Strength cycle without weight gain
- 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
- 08-11-2004, 12:37 PM
A lot of people have been happy with M5 at high doses (100 mgs+). Not too much size/weight gain, but good for strength. I'm actually considering giving it a try myself. Of course diet plays a big role in how much weight you will gain/lose.
- 08-11-2004, 12:54 PM
M5aa would be my suggestion...you should get minimal weight gain with it.
08-11-2004, 01:44 PM
halotestin or maybe even methyltest.
08-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Thanks guys, I'll look into that.
At that dosage would it be more cost-effective to just use masteron or proviron? You also wouldn't have to worry as much about liver damage. I also hear good things about anavar, but I hear conflicting information on what dosage is effective.Originally Posted by DieTrying
08-11-2004, 02:11 PM
m5 is only $3 a gram, very cheap.
08-11-2004, 05:37 PM
M5aa is very cheap...check out custom...he has it for 3 dollars a gram.
Similar Forum Threads
- By psch in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2010, 02:45 AM
- By gogos in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2010, 08:41 AM
- By srx600 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2007, 09:08 AM
- By SpecialK117 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-21-2007, 01:04 AM
- By ML67 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2004, 06:50 PM