New to the forums and starting my first Cylce of Epi

R4in

Awards
Hey guys I'm new here and just wanted to post up my first cycle for any input/critque.

I am 5'11" and weigh 153lbs @ 11% bf . My gym schedule is as follows: mon chest, tues bis, weds off, thurs tris, fri back, sat shoulders/legs, sun off.

I am running a 6 wk cycle of Epistane followed by Revolution Black PCT and tomax

Epi is 40/40/40/40/50/50

All through both cycles I will be taking the following
Optimum Whey Protein
Optimum Casine
Multi-Vitamins
NeuroCore - Preworkout
AminoCore - During Workout
Re-Con - Post Workout

I am currently deployed so mail takes some time to get here. As of right now this is all i have and if I need to make any changes then i need to do it now or risk not getting it in time. Right now i am on day 6 of the Epi. My goal is to weigh 185 by the end of november. Diet is a real pain as our DFACs (chow hall) arent exactly focused on healthy weight gain. Any feedback, whether positive or negative, will be greatly appreciated.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hold off on the epi, 158lb at 5'11??? you have lots more natural growth there still. Eat eat eat, i know being in the service they run the sh!t out of you but if you up your cals you will be able to grow without the PH.

If you do run the cycle drop the pre WO

R4in

Awards
sorry i forgot to mention i am 23 years old. ive been told my whole life that if i turn sideways i can hide behind a fence post. ive tried eating everything under the sun with absolutley no progress. i know self image isnt everything but im sick of being told how skinny and weak i am. i look like a dang beanpole lol. a couple of other guys i my shop just started using other PHs such as megaplexx and one guy ordered some sh!t from tailand (we arent sure if hes going to live through his cycle). theyve had really good results and im just hoping for the same. why drop the preworkout? i was just taking whatever i could just to get that lil bit of help while trying to stay decently legal, to military standards anyway. thanks for the reply btw :)

survival

Awards
If you decide to do this cycle you need a SERM for PCT.

Do not game with your balls.

steppinRazor

Awards
If you decide to do this cycle you need a SERM for PCT.

Do not game with your balls.
He's in the service, highly doubt he could get a serm without it being a huge risk. Anyways with epistane he should be able to get away with an otc post cycle..I keep hearing of primordials test recovery stack, albeit mostly from the reps, that's what I would look into.. that or DAA and Erase - can't go wrong there

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
He's in the service, highly doubt he could get a serm without it being a huge risk. Anyways with epistane he should be able to get away with an otc post cycle..I keep hearing of primordials test recovery stack, albeit mostly from the reps, that's what I would look into.. that or DAA and Erase - can't go wrong there
not true, i got my serm with no biggie :) my pct cycle after megaplexx is going great btw. but im never doing a cycle of mega either... i did my research and i say F that! haha:smashfreakB:

steppinRazor

Awards
i stand corrected.. i just assumed what you guys received in the mail would be under alot of scrutiny..and considering you need a prescription for a SERM it could land you in some trouble

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
i stand corrected.. i just assumed what you guys received in the mail would be under alot of scrutiny..and considering you need a prescription for a SERM it could land you in some trouble
yea i was worried too, but luckily it didnt, i didnt wanna risk not using a serm after megaplexx :( bad juju mang

R4in

Awards
today i will be ordering DAA and nolva to stack on my Revolution Black. Should be a good first time PCT

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
sorry i forgot to mention i am 23 years old. ive been told my whole life that if i turn sideways i can hide behind a fence post. ive tried eating everything under the sun with absolutley no progress. i know self image isnt everything but im sick of being told how skinny and weak i am. i look like a dang beanpole lol. a couple of other guys i my shop just started using other PHs such as megaplexx and one guy ordered some sh!t from tailand (we arent sure if hes going to live through his cycle). theyve had really good results and im just hoping for the same. why drop the preworkout? i was just taking whatever i could just to get that lil bit of help while trying to stay decently legal, to military standards anyway. thanks for the reply btw :)
If you're not eating enough to gain muscle naturally, epistane will still not help you any further. Post your diet first, so members can critque/improve.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Oh and your training program sucks ballz, needs changing as well. Look up 5x5 routine, follow every word of it.

R4in

Awards
yeah like i said, the diet here is whatever i can get my hands on. im depoyed and our chow hall isnt exactly tuned towards healthy dieting. i eat as best i can (pork, chicken, eggs, milk, fruits n veggies) but i cant help serving size and if theres no healthy food then its no food at all. the store doesnt carry any food you can buy yourself to make your own dieting plan.

ill look into the 5x5 plan, im just doing the same plan as my workout partner i work with. ill see if we can make some changes. thanks for the input

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
yeah like i said, the diet here is whatever i can get my hands on. im depoyed and our chow hall isnt exactly tuned towards healthy dieting. i eat as best i can (pork, chicken, eggs, milk, fruits n veggies) but i cant help serving size and if theres no healthy food then its no food at all. the store doesnt carry any food you can buy yourself to make your own dieting plan.

ill look into the 5x5 plan, im just doing the same plan as my workout partner i work with. ill see if we can make some changes. thanks for the input
Grab some bulk oat powder and whey for when you are on the go.

R4in

Awards
got that :) i bought 10 lbs of whey and 4 lbs of casein. depending on how much i am able to eat i take 2-3 scoops of whey 3-4 times per day as well as 1 scoop of casein each night. like i said, im only on day 7 of the cycle so i havent noticed much gain yet but i got some of the guys who have been doing PH cycles for about 3 months to help me decide where to start and what to get. once i start noticing gains ill definatley post them here.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Upping the protein is good, but you need more overall calories, so adding 100g of oats to each of them shakes, apart from the night shake, would be wise.

R4in

Awards
awesome brother, thanks for the tip. ill see if i can get some from the px or get it on order tonight. kudos

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
No probs, seriously though, just down that food, even save a few doggy-bags for later - your diet will make or break your gains.

I understand being deployed makes things more difficult, so you're going to have to try that much harder.

R4in

Awards
yeah i try not miss any meals and load my plate up when i get food. also grabbin extras like apples, pears, grapefruits stuff like that. im also trying to avoid cardio like the black plauge. we do it once a week for 30 minutes as a group but thats it

oh heres an example of the meals we get lol

grilled cheese on wheat bread
white rice
mashed potatoes
pork chop (fried but it was that or beef raviolli)
and steamed mixed veggies

thats about what every night is like, they give a variety but its almost always fried or some kind of unhealthy