HELP WITH VAR CYCLE ?!

rogan313

Awards
First cycle but injection is not an option, so sticking all oral...
21 - 95kg - 5'10
Was only planning a var 50mg ed but thought I might ad, anapolon 50 cut in half ed aswel, so 25mg of anapolon and 50mg var ed, taking full 50mg dose of anapolon gives the water muscle look which as soon as you come off it deteriorates, so half dose plus var ?
Would that turn the watered weight of muscle from the anapolon leaner and possibly maintainable ?
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated....

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you ask this same question a bit ago? LOL. Anyways, personally I wouldn't run var without a test base. If you don't know how or have no access to test, I have to question whether you are ready for gear. Regardless, I have seen a handful of guys do var only cycles. You'd be better off upping the dose to the 70-80mg range though.

rogan313

Awards
Didn't you ask this same question a bit ago? LOL. Anyways, personally I wouldn't run var without a test base. If you don't know how or have no access to test, I have to question whether you are ready for gear. Regardless, I have seen a handful of guys do var only cycles. You'd be better off upping the dose to the 70-80mg range though.
I did yes but got 0 help :) haha
I don't h e access to it that's the ready for the oral cycle, but I though that anapolon at 25mg not 50mg would give a maintainable mass and not that water look lol !!
Thanks for the help tho bro :)

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
First cycle but injection is not an option, so sticking all oral...
21 - 95kg - 5'10
Was only planning a var 50mg ed but thought I might ad, anapolon 50 cut in half ed aswel, so 25mg of anapolon and 50mg var ed, taking full 50mg dose of anapolon gives the water muscle look which as soon as you come off it deteriorates, so half dose plus var ?
Would that turn the watered weight of muscle from the anapolon leaner and possibly maintainable ?
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated....
Keep it simple, just run the var. I ran a var only cycle a while back for 8 weeks at 60mg/day and got some decent results off it... but I don't think the price/results ratio is the best on a var only cycle. Although I did feel like a million bucks while I was on it thanks to the massive pumps.

I am going to run it as a part of my test cycle but at 80mg/day and see what happens. The general consensus is that the sweet spot is about 80-90mg/day.

rogan313

Awards
Ahh thanks for the info man ! I might up it to 80mg ED then or for the price use Winny instead of Var ? Cheaper with basically the same results ?