And so it begins! Ultradrol Log by BloodRush.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    And so it begins! Ultradrol Log by BloodRush.


    Started it off with 8mg/day for the first week and going finish it off with 12mg/day for the last three weeks if my Liver Longer arrives on time by next week. Otherwise it'll just be 12mg/day for the last two weeks. I'm 5'11 and weighed 166lbs when I started. I'm at 174lbs now, 4 days into my cycle. I'll be weighing myself pretty much every day or two for you guys and keep you up to date with how I feel overall with the product. I'll be having my daily caloric intake between 3.5k-4k a day. I don't keep exact track, it'll just be a rough estimate. My PCT will be 40/20/20/20 Nolva. My workout routine will be mostly compromised on Layne Norton's Routine.


    Still too sore to hit the gym today, so I was planning to restart Layne's routine all over again tomorrow and hit upper and lower power for Monday/Tuesday. Been eating easily over 3k+ calories a day, it's already starting to get annoying eating all this food, but I must go on! As for sides, I've only felt the euphoric alpha mode feeling on the first day I started taking it, and also of course the crazy pumps from working out. Overall I still feel pretty normal, except I'm more prone now to telling people to **** off when it gets to it. So far no negative side effects!

    +8 pounds on day 4 already, this stuff is AMAZING!

  2. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRush View Post

    +8 pounds on day 4 already, this stuff is AMAZING!
    Is this your first cycle?? those gains are amazing and about 2x as good as what everyone is getting who is running a UD log but if its a first cyle that could well explain it.

    I am also on UD but I am using it for cutting I think I am the only one on here outta of about 5 logs that is cutting
  3. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0

    you know why you gained 8lbs in your first four days? Probably because youve been lifting for 6 months


    at 166 you have no biddness using steroids- at all
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Alright, just woke up and weighed myself. Still at 174. My biceps and back are still a bit sore, so it seems I'll have to call today off for going to the gym, but I'll be definitely going tomorrow guaranteed. I guess I really murdered my upper body that day. So far no negative sides to report about, feeling pretty normal for the most part.


    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Is this your first cycle?? those gains are amazing and about 2x as good as what everyone is getting who is running a UD log but if its a first cyle that could well explain it.

    I am also on UD but I am using it for cutting I think I am the only one on here outta of about 5 logs that is cutting
    Yeah this is my first cycle. I prefer to keep this thread on topic about the log, I already took it, no point in debating if I had any business taking it or not. I'll be updating just about every single day for you guys.
  5. New Member
    dollerbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0

    Agreed, it's too late to worry now, best to just work hard and make the best of it. Good luck, following along
  6. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0

    Nah I'm not debating whether you should of or not I was asking so I could determine the reason for your gains being more than the rest of us. I look forward to your updates as your the first person on here who is new to anabolics that is running this I want to see how it works out. As you know I'm the only one on here with a log that is using it for cutting and the others are pretty experienced so i'm glad we can get an overall view on this compound from newbie to experienced to using it for a cut or a bulk.
  7. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    2

    subbed
  8. New Member
    raida's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0

    Subbed. Just picked up a couple bottles of UD to add to the stash. Curious to see how goes for you.

    You running any support supps currently?

    Nolva only PCT? At min. would add a natty test booster like DAA.

    Eat big and KTS!
  9. New Member
    Swole215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0

    Wow 8 lbs up?!?! SICK
  10. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    you know why you gained 8lbs in your first four days? Probably because youve been lifting for 6 months


    at 166 you have no biddness using steroids- at all
    And most likely not 21 yet. 166? I don't think I could get there without severe mono.
  11. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Okay just woke up and it's 4AM. Just weighed myself and I'm at 170. I guess 4 of those pounds from yesterday were from food or w/e. Going to hit Upper body today, can't wait! Also the aggression has really started kicking in. I thought I'd be excluded from it for the most part since I didn't feel anything too noticeable till yesterday. Almost flipped out on my cousin that was visiting lol.
  12. New Member
    owenz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0

    Oh hey bros. Did I tell you im in yet?
  13. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRush View Post
    Okay just woke up and it's 4AM. Just weighed myself and I'm at 170. I guess 4 of those pounds from yesterday were from food or w/e. Going to hit Upper body today, can't wait! Also the aggression has really started kicking in. I thought I'd be excluded from it for the most part since I didn't feel anything too noticeable till yesterday. Almost flipped out on my cousin that was visiting lol.
    So today is day 6? well keep us posted 4lbs in 6 days is still pretty good.
  14. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRush View Post
    Okay just woke up and it's 4AM. Just weighed myself and I'm at 170. I guess 4 of those pounds from yesterday were from food or w/e. Going to hit Upper body today, can't wait! Also the aggression has really started kicking in. I thought I'd be excluded from it for the most part since I didn't feel anything too noticeable till yesterday. Almost flipped out on my cousin that was visiting lol.
    How clean is your diet?

    Be honest please...
  15. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Alright it's 4:30 AM and I just weighed myself. I'm at 173lbs. Been eating about 10-12 scrambled eggs a day, along with 2 sausages (no homo) with a big plate full of rice each time. Also I drink 2 nutrament drinks a day which contains 360 cals per drink. Going to take today off, my Liver Longer is supposed to arrive today, so I'm going to bump it up to 12mg/day starting tomorrow when I hit my legs. I'm easily cruising at 3k+ cals a day, maybe 4k on a good day. Money is kind of tight right now, so I can only get so much food.
  16. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRush View Post
    Alright it's 4:30 AM and I just weighed myself. I'm at 173lbs. Been eating about 10-12 scrambled eggs a day, along with 2 sausages (no homo) with a big plate full of rice each time. Also I drink 2 nutrament drinks a day which contains 360 cals per drink. Going to take today off, my Liver Longer is supposed to arrive today, so I'm going to bump it up to 12mg/day starting tomorrow when I hit my legs. I'm easily cruising at 3k+ cals a day, maybe 4k on a good day. Money is kind of tight right now, so I can only get so much food.
    Stick with Eggs, Chicken, Rice and Whole Grain bread options. You are probably eating enough calories already. I mean your shuckin down 700-850 calories in eggs alone which amounts to about 65-70g protein.
  17. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Stick with Eggs, Chicken, Rice and Whole Grain bread options. You are probably eating enough calories already. I mean your shuckin down 700-850 calories in eggs alone which amounts to about 65-70g protein.
    Sounds good. I'll try getting Whole Grain bread today for sure. Can't believe I didn't think of that.
  18. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0

    Are you using the same scale??? you have been fluctuating + and - 3-4lbs each day. this seems very odd since almost everyone else on this is gaining at a pretty steady rate. 1 to 1.5lbs i can see but 3 or 4 lbs is alot for one day
    . And I really think you should eat more on cycle at your weight you should be gettting like 255 grams of protein
  19. Senior Member
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,494
    Answers
    0

    Subbed
  20. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Are you using the same scale??? you have been fluctuating + and - 3-4lbs each day. this seems very odd since almost everyone else on this is gaining at a pretty steady rate. 1 to 1.5lbs i can see but 3 or 4 lbs is alot for one day
    . And I really think you should eat more on cycle at your weight you should be gettting like 255 grams of protein
    Agreed, this is what happens when you cycle to early...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  21. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Are you using the same scale??? you have been fluctuating + and - 3-4lbs each day. this seems very odd since almost everyone else on this is gaining at a pretty steady rate. 1 to 1.5lbs i can see but 3 or 4 lbs is alot for one day. And I really think you should eat more on cycle at your weight you should be gettting like 255 grams of protein
    I think that just means that he's piling on water everyday and losing it at night when he sleeps. This is normal really. Just last night I weighed 148 and woke up dehydrated at 144.5lbs this morning. Yet I'm now back to 148lbs now. He coukd either eat slightly above maintenance and bring in 1-1.5g protein/lb body mass and keep whatever gains he might get OR he can do what everyone else does which is put on 15lbs of fat, water weight and a smidget of muscle and then lose 10 of it in PCT.
  22. Senior Member
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,494
    Answers
    0

    Anyone know a Half-Life on this?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  23. Senior Member
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,494
    Answers
    0

    As far as half life goes, 7-7.5 hours according to the email I just recieved. I feel a pulse comin on Biotches!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Alright I'm heading out to the gym right now and I just weighed myself. I'm sitting at 178 atm
    I bumped the dosage up yesterday to 12mg, I also started taking Liver Longer as well. Going to be hitting both Upper and Lower body today to make up for missing the gym yesterday.
  25. New Member
    dollerbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    As far as half life goes, 7-7.5 hours according to the email I just recieved. I feel a pulse comin on Biotches!!!!!!!!!!!
    Uhh ohh this should be exciting!

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRush View Post
    Alright I'm heading out to the gym right now and I just weighed myself. I'm sitting at 178 atm
    I bumped the dosage up yesterday to 12mg, I also started taking Liver Longer as well. Going to be hitting both Upper and Lower body today to make up for missing the gym yesterday.
    Also very excited to see how 12mg treats you... sort of want to bump up myself :\
  26. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I think that just means that he's piling on water everyday and losing it at night when he sleeps. This is normal really. Just last night I weighed 148 and woke up dehydrated at 144.5lbs this morning. Yet I'm now back to 148lbs now. He coukd either eat slightly above maintenance and bring in 1-1.5g protein/lb body mass and keep whatever gains he might get OR he can do what everyone else does which is put on 15lbs of fat, water weight and a smidget of muscle and then lose 10 of it in PCT.
    Well he weighed himself at the same time which is morning so if the weight fluctuating was going to be accounted for my dehyrdration than wouldn't he have to be weighing himself at night and then again in the morning like you. His log says he took weights approx 4:30am each morning
  27. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Well he weighed himself at the same time which is morning so if the weight fluctuating was going to be accounted for my dehyrdration than wouldn't he have to be weighing himself at night and then again in the morning like you. His log says he took weights approx 4:30am each morning
    Good point. Nonetheless, if he is using the same scale then it's got to be water weight. You just can't gain or lose pounds of muscle or fat in a 24hr period.
  28. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Good point. Nonetheless, if he is using the same scale then it's got to be water weight. You just can't gain or lose pounds of muscle or fat in a 24hr period.
    Yep Totally agree with you that's why it seemed so weird to me and I thought he might be using different scales or something as I couldn't think of any other way to explain that much of a fluctuation
  29. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Answers
    0

    I'm curious to know his diet and how consistent it is. I mean, I usually have a steady weight of 147lb every morning but then again my diet is pretty consistent too. The few cases that I wake up super dehydrated in the morning is usually because I had one to many ounces of wine/shine the night before.
  30. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I'm curious to know his diet and how consistent it is. I mean, I usually have a steady weight of 147lb every morning but then again my diet is pretty consistent too. The few cases that I wake up super dehydrated in the morning is usually because I had one to many ounces of wine/shine the night before.
    I drink usually over a gallon of water a day. Maybe that has something to do with it?
  31. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Alright just weighed myself, it's currently 3:55AM. I'm up to 176lbs. The only noticeable thing till this day is the aggression. I have to say the stimulant effect only happened the first day for me and it hasn't returned since, I just feel pretty normal overall, aside from the aggression. So basically a 10lbs gain in 10 days? Maybe 2-3 of those pounds are glycogen retention or something? I guess time will tell.
  32. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Answers
    0

    no, almost all of it is water. I wouldn't expect more than 2-3lbs of it to be dry.
  33. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Alright going to head out to the gym in like 10 minutes. My current weight is 177 and it's day 11 so far on my Ultradrol cycle. So basically an 11 pound gain in 11 days, maybe take off 1 pound since I just ate like 90 minutes ago. Still no negative side effects to report about, the aggression seems to be somewhat subsiding? I still feel pretty normal overall.
  34. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Alright going to hit legs today, just weighed myself and I'm at 174lbs. Seems like I've gained like 7-8lbs of lean muscle and it's day 12 so far. The aggression on this stuff is pretty noticeable, you really don't give a damn about stepping on other people's toes while on this stuff. Other than that, nothing else of interest to report about.
  35. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0

    How would you compare this to other things you have tried? I posted my thoughts in my log but I am curious what other think about it. Also did you feel a difference between 8 and 12?
  36. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0

    So much weight fluctuation for it to be leAn
    Always willing to learn :D
  37. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Alright, it's another day and it's 4:40AM. Just weighed myself and I'm at 173. Checked myself out in the mirror and I seem to be much leaner. Been eating like crazy these days. So far I'm really liking this stuff. Today is day off from gym. It seems that I've gained 7 pounds lean and it's day 13 on cycle. Pretty good stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    How would you compare this to other things you have tried? I posted my thoughts in my log but I am curious what other think about it. Also did you feel a difference between 8 and 12?
    This is actually my first prohormone lol. The only difference I felt between the bump from 8mg to 12mg is the aggression and how long I was able to last in the gym. It feels like I could go on forever now. Other than that I feel pretty normal overall. Except, maybe one thing, I've been having cramps in weird places like my neck or inner thigh for example. And they happen to wake me up from sleep. The only time I was waken up by a cramp was like 4 years ago and the fact I've had 3 so far in this short period, seems to point to Ultradrol. Good thing is I usually fall right back asleep.
  38. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    2

    I doubt your weight gain is lean man. Just because you're weight is up 7lbs on the scale that doesn't mean $h1t. More likely glycogen/water loading from the ultra
  39. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I doubt your weight gain is lean man. Just because you're weight is up 7lbs on the scale that doesn't mean $h1t. More likely glycogen/water loading from the ultra
    Ding ding ding! U r correct, sir! I remember my first cycle of Tren-extreme a few years back. I put on 14lbs in 10-12 days and KEPT 12lbs after PCT. Does that mean it was muscle?!?! By no means! Perhaps half of it was at best..it wasn't til about a year after that when I matured the muscles and solidified the gains.
  40. New Member
    BloodRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Forgot to post before I went to the gym, but I'm back now. I weighed myself this morning with the intention of posting it up but forgot to, but I was at 174. I'm looking noticeably bigger from every work out, this is sick! Feels like I could go on FOREVER at the gym with this stuff.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultradrol? LMAO
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:01 PM
  2. LMD's peer pressured Ultradrol log!!
    By LakeMountD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:12 PM
  3. just got a bottle of ultradrol
    By mixedup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:10 PM
  4. And so it begins! Ultradrol Log by BloodRush.
    By BloodRush in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in