Planning HUGE spring cut cycle...check 'er out

san731

san731

Awards
Hdrol trenazone and 11oxo..

Hdrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Tren: 1/1/1/1/1/1 (1=1ml)
11oxo: run 2 weeks prior to cycle and throughout the remaining 6 weeks.

Pct will more than likely be torem with normal 90/60/60/30 protocol. Maybe 120 the first 3 days since I'm sure this cycle will be very suppressive.

Is this to much for a 2nd cycle? At what dosage should I run the 11 oxo?

Stats: 21, 6'0, 225, not sure of bf% but I have visible top abs. Not sure if it's due to lower bf or having developed abs.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to view!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your too young to be running stuff bro. wait til your 23-24. IDK what your first run was but this one is 3 compounds stacked for 6wks +

if your going to run it no matter what leave out the 11 oxo. or keep it in there and drop the trenazone. 11oxo 450-600mg is effective.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
what was ur first cycle?

IMO 3 compounds is overboard for a 21 y/o with only one cycle under his belt. If ur stuck on tren, stack it with a mild dose of epistane for epic results. OR if u already have the tren and the hdrol, do a bridge. Idk, but staying on 3 compounds for 6 weeks is going to be hard on ur body.

san731

san731

Awards
Thanks for the input guys! I thought it might be a little much also. I just thought halo/tren would be a sick combo for a cut. However, I'm very ignorant bout dosage/sides of tren.

First cycle was 6 week havoc cycle which I loved. That aggression/on feeling is great and I don't regret it because it really helped me through a plateau.

I'll try to hold off but if I do decide to go through w it I'll just stick with the halo and 11oxo.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
halo and 11oxo would be a much more acceptable 2nd cycle, but dont get me wrong, if you really want to try the tren, then do it. just go easy on ur stacking compound.

to be honest, my very first cycle was tren and epistane, many people said it was too strong, but I was 21 and didnt listen, I just made sure I had all the right support supps in line (which were poorly put together [now that i look back], I was a jackass know it all a couple years ago)

If u responded well to epistane (havoc), why not a tren+epi run? i'd recommend a max of 4 weeks on tren for a 1st timer, the shiz will shut you down. and you could still do the epi for 6 weeks.

Im just talkin off the top of my head here. You could use the halo in place of epi, and run tren for 4 weeks, and halo for 6 weeks. It's just that u've never taken it before so you dont know how u'll react to it. idk man, u have a lot of options LOL

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hdrol trenazone and 11oxo..Hdrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75Tren: 1/1/1/1/1/1 (1=1ml)11oxo: run 2 weeks prior to cycle and throughout the remaining 6 weeks. Pct will more than likely be torem with normal 90/60/60/30 protocol. Maybe 120 the first 3 days since I'm sure this cycle will be very suppressive. Is this to much for a 2nd cycle? At what dosage should I run the 11 oxo?Stats: 21, 6'0, 225, not sure of bf% but I have visible top abs. Not sure if it's due to lower bf or having developed abs. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to view!
go ahead and get ur diet as clean as possible. Results will only be as good as the diet. But these compounds r def known for their ability to burn fat. Expect recomp. If u eat right u wont just burn fat!

san731

san731

Awards
halo and 11oxo would be a much more acceptable 2nd cycle, but dont get me wrong, if you really want to try the tren, then do it. just go easy on ur stacking compound.

to be honest, my very first cycle was tren and epistane, many people said it was too strong, but I was 21 and didnt listen, I just made sure I had all the right support supps in line (which were poorly put together [now that i look back], I was a jackass know it all a couple years ago)

If u responded well to epistane (havoc), why not a tren+epi run? i'd recommend a max of 4 weeks on tren for a 1st timer, the shiz will shut you down. and you could still do the epi for 6 weeks.

Im just talkin off the top of my head here. You could use the halo in place of epi, and run tren for 4 weeks, and halo for 6 weeks. It's just that u've never taken it before so you dont know how u'll react to it. idk man, u have a lot of options LOL
I read on a different site that epi/tren affect the same receptors and that halo/tren affect different receptors so you'd get more anabolic effects from that combo. I don't know how true it is though lol. But you're right tren would def be a harsh compound for a second cycle let alone stacking it with something else. 11x/halo it is! Thanks for your help bro.

As far as diet and nutrition go I have it dialed in. I've been training natty for 2 years and in that time I've learned a ton of diet/ training so those will def be in check.