Epi / Trenadione, First Cycle, Thoughts, Results, Advice?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone, I have put alot of time and research into this as its my first cycle. If you have any input, results, etc please do.

I have decided to do a Epi / Trenadione cycle for 4 weeks following a 4 week PCT.

My cycle will be as follows-

Epi- 30/30/30/30
Trenadione- 90/90/90/90
Cycle Assist- 8/8/8/8 (Pre-loading this one week prior to cycle, and using during PCT)
P-5-P- 2/2/2/2 (help aid fighting off prolactin)
Fish Oil- 3/3/3/3 (also throughout PCT)

PCT-

Liquid Clomid- 140mg/105mg/70mg/35mg (equal to 4Ml/3ml/2ml/1ml)
Biotivia Bio Forge- 4/4/4/4
Fish Oil- 3/3/3/3
Lean Extreme- 3/3/3/3 (2 weeks into my PCT I will start this, to let me cortisol levels get back to normal)
Cycle Assist- 8/8/8/8 (for liver this product says its ok to run during cycle and post cycle)

Have clomid as my serm instead of nolvadex because theres been many cases shown where nolvadex creates problems with Prolactin Gyno(bitch tits).

Have been lifting weights for 3 years, Last 11 months have been super dedicated, good dieting, no slacking etc. I plan on drinking tons of water as usual and taking in about 1.5g of protein per lb. Looking to put on some mass while losing some bodyfat at the same time. (have a slight 4 pack really want 6)

If I see signs of Gyno I have liquid letro on hand which I will start immediatly at a low dose, taper up to 2.5mg a day until gone, run for an extra week, then taper back down until PCT with clomid.

My workout split-

Monday - chest tri
Tuesday - back bi
Wednesday - shoulders abs
Thursday - legs
Friday - off
Saturday - chest tri
Sunday - back bi

next week

monday - shoulders abs
tuesday - legs
etc, etc, just keep repeating my split.

If you have any input, advice, thoughts reguarding my supplements, results on similar stacks please feel free to post!

Plan on logging this as I go, I will be starting the cycle saturday.

Thanks in advance for replies!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
cut the clomid doses in half, up fish oil to 6-8 caps ED. what is the bioforge?? if its an AI you GTG,if not get one. I would also add DAA to your pct at the min.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
for the most part everything looks good. the clomid dose is too high. A typical clomid PCT is 75/50/50/25, or 50/50/50/50, or 100 (first 3 days) then 75/50/50/25 [this is what I prefer]. And like gymrat said, ur probably gunna need more fish oil. I was running 5-6g of EPA/DHA daily.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill run clomid at 100mg for first week I think to be safe if you guys think this is ok? 100/75/50/25, I want to make sure I am taking enough to block estrogen from binding to my chest tissue. What would be the sides to this? Maybe if I start feeling these sides ill dose it down a bit. I have heard people run clomid at 150/150/100/100 though before.

Ill up my intake of fish oil fersure thanks for the input on that, is this because this cycle really drys out your joints?

I have an AI on hand (liquid letro) incase I need one, and the Bioforge as you asked is a Test booster with really good reviews to help get my levels up and normal again in PCT.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Theres no sides to taking this much fish oil right?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you guys think everything else looks fine? Pretty stoked to see my results!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, if anyone has any other input please do!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
3rd day of cycle, woke up this morning and took all my pills on an empty stomach and went downstairs to eat, before I could take a bite of my sandwhich I started feeling like ****. I almost threw up, forced some food down and started to feel better. Went to the gym for a light shoulder / ab workout and I felt really tired and drowsy.(I think this means lethargic?)

This is pretty normal I think, will anything help out? Or should it just go away naturally.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
4th day of cycle was today, lack of energy in the morning, sex drive seems to be more then normal, hungry all the time. No visible strength gains yet, just working at a way higher intensity it seems, wondering when ill start seeing some weight / strength gains!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I have heard people run clomid at 150/150/100/100 though before.

Ill up my intake of fish oil fersure thanks for the input on that, is this because this cycle really drys out your joints?

I have an AI on hand (liquid letro) incase I need one, and the Bioforge as you asked is a Test booster with really good reviews to help get my levels up and normal again in PCT.

The guys who run those clomid doses are coming off 900mg of test, 500mg of Tren, EQ and or Deca. 75/50/50/25 is going to plenty to get you back

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Fersure man thanks for the help. 5th day on cycle, not lifting today its an off day and its my birthday! haha gonna still eat healthy and hit chest tri hard tomorrow!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Chest tri, had a good workout, good intensity, weighed in about 152 lbs at 7 pm which is 5 lbs higher then where I started, not sure if this is wet or dry, either way looks like its starting to kick in.