6 PACK OR DIE TRYING!

survival

Awards
INTENTION:

I'm doing a cut. Goal is to get a visible 6 pack. I never had this and now that I'm 33 it might be a little hard. But maybe not impossible.

Started at 25%, last time I measured, with a kaliper, I had 17% and it was a while ago so now its bound to be under 17%.

STATS:

Starting stats: 33yo, 180cm, 84.3Kg (5"11, +/-185lbs)
Diet: Low carb, except low dose vitargo (15/20g) during training.
Program: Starting strength wit some accessory work 3 times a week. Might be adding some exercises to correct posture on off days.

SUPPLEMENTS:

Stimulants: Clenbuterol, Ephedrine HLC, Yohimbine + Alpha-Yohimbine HLC, Geranamine, Green Tea Extract and Caffeine;
Steroids: Epi, 11 Oxo, T3 and T4;
Others: Multi Vitamin, Taurine, Magnesium, NAC, AlCar, Vitargo, Whey Isolate, Casein and BCAAs;
PCT: Clomid and Nolvadex.
Sleeping aids: Melatonin.

PLANING:

I going to cycle Clen for 2 weeks and after that EC for 2 weeks and then restart.

Epi will be dosed at 30mg daily. 11 oxo 300mg on gym days, 225mg other days. I only have one bottle of Epi and 2 of Oxo. I now see that this is not enough. If I see results I'll order more.

Not 100% sure how I'll dose the T3/T4... advice is welcome.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your going to need to get to around 10% im 230@11% and my 6 pack is just now coming in

survival

Awards
your going to need to get to around 10% im 230@11% and my 6 pack is just now coming in
That's what people have been telling me. When my % was higher I was losing a lot easily just by doing low carb, but now it gets a bit harder.

survival

Awards

10k0S.jpg

survival

Awards
C39tk.jpg

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
From young buck to old buck when it comes to abs I always recommend low reps high weight. Many people forget they might have to build there abs out. It's not always about %. just a thought. Good luck

survival

Awards
From young buck to old buck when it comes to abs I always recommend low reps high weight. Many people forget they might have to build there abs out. It's not always about %. just a thought. Good luck
I doing max weight for 5 reps. So far it has helped me keeping muscle while cutting.

survival

Awards
I love weighted leg lifts for ABS as well as cardio.

Anyway you will do great with this as long as you follow your diet so keep that in mind when you debate cheating or not going hard in the gym.
For sure. Diet > All (specifically when talking about cutting).

Clen and Ephedrine can only make your metabolism go 5% higher. So it's all in the diet.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Oh Christ. Have fun wreaking havoc on your adrenals, but at some point you'll hopefully realize that REAL results are going to come out of mastering your diet. I too was one of those "I've never had a six pack in my life, my metabolism is miserably slow" people until this year. Even though I was quite into lifting, I never had the lean look I wanted. Tracking my food intake made ALL the difference in the world for me. Once you get your macronutrients in check and your muscle mass up, dropping fat actually becomes relatively easy, trust me.

survival

Awards
Oh Christ. Have fun wreaking havoc on your adrenals, but at some point you'll hopefully realize that REAL results are going to come out of mastering your diet. I too was one of those "I've never had a six pack in my life, my metabolism is miserably slow" people until this year. Even though I was quite into lifting, I never had the lean look I wanted. Tracking my food intake made ALL the difference in the world for me. Once you get your macronutrients in check and your muscle mass up, dropping fat actually becomes relatively easy, trust me.
Hey Bro. I've been training and dieting for quite a bit now. I did go from 25% to 17% with a very restrictive diet. But nothing lasts forever and now I've to change my tactics to keep losing.

I keep a LOG of all my intake since May this year and some months before.

I keep a log of all my training since Oct 2009.

I was very very easy for a while (dropping the flab) but then it stopped.

In the years I've been lifting I added a lot of muscle and after that i lost a bit of it and some fat too. Now I want to start again from a low BF%.

survival

Awards
Day #1

Day #1 - Monday - 22 August 2011

Started a bit on the wrong foot: While I was going to the gym, after having my pre-workout sups and all, I got a call and had to go in a hurry to work.

In the afternoon while working out, I noticed I was doing a BUTT WINK while squatting... wtf??? that wasn't there before... and might be troublesome to fix... damm...

Instead of my regular workout, ended up doing about 60 reps, starting with very low weight and adding slowly to fix the problem. And I still had to Deadlift before going home...

Supplements:

40mcg Clen in the morning after waking up;
40mg Epi - 20mg in the late morning, 10 before workout, 10 after workout;
300mg 11 Oxo - 150mg with meals;
2.5mg Yohimbine - before workout;
40mg Geranamine - before workout;
15g Vitargo - During Workout;
20g BCAAs - During Workout;
120g Whey - 40g in the Morning, 40 before workout, 40 after workout;
80g Milk Protein - 40 during the day, 40g in the evening before bed;
5g Fish Oil - split during the day
1g Alcar - 2x500mg split during the day
500mg Magnesium
500mg NAC

Ending notes

I'll drop the Epi dose to 30mg daily for now. Still not sure if i'm going to buy another bottle.
Next day I'll use the Yohimbine with the clen in the morning. I read somewhere that taking it pre-workout, next to the vitargo, might not be a good idea.

Unfortunately the Clen I have is dosed in 40mcg and the pills appear hard to break.
I'll also try to get ketotifen in the local pharmacy to help extending the clenbuterol usefulness.

survival

Awards
Day #2 - Tuesday - 23 August 2011

As I told before I decided to move the yohimbine from pre workout to take it at the same time as the Clen.

I also added 3g Taurine and 3x 300mg Green tea extract.

Supplements:

40mcg Clen + 2.5mg Yohimbine in the morning after waking up;
30mg Epi - Spread out through the day
225mg 11 Oxo - Spread out through the day

80g Milk Protein - 40 in the morning, 40g in the evening before bed;

5g Fish Oil - split during the day
900mg Green tea extract - Spread out through the day
3g Taurine - Spread out through the day
500mg Magnesium
500mg NAC

Cycle layout

I finally decided how I'm going to cycle everything... I'll include a complete description on the next post.

survival

Awards

Cycle Layout

Cycle layout revised... go to the next page to see it

Thanx

survival

Awards
t3 25mg, than 50, 75 and 100, than back down.
I have to try to get some ketotifen from a local pharmacy. If I can get it I'll extend the time on clen + T3 and use higher dosages.

But from what I've read there's no reason to tapper off.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
With t3 you want taper up and down so you can get back to norma thyroid function after your off. ntbm also has T-3 PCT which will really help you get your metabolism back in check

survival

Awards
2.5mg yohimbine is unnoticeable
Should up the dose? wk1 2.5, wk2 5, wk3 7.5 ?

Weird... I was expecting people to think the EPI and 11OXO dosage and timing were wrong :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i've been using yohimbine at 15mg 2x a day, the studies done on soccer players for fatloss dosed 10mg 2x a day

survival

Awards
Thanks. I'll start using 10mg 2x and maybe 15mg 2x in the last week :)

I didnt know there were studies on yohimbine and fat loss... ill search

survival

Awards
good luck, man thats a lot of stims.

do you have any ketofen?
Not yet. I'm betting I can buy it from a local pharmacy 'til the end of the week. Wish me luck.

What should I say need it for anyways? Is Rhinitis a good excuse? :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell them you want to help prevent asthma attacks.

in oral (tablet form) it is used to treat asthma, in liquid form it's used as an anti histamine in eye drops and such.

it looks like it's only available via perscription if you want to get it from a pharmacy. not sure how that works where you are.

survival

Awards
I actually have asthma and get my most of my prescription medications without a prescription. I never was denied Terbutaline or any other medications.

I'm going to try to get Zaditen (60x 1mg pills). It contains Ketotifen.

I live downtown so there are a lot of pharmacies around. I'll shop in the morning in my way to work. Wish me luck :)

survival

Awards

survival

Awards
I've got no other way to thank you guys ( and I can only give limited reputation ) so:

sk59v.jpg
DscTD.jpg
BPjne.jpg

survival

Awards
SjtfU.jpg

jEL8f.jpg

survival

Awards
Day #3 - Wednesday - 24 August 2011

GYM DAY :D

I've added Potassium now! 99mg if it :)

Meals today were Salmon and Shrimps so I cut the omega3 caps down to 1.5g

Training was Squats, Military Presses and Power Cleans... before getting out I did Birddog to cool down and improve my lower back.

Supplements:

40mcg Clen + 2.5mg Yohimbine in the morning after waking up;
40mg Epi - 10mg in morning, 10 before workout, 10 after workout;
225mg 11 Oxo - 75mg in morning, 75 before workout, 75 after workout;
15g Vitargo - During Workout;
120g Whey - 40 before workout, 40 after workout;
80g Milk Protein - 40 in the morning, 40g in the evening before bed;
1.5g Fish Oil - split during the day
500mg Magnesium
500mg NAC
99mg Potassim
600mg Green Tea - 2x300 split during the day

Ending notes

Wise words from EasyEJL made me change my plan:

gat2o.png

Upped the Yohimbine.

What do you guys think of the PCT?

survival

Awards
I'm starting to think you guys don't link the chicks in this thread lol

mVNey.jpg

J82rm.jpg

survival

Awards
Day #4/7 - Thursday...Sunday 28 August 2011

Haven't had much time to come here and log my days but everything is going well, so far no sides or other problems.

Weight is coming down, training is going good. I hope to add some more weight this week to my squats and deads.

I'm thinking about ordering more 1 or2 bottles of 11 sterone and running the 11 oxo as 450mg and up?

What do you guys think?

survival

Awards
DAY #8 - Monday 29 August 2011

Measured my weight just before training at 83.3Kg (thats 183.26lbs)

Training went good, added more weight to my power cleans and overhead press.

Calories for today were only: 1221Kcals with 242.5g of protein... beef, whey and casein.

The only carbs I got today were 15g of vitargo during trainning. I think I might use more next wednesday, to see if my if I can add more weight to my deads.

btw, you guys can check out my training log at fitocracy.com (but at the moment I can't post links to it...arghhhhh)

Im too lazy to update here too ;)

Oh Yeah. I almost forgot... Got 1Kg of bulk BCAAs in the mail today, alongside with 500 omega 3 caps and some other stuff.

I'm now also using 300mg of Phosphatidylserine in my pre-workout shake in hopes of lowering Le Cortisol

PS: It appears that no one is following my log anymore :'( that makes me a bit sad...

survival

Awards
DAY #9 - Tuesday 30 August 2011

Regular non gym day. Headed to work. walked 2 Kilometers just because the weather was good, not too hot, not too cold or rainy :)

Lately I've been using 3mg of melantonin to sleep. Still haven't got the ketotifen... no more excuses: tomorrow I'm going to find a way to buy it.

Ordered two more bottles of 11 oxo + 1 epistane. When they arrive I'll switch to 450mg ED.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Subbed, how's the weight loss so far? Thinking of running some liquid clen soon

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the 11 oxo isnt dosed high enough to really be anabolic. I would drop the carbs during your workout. take that post WO.

benadryl will be able to used instead of keto, it wont work as well and allow you to stay on clen as long but its much easier to get.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
the 11 oxo isnt dosed high enough to really be anabolic. I would drop the carbs during your workout. take that post WO.

benadryl will be able to used instead of keto, it wont work as well and allow you to stay on clen as long but its much easier to get.
Whats the go with Benadryl?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
thats alot of stimes man. i remember when i had finally got my 6pack, it was all diet and soem mild help like greentea and soem steroids to help keep muscle.
be carfulman. dont die trying
I highly rec Need2slin from NTBM.

survival

Awards
Subbed, how's the weight loss so far? Thinking of running some liquid clen soon

Here is a graph of my progress:

untitled.JPG

I'm weighting myself when I get to the gym. That's far from optimal but good enough to track the progress.

Truth is I was expecting more. I used to drop almost two kilos in a week with a keto diet. Maybe that's because I was fatter back then or maybe my metabolism has slowed down immensely....

today I didn't use the vitargo during the workout, but I ate some hazelnuts in the morning and 300g of berrys after workout... haven't calculated how much that is yet but I think it's still safe.

I've ordered another 2 bottles of 11oxo. I plan to run it at 450mg ED starting next week.

Got the ketotifen this morning :)

thats alot of stimes man. i remember when i had finally got my 6pack, it was all diet and soem mild help like greentea and soem steroids to help keep muscle.
be carfulman. dont die trying
I highly rec Need2slin from NTBM.
Idk why but I stopped dropping weight at around july this year... maybe my metabolism slowed down... idk

LOVE IT! :p also sex is good for fatloss! :p
I share the same opinion friend :)

survival

Awards
DAY #10 - Wednesday 31 August 2011

Last day of August and a rainy day. Fortunately everything is going good at work and in the gym so I don't care XD

This morning I went to a local pharmacy and got 60x1mg ketotifen pills for <9€ and without a prescription :) next time I'll ask for Test-E too LMAO

Nutrition and Supplementation
Breakfast: about 75g hazelnuts + 60mcg clen + 25mcg t3 + 5mg yohimbine
Lunch: +/- 380g Salmon grilled
After Lunch: about 75g of hazelnuts + 900mg gte
Dinner: not sure yet... i've got some turkey :)

Pre-Workout: 30 Whey Isolate + 5 Beta-Alanine + 300mg Phosphatidyl serine + 5 MPI
Intra Workout: 7.5mg Yohimbine + 30g BCAAS + 5g Beta-Alanine
Post-Workout: 40 Whey Isolate + 5 BCASS + 8/10 MPI

Gym day
I'm holding my squats back a bit to try to get my Deads better(Added 5lbs)
Also added 5lbs to my bench press

Thoughts...
I'm not sure when I'm supposed to add the ketotifen? Maybe next week?

I read it can help with hypogonadism so I'll be adding it to my PCT too (maybe). I also read it can make you drowsy so I hope it can replace the melantonin I'm taking to help me sleep

It's damm good to get replies in my thread. I guess I'm a bit of an attention whore lolol (not really). You guys gonna get repped :)

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
You should take some pics so we can see how all those stims are working out for you.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Whats the go with Benadryl?
gives a similar effect of keto, not as strong but can be used in place of it for short periods of time. again, not a replacement for it but will elict similar effects.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
add the keto after you have been on clen for a wk, wk and half.

survival

Awards
You should take some pics so we can see how all those stims are working out for you.
Im very ugly and on top of that extremely hairy :)

Last time I shaved was in early July before vacations, so now hairy as a sheep, bad lighting and a fading tan... there's really nothing to see.

I promise, and I'm not fooling you, that later I'll ask my girlfriend for help with the razor and camera.

Btw, is that you in the Pic? If it's you're lucky great.

survival

Awards