Superdrol Epistane Log

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Had some of my log in the wrong section so gonna summ up what has happened so far.. First week did 10mg a day of superdrol and 30mg of EPI, bumped up to 20mg on Monday of superdrol and dropped EPI down to 20, was gonna do 10mg superdrol straight with the EPI but decided to do three weeks of 10/20/20 of superdrol. So looks like this.
10/20/20 superdrol
30/20/20/40/40/40 EPI, wasn't what I planned but decided I didn't want superdrol for six weeks even tho it was light, it's day 9 of cycle and have gone from 212-215 so far, hoping to get to 225 ish. Got a Pre log photo as well

Attachments

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Awesome shoulder biceps workout today did standing behind the head military presses and was getting 175 for good 8-10 reps, rediculous pump again today and weight is starting to come on weighed in at 218 so 6+ gain and I think I'm on day 11, so loving it so far still no sides except for a little cotton mouth but been keeping water bottle with me everywhere and chugging it.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I also have noticed increase in appetite as well.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Solid workout again today, hit quads hard and some chest and abs, my legs felt rediculous today after doing Pre exhaustion with fst-7 on leg press, stil weighing at 218 today.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout lack of updating, weight still sitting round 218 ish, kinda bummed I haven't put on more since this is my 3rd week on superdrol but maybe by the end of the week I will put on more, pumps havet been as great and I need to up my cards considerably if I really wanna add more lbs but I do like how much leaner I have been getting, getting really good striations in my shoulders and quads, so I guess I can't complain since my diet is more based for a recomp then a bulk, still using 20mg superdrol with 30mg epistane started this week then next week bridge completely off of superdrol.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Hoping my mstane is legit not feeling any side effects from back pumps to lethargy, nothing, hoping the epistane kicks in soon, grtting little frustrated

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Thinking the epistane is starting to kick in today was the first day that I felt significant strength increase, stil sitting at 6lbs +

jt339

Awards
  • Established
You better be writing your weights down because I want numbers at the end!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Been getting lots of heartburn last week, kinda annoying, I usually never get it either if anyone has some goof info I'd appreciate it!

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Been getting lots of heartburn last week, kinda annoying, I usually never get it either if anyone has some goof info I'd appreciate it!
Weird. Get sme generic sodium bicarbonate and omeprazole.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains hit hard today I did Pre exhaustion with fst 7 on machine flies and was doing the whole stack for 12 reps with thirty sec breaks i felt unreal today, still only 218 but muscles are looking a lot leaner and more vascularity I just really wanna see the stupid scale move!! Been able to eat more got some sodium bicarbonate in my system when it acts up so that's good.

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
What are your over all gains so far?

weight
bench
curl
squat
w.e.....

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Weight is plus 6lbs, and I have became leaner. Bench is up about 20lbs roughly, squats is up 30 and curls not sure. Barbell rows is up 40, which is good. My stiff leg deads are up about 40 as well.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Weight is plus 6lbs, and I have became leaner. Bench is up about 20lbs roughly, squats is up 30 and curls not sure. Barbell rows is up 40, which is good. My stiff leg deads are up about 40 as well.
DAMN! Here I was thinking you weren't getting **** and you're getting 20-40lb gains lol. Seems like an effective stack.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah barbell rows I noticed the most but this honestly just hit me this week, yesterday strength went way up on bench my workout partner was little freaked out haha

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah barbell rows I noticed the most but this honestly just hit me this week, yesterday strength went way up on bench my workout partner was little freaked out haha
Ah dammit, I want freaky gains too *pouty face.*

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Yeah me two, I want freaky gains!!! My stack comes in next week, sounds like you made out good!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just am hoping to get more lbs on too, I wanted 12 but am hoping for ten, been increasing my carb intake quite a bit lately so hopefully I will throw some more lbs on.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well solid workout today had a 20lb increase on standing behind the head military presses which I love. Reverse flys for rear delta was up in strength as well and so was front raises, also weighed in at 220 today so that's 2lb increase from tuesday so total of 8lb+ so far.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think so! Been throwing down lots of brown rice black beans and oatmeal.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Today was another solid day, really feeling the lethargy lately but also doesn't help that my boy has been getting up really early, did a light back workout and barbell rows at 185 felt like cake, which Pre cycle was not that way, legs felt great, wicked pump and I got about 50lb increase on my squats!

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Yeah I think so! Been throwing down lots of brown rice black beans and oatmeal.
kinda light density food, thats stuff I eat a couple days before I go to the beach, It just runs through me. Id go with noodle or string pasta , wheat bread or 12 grains, to gain the extra weight. IMO rice is a tough carb but it already choped up in little grains which leads to your body breaking it down a little faster.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Awesome shoulder biceps workout today did standing behind the head military presses and was getting 175 for good 8-10 reps, rediculous pump again today and weight is starting to come on weighed in at 218 so 6+ gain and I think I'm on day 11, so loving it so far still no sides except for a little cotton mouth but been keeping water bottle with me everywhere and chugging it.
Gonna trash your shoulders doing the behind the head presses like that bro. Stay in front it works the same muscle without stressing your shoulder.

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Gonna trash your shoulders doing the behind the head presses like that bro. Stay in front it works the same muscle without stressing your shoulder.
Totally true i hear that all the time, unfortunately it was after i messed my shoulder up doing behind the head military press

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just love the way behind shoulder presses feel especially standing doing them, but I am always weary of any injuries and I do good at keepig my neck in a proper position.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Yeah I just love the way behind shoulder presses feel especially standing doing them, but I am always weary of any injuries and I do good at keepig my neck in a proper position.
Your not gonna like how it feels in a few months trust me. Im speaking from experiance i used to do them when i didnt know any better untill i developed a terrible pain in my left shoulder that put me out for a lil while. Now my shoulder just never feels right i get popping and cracking daily. All because of that move i wish i never did. Read up on it man its dangerous, kinda like doing squats on the smith machine

wheeliegsxr

Awards
behind the back isnt bad unless you go to heavy and lose proper form. always use weight you can handle never go up more than 10 to 20lbs and always have a partner so you dont get stuck, also standing will put more pressure on lower back so if you are having problems try them seated.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
behind the back isnt bad unless you go to heavy and lose proper form. always use weight you can handle never go up more than 10 to 20lbs and always have a partner so you dont get stuck, also standing will put more pressure on lower back so if you are having problems try them seated.
It destroys the rotator cuff. Just do a lil research and you will find this out.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys I will go back to dumbells and in front of the head military presses these next couple weeks. I always like switching up my routines anyway

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
It's very bad man it put tremendous stress on the rotator cuff. I've never read anything else about that move

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the read westhockey. Havent updated in a little bit. Today was a solid workout again, did back today and was barbell rowing 225 for good 10 reps good squeeze and slow on the eccentric felt great, weighing in from 219-223 so weight gradually going up.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
So forgot to tell you guys on here that I think I tore or strained my hip flexor pretty good, last Friday did legs then did some kneeling rope crunches and felt a little pop down there and it's been really sore swollen a little and now it's bruised almost down to my knee it's spotty bruising but not fun so that has put a damper on any leg training.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
So forgot to tell you guys on here that I think I tore or strained my hip flexor pretty good, last Friday did legs then did some kneeling rope crunches and felt a little pop down there and it's been really sore swollen a little and now it's bruised almost down to my knee it's spotty bruising but not fun so that has put a damper on any leg training.
Bruising without deformity usually indicates a partial tear so don't do anything to irritate the area for awhile. A long while.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Whats wrong with smith squats? I do them weekly, is there something i should know?
The mechanics of the smith machine don't usually match up with most people's biomechanics. Thats a fancy way of saying it feels awkward.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Whats wrong with smith squats? I do them weekly, is there something i should know?
It does not allow for natural spine and neck movement your lower back usually is what takes a hit.