Week 4
    1: 4k
    2: 3k
    3: 5k
    4: 9k
    5: 2k
    6: 3k
    7: 4k

More to follow, sorry I can't do this all at once.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:35 PM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 02:12 PM