Test E 500mg/week - 12 Week Cycle - PCT Inside... Please critique.

BCH13

Awards
This was my first cycle. I'm 25 years old, 5'7, ~206lbs, ~16% bf coming off. Last pin is tomorrow morning. I have everything on hand/in line, and I wasn't going to stray from my original setup... but now that my PCT is here, I just want to make sure it looks sufficient. Flame away if you'd like. All feedback appreciated. Thanks.

2 weeks after last pin

Week 1/2/3/4
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Clomid: 50/50/50/25
NOW Trib 1,000: 3,000mg/day -> is this a good dose; incr/decr?
Vit C (Cortisol control): 3g morning, 2g PWO
-----
Clenbuterol: (Day) 20mcg(1)/40(2)/60(3)/80(4)/100(5-28) -> as long as I don't experience sides, I'll up 20mcg/day to 100mcg, and run it for remainder of 4 weeks
Keto: (Day) 1mg(13-28) -> not sure about the dose for keto; I figured I'll start with 1mg, and go from there. Anyone have experience with keto?

I've also thought about throwing in a low dose of Osta, but I've read too many contradicting thoughts.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't like stacking both serms together, done it before, wasn't a fan. I prefer choosing one or the other. Drop the trib, it ain't gonna do jack for you, I promise.

Replace the trib with DAA at 3 grams a day for the 4 weeks of pct.

Other than that it looks decent, ASSUMING there is a nice long break in between that pct line up and when you start that clen cycle. Starting up clen with your pct is a horrible, horrible idea. You want to wait a few weeks even after your pct before you start ramping up your metabolism with something clen, otherwise your new found gains are going to by by very fast.

If you are looking for a good place to get the DAA for cheap, ntbm has it right now for 16.99 and free shipping, just use the needto139 coupon code ;)

BCH13

Awards
Thanks man. I almost ordered DAA yesterday... but I already had trib on hand and didn't think it would make a huge difference. Is that the site to order from? Appreciate it. Why are both serms together a horrible idea; they are for different things. Not saying you are wrong, as you speak from experience. Also, the clen... isn't it a good thing to be able to keep calories up during PCT to maintain gains? Thanks for post.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I almost ordered DAA yesterday... but I already had trib on hand and didn't think it would make a huge difference. Is that the site to order from? Appreciate it. Why are both serms together a horrible idea; they are for different things. Not saying you are wrong, as you speak from experience. Also, the clen... isn't it a good thing to be able to keep calories up during PCT to maintain gains? Thanks for post.
Believe it or not there is a certain amount of hepatoxicity that comes along with serms. Particularly on your cholesterol levels. Theres no need to take more toxic substances than what is needed. And yes, nolva and clomid function a bit different in regards to how they restart your hpta, but they both WILL restart your LH levels and get you producing testosterone again. I prefer nolva. As clomid makes me very emotional, and also clomid is somewhat of an estrogen antagonist and your estrogen is going to rise a bit while on clomid, nolva functions more as an anti estrogen.

You need to increase your calories during pct so that you can hold onto the new gains you've made while your natural test levels are trying to come back. Taking something that increases calorie expenditure during this time is going to make you lose all of those gains you had just made incredibly fast.

I would hold off for at least 4 weeks even after pct before you start taking anything that is going to speed up your metabolism.

You don't run clen for 4 weeks straight anyways, even WITH ketotifen for your beta 2 receptors, 4 weeks would have been pushing it.

And yah, that's the site to get DAA from, I'll get you a direct link. One container of it will last you the entire 4 weeks of your pct at the recommended 3 gram dosing. It comes with a scooper to measure out the dosing.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT/NTBM-DAA-D-aspartic-acid-p99.html

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
This was my first cycle. I'm 25 years old, 5'7, ~206lbs, ~16% bf coming off. Last pin is tomorrow morning. I have everything on hand/in line, and I wasn't going to stray from my original setup... but now that my PCT is here, I just want to make sure it looks sufficient. Flame away if you'd like. All feedback appreciated. Thanks.

2 weeks after last pin

Week 1/2/3/4
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Clomid: 50/50/50/25
NOW Trib 1,000: 3,000mg/day -> is this a good dose; incr/decr?
Vit C (Cortisol control): 3g morning, 2g PWO
-----
Clenbuterol: (Day) 20mcg(1)/40(2)/60(3)/80(4)/100(5-28) -> as long as I don't experience sides, I'll up 20mcg/day to 100mcg, and run it for remainder of 4 weeks
Keto: (Day) 1mg(13-28) -> not sure about the dose for keto; I figured I'll start with 1mg, and go from there. Anyone have experience with keto?

I've also thought about throwing in a low dose of Osta, but I've read too many contradicting thoughts.
yeah one serm or the other. drop the trib and get a real tbooster and run for 8 weeks. id also add erasein 3-4th week and run for 4 weeks. that will certainly take care of cortisol and any possible e2 rebound if dosed properly

BCH13

Awards
Believe it or not there is a certain amount of hepatoxicity that comes along with serms. Particularly on your cholesterol levels. Theres no need to take more toxic substances than what is needed. And yes, nolva and clomid function a bit different in regards to how they restart your hpta, but they both WILL restart your LH levels and get you producing testosterone again. I prefer nolva. As clomid makes me very emotional, and also clomid is somewhat of an estrogen antagonist and your estrogen is going to rise a bit while on clomid, nolva functions more as an anti estrogen.

You need to increase your calories during pct so that you can hold onto the new gains you've made while your natural test levels are trying to come back. Taking something that increases calorie expenditure during this time is going to make you lose all of those gains you had just made incredibly fast.

I would hold off for at least 4 weeks even after pct before you start taking anything that is going to speed up your metabolism.

You don't run clen for 4 weeks straight anyways, even WITH ketotifen for your beta 2 receptors, 4 weeks would have been pushing it.

And yah, that's the site to get DAA from, I'll get you a direct link. One container of it will last you the entire 4 weeks of your pct at the recommended 3 gram dosing. It comes with a scooper to measure out the dosing.
So, drop the clen until I am through my pct... and even then, I'll wait a few weeks. Ordering the DAA tonight. And I'll drop the clomid and stick with nolva.

BCH13

Awards
yeah one serm or the other. drop the trib and get a real tbooster and run for 8 weeks. id also add erasein 3-4th week and run for 4 weeks. that will certainly take care of cortisol and any possible e2 rebound if dosed properly
Best place to order erasein? Thanks for post.

Also, I've been running aromasin during cycle for gyno prevention. Should I continue through pct? If so, how long?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Best place to order erasein? Thanks for post.

Also, I've been running aromasin during cycle for gyno prevention. Should I continue through pct? If so, how long?
He meant erase IN your 3rd and 4th week. It's an anti estrogen/cortisol product from PES. It's a good product, no doubt. If you are using nolva, I would hold off on the aromasin, as estrogen isn't going to be a problem with nolva. I would throw it back in right AFTER you finish your 4 weeks of nolva and use it for a few weeks just to prevent estrogen rebound.

BCH13

Awards
He meant erase IN your 3rd and 4th week. It's an anti estrogen/cortisol product from PES. It's a good product, no doubt. If you are using nolva, I would hold off on the aromasin, as estrogen isn't going to be a problem with nolva. I would throw it back in right AFTER you finish your 4 weeks of nolva and use it for a few weeks just to prevent estrogen rebound.
Hahaha. Sorry. Was responding in the car and was distracted. I've heard of erase. I should have known better. Alright, I'll drop aromasin at the start of my pct, and throw it in after my last dose of nolva. Suggestions on nolva dosage? Thanks again for your help.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. Sorry. Was responding in the car and was distracted. I've heard of erase. I should have known better. Alright, I'll drop aromasin at the start of my pct, and throw it in after my last dose of nolva. Suggestions on nolva dosage? Thanks again for your help.
40/40/20/20 is what I have always used and recommend. I always bounced back nicely with that. I know 20/20/10/10 is throw around a lot. Personally I would have concerns about recovering on that low of a dose, and know of at least one guy who didn't.

BCH13

Awards
40/40/20/20 is what I have always used and recommend. I always bounced back nicely with that. I know 20/20/10/10 is throw around a lot. Personally I would have concerns about recovering on that low of a dose, and know of at least one guy who didn't.
Alright. 40/40/20/20. Can triazole be substituted for erase, or no? I have a bottle of triazole on hand.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
should be ok. I've never used triazole so I can't speak to its effectiveness like I can with erase. Don't stack either one of them with aromasin though. That will take your estrogen too low and you will feel like hell.

BCH13

Awards
should be ok. I've never used triazole so I can't speak to its effectiveness like I can with erase. Don't stack either one of them with aromasin though. That will take your estrogen too low and you will feel like hell.
Thanks for all of the feedback. How does this PCT look...

2 weeks after last pin

Week 1/2/3/4
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
DAA: 3g/day
Vit C: 3g morning, 2g PWO -> cortisol control (spikes in morning and pwo)
DS Triazole (instead of Erase): Start week 3 of PCT

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I'd move the triazole back to the 4th week though, and run out the bottle. This keeps you running it longer after you come off the nolva, which is when estro rebound is going to take place.

BCH13

Awards
Looks good. I'd move the triazole back to the 4th week though, and run out the bottle. This keeps you running it longer after you come off the nolva, which is when estro rebound is going to take place.
Alright. I'll run it starting week 4 for 4 weeks (full bottle). Thanks.

Not to throw something else into the mix... but I have an old bottle of iForce reversitol I found when I was going through my cabinet. Triazole > reversitol? The reversitol is from '09 (exp 07/12). Guessing the newer triazole is probably better?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
triazole over reversitol for sure

xtreme1087

Awards
I ordered my erase from Nutraplanet and I will use it after my test/deca cycle. I'm going to be running clomid, HCGenerate, and erase for my pct. Clomid at 100mgs for the 1st 3-4 days, then down to 50mgs for 2 weeks, then down to 25mgs for 2 weeks. This is my 1st cycle I'm on and ambulldog was a HUGE help in getting me fixed up with the proper stuff for my cycle and pct. I agree that the trib won't do you any good. Get something worth your time. PCT, IMO, is more important than the cycle itself. You can gain 15 solid pounds of muscle on cycle and then lose it all in a matter of a 3 week period if running a crappy pct. Cram in the complex carbs and protein during pct and workout hard! Good luck!