first ph ever!

chriswigg69

Awards
I just ordered pmag , about to do my first cycle ever . Im 5'7 and 150 lbs. Im trying to bulk up. My plans was to run pmag 50/50/50/50 with 8/8/8/8 of cycle assist, with a pct of recycle and nolvadex. Would this cycle do someone my size good? Any suggestions?

Ession

Awards
Wait until you're 170lbs at least man. Unless you're 150 with 3% bf

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
sounds like youve done your research, looks like a solid cycle. As you do more cycles(if you intend to) you will get used to what your body respondsbetter to and what it doesnt. Im not too familiar with the nomenclature of pmag however it appears to be a dry gainer such as hdrol? If this is the case then expect dry/lean gains( not optimal for bulking). However you will definitely add a good amount of size if you eat lots.(which you will have to do, expeically if you are an ectomorph). Hopefully you are actually 21 years old and im not giving advice to a 17 year old high schooler however as gymrat stated, i reccomend having REAL nolva on hand for this as it does convert to estrogen, and being your first cycle you dont know how you are going to respond. Point being, you could end up with a nice pair of bitch tits if you are bull ****ting. Otherwise id say looks good!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10lb gains are the norm for first time ph users that go with h-drol/p-mag. However P-Mag is slightly wetter than H-drol I do believe. Good luck and remember to have a good diet while on cycle!

chriswigg69

Awards
I got liquid nolva off a reasearch chem site. Is that good ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got liquid nolva off a reasearch chem site. Is that good ?
That depends upon which research chem website u got it from. You can only try. Research that chem company (whichever one it is) and find out what people have said about it in past times.

chriswigg69

Awards
Also is the 50/50/50/50 good for a first cycle or shoukd i go with the more popular 50/75/75/75/75

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wait until you're 170lbs at least man. Unless you're 150 with 3% bf
now that i am paying attention to your ht/wt, you need to grow naturally before this cycle. eat and eat hard til dec 1, than start your cycle.