Ultradrol Log! Detailed Review!

michjohn

Awards
Alright I have been an avid lurker of the AM forum. I have the app on my phone. I read you guys review and have recieved a lot of good information from here when I started out. I will be logging Ultradrol on here. I am an avid user of Bodybuilding.com of which I am ashamed. I am just there for the lulz. I have been training consistently now for around 2.5 years. This is of course unsponsored log. I hate spending my money on supps that arent worth it. I won't name the one's I have burned in the past. I hope you guys will follow this log and get something out of it.

Background.
Age 25
Training 2.5 years consistently
PH Cycle's Previously run: 1st Epistane (IBE) 2nd Haladrol (CEL) 3rd Boladrol (?) 4th Trenazone (At)
Weight 205
Height 6'1
Measurements
Arms: 17"
Shoulders: 55"
Neck: 16"
Chest: 44"
Legs: 27"
Waist: 34"
***All the above cycles were never stacked with another PH, they were all run solo***
Questions about previous cycles I will answer, I will tell only the truth.

This cycle:
Running Ultradrol @ 4,8,8,12 (Still iffy on the 12)
On cycle support Liverjuice, Hawthorne, Multi, DHEA
PCT already in hand. Liquid Nolva 20/20/20/20, Erase, Bioforge
Cals: 4,000

I hope you guys will follow along. I will be posting before and after pictures as well as stats.
Bloodwork is a thought before PCT to see where it stands. So far previous logs have looked great.

If you have any other questions let me know or would like some additional information.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
im in, and i also would start at 8, after reading other logs it would seem to be unnecesary to run it any lower than that.

MAN UP :p

owenz

owenz

Awards
Is there a reason why your serm is hanging out at 20mg for four weeks and not being tapered down?

Ultradrol

Awards
I would start at 8mgs bud
I rarely tell people to go up but I agree, bloodwork that I have seen from three people support 8mg being really nice on the liver and it is a good starting dosage. 12mg will be average for most people but a lot of people grew fast on 8mg too.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Can you give a brief line about previous cycles (how much gained and if you did/didnt like and why) Thanks

michjohn

Awards
Trenazone.

Lotion tapered bottle. I also got the dropper shipped with it. The spray pump sucked I didn't know if I was getting full dose. I ran it at 6 pumps first 2 days. Increased to 8 pumps for 2 weeks. I definitely felt intensity was high while on. I noticed this would come and go. within 1 week of running the product I gained 2 lbs. After noticing no signs on BP I decided to up it to 9 Sprays the rest of the cycle ran it for 2 more weeks before sex drive decreased :(. I started running DHEA with it finished after 4 week cycle.
Total gain was 11 lbs. I would say it was very similiar to Epistane cycle without the back pumps but the first 3 days killer headaches. I mean KILLER. It was not related to blood pressure though :s
Pros: No back pumps
Increased appetite
11 lbs gained in 4 weeks
Cons:
Headaches
Libido

Overall I would give it an 8/10 and will probably run it again in the future.

PS sorry for late reply.

michjohn

Awards
Is there a reason why your serm is hanging out at 20mg for four weeks and not being tapered down?

WAY laateee edit.

20/20/10/10. I didn't hang with 20 whole time. Sorry brother. I just caught that.

michjohn

Awards
I rarely tell people to go up but I agree, bloodwork that I have seen from three people support 8mg being really nice on the liver and it is a good starting dosage. 12mg will be average for most people but a lot of people grew fast on 8mg too.

Sorry I was planning on running cycle but forgot I had training for Tough Mudder. I didnt want to run a PH like Ultradrol while doing so much cardio and not as much weight lifting. I also got sick with a cold. I will be starting it tomorrow morning and will post tomorrow night. I am going to bump to 8 since you guys seem to think that would be logical. What about running 8/12/12/12 or should I go 8/8/12/12? Thoughts?

michjohn

Awards
Can you give a brief line about previous cycles (how much gained and if you did/didnt like and why) Thanks
First cycle ever.
IBE Epistane. WOW factor (probably because first PH ever). I noticed some decent weight gain on this but most of all it was like a recomp agent. Bodyfat decreased muscle density increased. Very lean and hard, I would relate it to a pump after the gym and then downing dextrose afterwards. About 3 weeks into cycle lethargy sets in and back pumps are almost too much to bare. You will be OD'ing on Taurine. BP was stable whole time on and no lack of sex drive! Overall I saw 8 lbs of lean mass on a 4 week cycle and new PR's
2nd Cycle Hdrol
Good stuff. I didn't see it better then EPI. This was by CEL. I gained a total of around 10 lbs but lost about 5 after PCT. I didn't have any back pumps, or libido issues. I did however have extreme lethargy the whole cycle with almost no way to over come it. I was bulking while on which is weird because I am usually bouncing off the walls on my carb loading days. I never felt depleted though (Flat feeling) that was nice.
3rd cycle Boladrol
WTH? I emailed them and asked if it was bunk? They sent me another packet. I noticed nothing new. No PR's or strength gains or physical changes. after 3 weeks I ordered another pack to get to 4 hoping something would strike me at 3rd or 4th and NOTHING! I gained nothing out of the norm on this cycle. I am not a product basher but was pretty dissapointed. It was so hyped up which is why I was scared of Ultradrol but after running Trenazone I am a believer.
Trenazone: Lotion tapered bottle. When you apply this stuff you will feel the heat BTW. I also got the dropper shipped with it. The spray pump sucked I didn't know if I was getting full dose. I ran it at 6 pumps first 2 days. Increased to 8 pumps for 2 weeks. I definitely felt intensity was high while on. I noticed this would come and go. within 1 week of running the product I gained 2 lbs. After noticing no signs on BP I decided to up it to 9 Sprays the rest of the cycle ran it for 2 more weeks before sex drive decreased . I started running DHEA with it finished after 4 week cycle.
Total gain was 11 lbs. I would say it was very similiar to Epistane cycle without the back pumps but the first 3 days killer headaches. I mean KILLER. It was not related to blood pressure though :s
Pros: No back pumps
Increased appetite
11 lbs gained in 4 weeks
Cons:
Headaches
Libido

I am really looking forward to starting this cycle tomorrow and hope to see some good results and finally having a trust worthy supp company again.

michjohn

Awards
Alright guys so a solid two weeks of running this compound. (Sorry for late delay) I own my on business so sometimes I can't post as often as I would like.

1st week outline and breakdown: 8MGS
- I started out with 8mgs the first week, I noticed on the first two days of this stuff extreme energy a flushness sometimes in the morning but would go away. I was in the gym killing it. Usually I do not do so well in the mornings, afternoon gym is more my thing. The mornings didn't seem to be an issue while on this stuff. I noticed my reps were stronger (more targeted and focused) than before. I had one of the best mind muscle connections I have had in a while. Sex drive has appeared no different thus far. I had noticed my biceps veins were pumping out after like 2 sets of rows (Not normal). In the first week I gained 1 solid pound which I thought was very sufficient.
-2nd week:
The intensity is still up there as I am going through this week. I do notice lethargy after workouts are more prominent than ever. Maybe because I am pushing harder? After ending this week I am up a total of 2.5 pounds and vascularity seems to be increasing. Ab vein starting to pop up? (Nice). So far I would have to say this product is definately worth a try. I will be doing the last 2 weeks at 12mgs. I am hoping that even better things will happen. I do not think this is a miracle drug and contribute some of my vascularity to my diet (Although never as prominent as now).
I will update you guys at the end of week 3 at 12mgs. I hope you will stay tuned and I PROMISE TO UPDATE more often. I will be posting progress pictures and measurements at the end of this cycle, hopefully a set of labs too ;).
Stay strong guys!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice update and good to see lower doses can still be ran effectively.... lots of guys wanting to push 24mg,twice the initial max rec dose... i guess if its done with no sides then eh, whatever but I dont think they are even getting double the effects with double the dose so why waste it IMO???

Either way, excited to see how 12mg treats you. BTW are you on a caloric deficit or carb restricted diet by any chance?

michjohn

Awards
nice update and good to see lower doses can still be ran effectively.... lots of guys wanting to push 24mg,twice the initial max rec dose... i guess if its done with no sides then eh, whatever but I dont think they are even getting double the effects with double the dose so why waste it IMO???

Either way, excited to see how 12mg treats you. BTW are you on a caloric deficit or carb restricted diet by any chance?
Sorta. I am running PHAT training with carb cycling. I vary the cycling for flatness etc. thanks for interest

michjohn

Awards
UPDATE

Week 3:

After running this compound going on 3 weeks I must say this product is pretty great!

I literally have noticed it's almost like I have a pump going on around 15 hours a day. My energy isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. With previous compounds lethargy sets in around week 2, back pumps 3 and 4 feels like death. lol.

Libido isn't bad but not great either.

Energy around 6/10

PR performance 8/10

Endurance 9/10

Libido 6/10

I love the pump feeling though. So far it almost looks as if this would be great as a recomp agent. I haven't noticed a tremendous amount of mass gains but that is not to be expected with my carb cycling diet, etc.

I hope you guys are still following along. I will give a complete update that will be a very detailed breakdown at the end of this log.

=)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following bro.
I really wanna give it a shot. Just can't swings the funds for all the support supps and stuff yet ;)

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
So what is ur weight at after three weeks. Keep up the work

Bear62

Awards
I have been taking EPI2a3a and Ultradrol. I started on a Monday talking 10 mg of Epi then 20 mg the rest of the week. Got my Ultradrol on Friday took 4 mg for two days then 8 mg for a week. Upped Epi to 30 mg and Ultradrol to 12mg. have been taking that for going on my second week. I got to wear I could bench 225 4 times then the very next workout it went down to one rep and stayed that way for 3 or 4 months. that's why I got the PH. Mondays workout I benched 225 4 times the 245 twice. Last night I benched 225 three times 250 twice then wasn't done so did 225 for 3 sets of 4 reps. Uldtradrol really works. I am 49 years old Diabetic. If you hand any thoughts of wanting this buy it but get a good PCT and liver support.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Nice bear62. Keep it rockin.
What has been ur body weight gain been while on the Ultradrol
Same with michjohn how's ur weight gain since Rollin into week three and r u still at 8mgs or did I bump to 12mg

michjohn

Awards
YUP

Nice bear62. Keep it rockin.
What has been ur body weight gain been while on the Ultradrol
Same with michjohn how's ur weight gain since Rollin into week three and r u still at 8mgs or did I bump to 12mg
Im still rolling with 8MG last week i figured I would shoot with 12, so far before I started running this product I heard a lot of complaints start to roll around the 12MG. Loss of libido to nothing less of a shutdown. I figured mine as well pursue that in the final week at least I would be almost done with my cycle in case I need to terminate the cycle quickly.

To answer the rest of the questions. I have gained a solid 3.5 lbs. I know it's solid mass though. It's amazing. I am averaging around 1.5 lbs a week. Probably could gain more if I upped dose but see no reason to as I was using this for a little mass while pursuing a diet and recomp. I do not think this is the next Spawn (From what I read about it). I do not know about M1 as I have never tried. I did notice this too be a little less in gains then Trenazone but also Trenazone gave me one hell of a shutdown leading to limpness (If you get my drift). I would say to be careful with this and use it responsibly. It's similar to people running Ephedra etc. You running larger doses is not going to make it more effective but more harsh in my opinion. I would feel comfortable enough to give 12 a try though.

So far it has been awesome at just 8mgs. Tomorrow I will start 12mgs. YAY for yummy black skittles (Pills). Keep posted guys and thanks for following along.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Good work brotha, nice ...FYI I started my UD today and hereeeeee weeee gooooo
whatcha runnin for your PCT and you runnin any supports with your UD rt now? sorry if you have already mentioned... i just strated following along but im in now......boooyahhhhh

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whatcha runnin for your PCT and you runnin any supports with your UD rt now? sorry if you have already mentioned... i just strated following along but im in now......boooyahhhhh
Good luck! You loggin it?

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
I fpeople would like me too i definetly would for everyone..would be my pleasure but i was thinkin peeps might be a little sick of seein th eUD logs .... I am on a few other thigns as well that might make it more intersting for the peeps... thanks for the interest and i read your run with UD it looked great how are you feelin these days i hope well man

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fpeople would like me too i definetly would for everyone..would be my pleasure but i was thinkin peeps might be a little sick of seein th eUD logs .... I am on a few other thigns as well that might make it more intersting for the peeps... thanks for the interest and i read your run with UD it looked great how are you feelin these days i hope well man
Could always use logs. I also find it a good way to stay motivated and keep track of oneself. :D

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
YOu got it then mattrag .... by this time on sunday i will be posting my run.... everything... my diet , my workout , my supps before after and ill grab bloodwork as soon as i get done with the UD .....I will need some advice tho cause when i am done with the UD ill be 16 weeks out form a show and will be wanting to keep rllin with somethin to keeep much of my mass untill about 8 weeks out then switch to alot mroe of hardening cutting agents...quick question... if im runnin test with the UD what forum should i run the log under dont want to get the whole booty slapped if you know what i mean lol thansk again for the support

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOu got it then mattrag .... by this time on sunday i will be posting my run.... everything... my diet , my workout , my supps before after and ill grab bloodwork as soon as i get done with the UD .....I will need some advice tho cause when i am done with the UD ill be 16 weeks out form a show and will be wanting to keep rllin with somethin to keeep much of my mass untill about 8 weeks out then switch to alot mroe of hardening cutting agents...quick question... if im runnin test with the UD what forum should i run the log under dont want to get the whole booty slapped if you know what i mean lol thansk again for the support
You can probably run it anywhere.. cept natty bb'n lol.

Supplement review/logs, or perhaps anabolics log section (cycle info)

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Copy that ...lol I will run it under anabolics then cooool.... I will get all my info together and post it im hopin by tomorrow night but if not definetly sunday by this time... so just be lookin for the log titled "Lets get the Ultradrol and Goodies rollin"...Thanks man hope you will be tuning in!! TTYS

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copy that ...lol I will run it under anabolics then cooool.... I will get all my info together and post it im hopin by tomorrow night but if not definetly sunday by this time... so just be lookin for the log titled "Lets get the Ultradrol and Goodies rollin"...Thanks man hope you will be tuning in!! TTYS
I will be checking it out! If not, drop a link in my log!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/184914-mattrags-rubs-riches-19.html#post3083043

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
will do ..... :)

Bear62

Awards
I was around 246-253 I was 267 Thursday when I went to the doctor. I have an upper Resp. infection so I don't have an apatite right now. this stuff is really good, I have been at 12 mg for going on a week now. I did 2 days of 8 mg then 12 mg from there.

Bear62

Awards
I love 12 mg wouldn't go any higher either. it has affected my libido at 12 mg but in a good way. with me being diabetic it hasn't been good for a while now and with this it is higher and the wife is happier.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
very nice......about the libido anyways and sorry to hear about the respitory infection......have you had any negative sides at 12mgs?

Bear62

Awards
back pumps

yes back pumps today and they are bad hurt pretty bad wouldn't go 12mg if I was you. stay at 8mg. they almost made me stop working out they hurt so bad. but I will keep going.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
I'll remember that thank u..... U got some stuff on hand for ur back Pumps bro if u need some suggestions let me know stay safe and healthy

michjohn

Awards
UPDATE

WHOA!!!

Alright guys. Just bumped up to 12 mgs for this last week.

Saturday at the gym SUCKED!!!!

I was soo lethargic. I am also training for an event called the Tough Mudder, so cardio has probably been hindering some of the gains. I really like this compound. My wife has been stating I look bigger in the shoulder and chest area (Weird as I haven't been hitting it as hard) I have been working on lagging parts I.E. Legs and forearms. This stuff really has made me grow. I went to Banana Republic for some clothes for a wedding and realized the size I normally wear was a lot more form fitting then usual. I went home and measured and sure enough growth!!!

I think the worst thing about right now is lethargy being at an all time high. I had a PVC (Premature Heart Contraction) a couple weeks ago so I haven't run in caffeine products in a while. I do not chop this up to UD though as I have been dosing a lot more energy sups then usual do to work schedule and working out.

UPDATE on ratings:
Libido 5/10 :( Thank God for no limpness though ;)
Energy 5/10
Density 8/10
Gym Performance Lifting 10/10 (When I muster up energy)
Back Pumps (4/10) Haven't had them near as much as when running EPI
Overall satisfaction 9/10!!

I think we may have struck GOLD here!!

Support Supps Recap (A lot of people have been asking)
DHEA (help libido)
Creatine (run 24/7)
Saw Palmetto
Fish Oil and EFA
Milk Thistle
Multi
Took out Taurine (back pumps not much of problem)

PCT
Liquid Nolva 20/20/10/10

Keep checked and no hijacking thread ;) I kid I kid!
Have fun, lift strong and be safe!!

UPDATE SOON!!

michjohn

Awards
Good job MTAC. I think you will find it to be a great product! Let me know what kind of stuff you experience. I did respond to your request just above this post.

Stay safe and have a great time!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice update! its always cool to try oon clothes that used to be the size you wore only to find it too tight, lol.

I got a couple buddies who were gonna run a tough mudder type course... I cant remember if thats the one... is it in southern california?

Bear62

Awards
didn't have back pumps today. someone said it was from not drinking enough fluid. I was so strong benching tonight new all time max on bench. 275 for 2 reps. in just a couple of weeks I went from 225 for 1 rep to 275 for 2 reps. I still have 2 weeks and 3 days of them left (Ultradrol & EPI 2a3a). can't wait to see how much I go up when done with my cycle. this stuff is great. would recommend this to anyone who wants to gain muscle and strength. just be sure to have a good protein and calorie intake. and drink plenty of fluids.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update, still a long ways to go to get your results man!

michjohn

Awards
Blah

Alright.

I vetoed the idea of running 12mgs after previous PH experience I can't handle the dose. It's just too strong. After 2 days of running 12 my blood pressure went up. Headaches were horrible and lethargy was just ridiculous. I guess it better states this stuff is L-E-G-I-T.You think 8 sounds week but until you run this, you will never know. I have ran higher doses on treana, epi and hdrol in last weeks just for experimental purposes. This stuff I can't handle that high.

I am going to the gym in 2 hours I will report how the session goes!!!

So far everything remains the same. I love this all time pump feeling though. My wife asked me the other day if I was on steroids lol because I am looking bigger than usual. ;)

Bear62

Awards
I only had back pumps for a couple of days but now everything is good. If I had it to do all over again I would stay at 8 mg. I feel so pumped on 12 mg have no problem with lethargy on 12 until sometimes when I look into the mirror and see my fat stomach. For some reason I find it so hard to work my stomach. I should have done it last night at the gym but thought to myself I can always do it at home. But never do. will have to get motivated and start working it hard.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
if you want to help that stomach then focus on diet... situps really only do so little and thats mostly done once lower bf% are achieved...

Bear62

Awards
I had back surgery in 2000 so situps are hard on my back. I am dieting, have to because of diabities. I have been taken off my meds from diet and exercise. Just need to do more cardio. I am up to benching 285 for 2 reps. Feel so strong in the gym. I have a little over a week left on my cycle and hope to work it hard to reach my goal of 325 bench before it ends. But if I get close I will be just as happy. Just remember stay at 8 mg as 12 might sound good but not worth the back pumps if you get them. I had some on the way to work yesterday and couldn't sit still in my car. They went away but hurt pretty bad so be careful and be strong.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
I had back surgery in 2000 so situps are hard on my back. I am dieting, have to because of diabities. I have been taken off my meds from diet and exercise. Just need to do more cardio. I am up to benching 285 for 2 reps. Feel so strong in the gym. I have a little over a week left on my cycle and hope to work it hard to reach my goal of 325 bench before it ends. But if I get close I will be just as happy. Just remember stay at 8 mg as 12 might sound good but not worth the back pumps if you get them. I had some on the way to work yesterday and couldn't sit still in my car. They went away but hurt pretty bad so be careful and be strong.
What up Bear62... let me ask you .. how do you distingiush between lower back pain and back pumps how can yo tell the diff. i dont know that i have ever had a back pump but maybe so but just thought it was lower back pain...... im on UD rt now at 8mg and is going awesome and ive had some lower back pain but just pu tit off to arough leg day or back day..... cause when i take mortin for teh lower back pain it goes away and doesnt happen as long as the mortin is in my system... Thanks bro

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
This has been a great log. I'm running UD in January and was going to fire out of the gate at 12mg ...I think you've convinced me to roll with 8 mg's instead.By the way - I'll be stacking the UD with Dermacrine - or Transaderm if another supply of that ever comes out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job fellas. Where are the before and after pics?

Bear62

Awards
back pumps

They feel like they are in your kidney area not at the spine. If you don't normally have back pain and experience pain while on it then it is most likely back pumps. They make it hard to sit down for very long, feels like you need to move your back in different positions to ease the pain. For me the pain is on one side or the other, not both sides at once. And for starting a cycle on Ultradol start with 4 mg a day for a couple of days then go to 8 mg. Let it get into your system first. I think most will be wasted if you start with 8mg. BUT I am no expert. At 49 years old my body reacts different than it would for someone in their 20's or 30's. MAKE sure you get enough protein and drink plenty of water. The water helps with the back pumps. My protein intake is around 400-600 grams a day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does ultradrol cause hair loss?