dollerbill's "Oh, Hey, I'm on Ultradrol" log

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Hey guys, long time lurker so I figured what better way to start out than with an Ultradrol log! Now, on to the good stuff!

dollerbill: 6'2, 202 (after a nice long cut... time to get hawuuuuuge!)
Ultradrol: 8/8/8. 4mg am and 4mg pm.
PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Maybe some Adamantium if I can find it in stock, or I really want to try some D-pol if Purus can get it out in time!!
Diet: Basically consists of grilled chicken with the occasional red meat and random sources of carbs and fats. I am hoping to eat mind-numbingly clean and ramp up to about 4000 calories.

Took my first dose about at about noon and the second around 9, and immediately noticed an odd stimulant effect. About an hour or two after taking the first dose I was sitting here going crazy, feeling like I had taken 4 scoops of jack3d. I would attribute this to placebo, but several of the other loggers have reported the same stimulant type effect, along with small increases in aggression.

I plan on a 4 day split consisting of chest/bis, back, legs and shoulder/tris. I don't have set lifting days, I basically have to lift around my work schedule, but on my last cycle (P-mag) I eventually ended up on a 5 or 6 on, 1 or 2 off split.

If nothing else, I hope my log will answer some questions about Ultradrol and give people a base for what to expect from it. Well, I also hope to get gigantic, but we'll see what happens.

Now, to kick this bitch off right!

-sad edit-

There were pictures of scantily clad women to go here for motivational purposes, but apparently I need 50 posts to post a picture... next time :(

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
I have some very recent bloodwork to use as a base for later. I'm thinking of getting bloodwork right before PCT (just to show people how bad it might shut me down) and then a little while after PCT to see how well I recover.

Ok.. nevermind.. as hard as I try to break up the URL it won't let me post because I don't have 50 posts yet. If anyone would be good enough to pm so I can send you the link, and then post it for me? Would be much appreciated

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Thursday, August 18th, Day 1

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg

Weight - 202.4 lbs in the middle of the day, going to try and get this consistent every morning

Workout - Started with some bw pullups, rack pulls, lat pulldowns, one arm rows and Tbar rows. Had a little pump in the biceps so I did a few sets of dumbbell curls and standing and seated preacher curls. I know I just said I was going to do bis with chest, but chest wont be for another 4 days or so, so might as well get some bicep work in now too

Food - Coming off my cut, so aiming for 2500cals today. Will slowly build to 3000 or 3500 by the end of the week, but I want to be careful and not increase too quickly before Ultradrol has a chance to kick in and do it's thing.... so far I'm not thinking this will be an issue.

Sides - None, just feeling good about the cycle and can't wait for this time next week.

Notes - Hopefully back pumps and Ultradrol don't mix...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i wasn't sure what ultradrol was, i figured it was some crappy "monsterplexx" type stack. after reading about methyl stenabol it seems pretty intense. interested to see how this goes for you.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the more ultradrol logs the better for sure, kind of cool to see all of us getting the same aggression/stimulant-like feelings from this though. I thought it was placebo but it has been pretty constant and more so after I take it.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
i wasn't sure what ultradrol was, i figured it was some crappy "monsterplexx" type stack. after reading about methyl stenabol it seems pretty intense. interested to see how this goes for you.
mooore ultradrol logs!
Thanks for following guys! I know we're all a bit skeptical about what Ultradrol can do but I'm hoping for the best here. If nothing else it gave me the desire/ motivation to have one of the best back workouts I've had in a LONG time yesterday, and I am definitely paying for it today. My upper back is killing me, I don't think I've ever felt so sore in my lats before today. Even my traps are are on fire, and right when I woke up I see my biceps looking fuller and thicker than normal and traps definition was up too.

Yeah the more ultradrol logs the better for sure, kind of cool to see all of us getting the same aggression/stimulant-like feelings from this though. I thought it was placebo but it has been pretty constant and more so after I take it.
I am starting to feel more and more aggressive. Not a lot, just small rages that I can feel building up inside of me and I say "wait, wait this is silly don't get mad over that," but I am definitely going to have to be careful not to snap (someone's neck??). I'm not feeling as much of a stimulant effect today but I have been at work for 7 hours and could definitely use a nap

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following guys! I know we're all a bit skeptical about what Ultradrol can do but I'm hoping for the best here. If nothing else it gave me the desire/ motivation to have one of the best back workouts I've had in a LONG time yesterday, and I am definitely paying for it today. My upper back is killing me, I don't think I've ever felt so sore in my lats before today. Even my traps are are on fire, and right when I woke up I see my biceps looking fuller and thicker than normal and traps definition was up too.

I am starting to feel more and more aggressive. Not a lot, just small rages that I can feel building up inside of me and I say "wait, wait this is silly don't get mad over that," but I am definitely going to have to be careful not to snap (someone's neck??). I'm not feeling as much of a stimulant effect today but I have been at work for 7 hours and could definitely use a nap
Yeah I have to be careful too, much easier to snap. I also know what you mean about being sore, I can't believe how sore I am right now, I never get sore in my biceps but I feel as though I am going to be sore next week at this point! I guess this is a good sign though because before this point I had been quitting workouts early and this has kept me at it hard.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
I can't believe how sore I am right now, I never get sore in my biceps but I feel as though I am going to be sore next week at this point!
I am still sore my workout a few days ago! This is crazy

Friday, August 19th, Day 2

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 202.4 lbs (+0)
Workout - No workout because work and other stuff turned into a 20 hour event. Knee has been acting up all day long with no prompting, so probably a good thing I wasn't trying to squat today.
Food - Starting to get really hungry really quickly. Time for 3000-3500 calories
Sides - Slight aggression increase
Notes - Definitely noticing hardness and fullness in biceps, forearms, traps, etc that was not there 2 days ago. I look twice as ripped as I did before starting and vascularity is up as well. Me likey.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
I am still sore my workout a few days ago! This is crazy

Friday, August 19th, Day 2

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 202.4 lbs (+0)
Workout - No workout because work and other stuff turned into a 20 hour event. Knee has been acting up all day long with no prompting, so probably a good thing I wasn't trying to squat today.
Food - Starting to get really hungry really quickly. Time for 3000-3500 calories
Sides - Slight aggression increase
Notes - Definitely noticing hardness and fullness in biceps, forearms, traps, etc that was not there 2 days ago. I look twice as ripped as I did before starting and vascularity is up as well. Me likey.
Wow, I typically get almost 4000 calories per day on a bulk at my weight (215+) I can't believe that you are eating less than 3k. Do you usually gain with that few calories? You cutting? Good luck with Ultra, I am loving it so far!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the log haul and glad to see some familiar faces in here

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
in for the log haul and glad to see some familiar faces in here
Thanks for hopping on! Hope you enjoy the ride

Wow, I typically get almost 4000 calories per day on a bulk at my weight (215+) I can't believe that you are eating less than 3k. Do you usually gain with that few calories? You cutting? Good luck with Ultra, I am loving it so far!
I don't normally eat this little, but right before starting this cycle I was on a pretty heavy cut. When I got my blood results back I sort of jumped a liiiitle too quickly into the cycle (no regrets!!) and didn't want to go straight from eating 2000ish calories to 4000, so I wanted to use this first few days to slowly build back up to bulking status. Today (day 3) I easily hit 3000, might have been closer to 3500. By the end of the week I should be at a consistent 3500-4k (today was a bad day for meals, woke up late, work, etc etc)

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Saturday, August 20th, Day 3

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 205.4 lbs (+3lbs)
Workout - No workout again, this is getting really annoying. If something miraculously comes up again tomorrow I might call out of work to make sure I get my lift in.
Food - 3300-3500 calories
Sides - Feeling really warm all the time. Definitely running a few degrees warmer than normal, even with the ac cranked to where I normally keep it in the house or car I will be feeling a little warm. Luckily no night sweats yet
Notes - Knee still acting up, going to wake up early and hit shoulders and then maybe throw in a 2nd trip to the gym for some low impact leg work. Felt like Paul Bunyan in my work shirt and suspenders today, definitely catching the eyes of a few young ladies walking around lately

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey I u noticing any diurtetic effects from UD?

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
I was actually thinking about this last night, I'm not really getting much diuretic effect so far. On my last few cycles I had would be at work or in class and instantly go from fine to "Oh ****, I'm gonna piss myself" and would have to run out. I did have a few times last night at work where I really had to pee, but it was a much more gradual occurrence and I probably killed at least a gallon of water while I was there.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Sunday, August 21st, Day 4​

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 206 lbs (+3.6lbs)
Workout - Finally broke the dry spell. Good shoulder/tris workout. First time I've done this split but I think I really like it. Triceps were totally fresh and ready to go when I finished shoulders, but both are toast right now. Shoulder pump was driving me crazy in the gym
Food - Should easily hit 3300-3500 calories
Sides - Sleeping much better than I have in the past few weeks.. I've slept through my first alarm the last 3 days, but this is allowing me to get an extra hour or two of sleep each day. The stimulant feeling from the first day has leveled out and is now more a constant energy/ awareness than an the focused intensity that it was... cool feeling
Notes - Iced the knee last night, feeling a little better.. Throw some more on it today after work and hope it's all better to hit legs tomorrow!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
well whatta u know lotta familiar names here boys!!! lol

in for ride on this site as well bud and if ya hve time stop by my marinade log in the sups section and reppssssses

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Was wondering when you were gonna be stopping by! Good luck with your logging opportunity, if Greg was smart he'd definitely pick you

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering when you were gonna be stopping by! Good luck with your logging opportunity, if Greg was smart he'd definitely pick you

like I said bro fingers crossed !!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmm looking good looks like by day 3 almost everyone is gaining a pound a day approx I think my log will be very intersting in comparisson since I am the only one cutting. btw after bicep last night I am experince the soreness which is odd for a bicep workout. feel sore but like I'm still pumped which is very nice I hope this week progressess nicely for all of us UD people.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
I was actually thinking about this last night, I'm not really getting much diuretic effect so far. On my last few cycles I had would be at work or in class and instantly go from fine to "Oh ****, I'm gonna piss myself" and would have to run out. I did have a few times last night at work where I really had to pee, but it was a much more gradual occurrence and I probably killed at least a gallon of water while I was there.
Ok, I take this all back, today was much, much worse. One bottle of water at work turned into 3 trips to the bathroom. 5 bottles of water turned into a very stressful day running back and forth.

hmm looking good looks like by day 3 almost everyone is gaining a pound a day approx I think my log will be very intersting in comparisson since I am the only one cutting. btw after bicep last night I am experince the soreness which is odd for a bicep workout. feel sore but like I'm still pumped which is very nice I hope this week progressess nicely for all of us UD people.
It will definitely be interesting. I bet you will still see some great results, just maybe less mass/ weight gain than some of us who are eating all out

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
subbed.

What are you taking for liver support?
Right now only 8 pills of Cycle Assist daily. I'm getting bloodwork done right before starting PCT so I wanted to be able to give a fairly accurate look at how harsh Ultradrol (possibly) is, but at the same time I didn't want to go into this with zero supports.

Monday, August 22nd, Day 5

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 206.4 lbs (+4lbs)
Workout - First chest workout of the cycle = chest destroyed, will be in lots of pain tomorrow. I didn't lose very much strength after finishing pct on my last cycle, but I'm super excited because I'm already back up within 1 or 2 reps of my previous maxs. If this keeps up, next week I should destroy a few PRs
Food - Ate a cupcake, everything else clean. Starting to up the carbs... not sure why, just feels like the right thing to do
Sides - Still getting a liiiittle overly aggressive at a few things, but I've been able to control it better so it doesn't happen as often.
Notes - Knee still sore... wtf is wrong with you?? Also found out I can still use the student health center until Friday, time to go in and get tons of last minute checkups/ procedures done for free!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Crazy, all of us are getting like .75 lbs/day if not a tad more very consistent for sure though. Good stuff so far, glad none of us are getting sides either I was really worried about that with this.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crazy, all of us are getting like .75 lbs/day if not a tad more very consistent for sure though. Good stuff so far, glad none of us are getting sides either I was really worried about that with this.
id be happy to lose .75lb a day LOL. Man if the gains stay at this pace a 3 week cycle will yield liek 15lbs can't get any better than that especially since none of us are looking bloated this may be the bet otc compound avail

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Tuesday, August 23rd, Day 6

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 206 lbs (+3.6lbs)
Workout - Blasted legs, pretty quick workout but hit them hard and took very few/ short breaks in between sets. Going to have to go on a search for more plates for the leg press next time, I had already called dibs on all of them within walking distance. Finished with some lighter than normal bicep work but the pump was absuuuurd. Was doing forced negatives and caught one of the girls working at the gym mirin hard. Realized I had veins popping, arms bulging about to rip through the skin... I was looking pretty good :D
Food - Started off with some tasty chipotle, might experiment with the blender and try to put together some sort of calorie dense shake later one. Suggestions???
Sides - Minimal acne, libido ragggging. Having lunch and got the worst wood I could possible imagine for that time. Almost had to run out and take care of it real quick, very sad my weekend fling doesn't look like it's going to work out because I definitely have some pent up aggression to "work off"
Notes - Realized friday is the last day I can use the student health center so went in before my workout and got all checked out for the last time.. gonna miss the place. Doc said the knee is fine, no ligament damage, etc just keep icing and should be ok..
Weight is down a tad but I weighed in yesterday after my workout, not first thing AM like normal so that might account for the extra... ate sooo much at the EDR last night there is no way I'm losing weight. (easily hit 3500, maybe closer to 4000 cals yesterday)

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Just discovered the trick to blending together oats, protein and peanut butter for a tasty and calorie rich shake. That was a very quick 850 calories, might look into some of that "lactose free" milk as a way to beef them up even more

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I will have to follow along. Just got a bottle myself. Will be tempted to run this for my next cycle lol.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All in, balls out

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
All in, balls out
Exactly, I'm already to the point where I don't want to take any rest days and just go hard everyday. About to hit the gym, probably won't have time to update until after work tonight

Gavin9

Awards
Looks great man cant wait to try this! for a calorie dense shake try protein or weight gainer power/banana/natural peanut butter and milk! Good luck man keep killin it!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a Half-Life on this

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, I'm already to the point where I don't want to take any rest days and just go hard everyday. About to hit the gym, probably won't have time to update until after work tonight
ohh man I feel like a little kid at christmas CAN"T WAIT!!

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Looks great man cant wait to try this! for a calorie dense shake try protein or weight gainer power/banana/natural peanut butter and milk! Good luck man keep killin it!
That's basically what I've been doing, just no milk unless I can find some lactose free milk or something! My last few shakes have been 1 cup oats, 2 scoops protein, 2 tbsp peanut butter and a banana. Regular whey seems to work much better when blending than casein does, casein frothed up too much and got very thick, hard to mix and also hard to drink, but I'd rather have the casein in the shake because I've been waking up early to have a shake and then going back to bed

Anyone have a Half-Life on this
Not sure on the half life, but only taking 2 pills/ day so I've been trying to space them 12 hours apart just to be safe.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Wednesday, August 24th, Day 7
Broken Pinkys and Dented Lockers

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 207.4 lbs (+5lbs)
Workout - I either broke or severely sprained my left pinky a few days ago. I have no idea what I did to injure it but bending it hurts like a sonnofabitch and using it to squeeze or pull anything hurts twice as bad, and today being back day this was no fun. Was on my last set of rack pulls and locked out the 3rd rep when I had to drop the weight because it was too painful to grip the bar anymore. Did some chin ups and tbar rows before moving to one arm rows and again dropped the dumbbell after 5 reps because I couldn't hold on anymore. Was able to complete most of my lifts fine, but a few that involve tight grips really took a hurting.
Weights are all going up lots
Food - Woke up early to hit a calorie shake before going back to bed. 3rd day of chipotle in a row, man I could get used to this! Another delicious trip to the Employee dining room after work, put me at at least 3,800 calories today.
Sides - Aggression seems to be down, easier to control, except today I got into the lockerroom after my workout and dropped my shaker spilling water everywhere. I had a momentary lapse in judgment (****ing lost it) and dented a locker with a random lock off the bench... yikes.. luckily no one was around to see this
Notes - Everything looking good except the pinky

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow along. Very intriguing compound. Nice gains so far.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
following... stop denting lockers fool

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it mang! In for the ultradrol fun

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as half life goes, 7-7.5 hours according to the email I just recieved

fordo78

Awards
Just following along just got my botle in today cant wait to start
feels like Christmas day and alll i want to do is try my new toy

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
hey man i have been creeping around this sight for awhile now and finally decided to register because of this log. Anyways i am about to start my cycle and was wondering what preworkouts or other sups you are takin if any? thanks and keep the posts coming.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Thursday, August 25th, Day 8
Rest Days Build Muscle

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 208.8 lbs (+6.8lbs [might be a little high, scale being funny])
Workout - Taking today off because I didn't want to have to rush my workout before work. Hitting chest hard tomorrow, pinky be damned. Hoping to hit some big numbers
Food - Blender was in the dishwasher so didn't grind up a shake this morning, stuck to a simple casein shake with banana and pb. Not working out today so I'm aiming for 3000-3500 today.
Sides - Do broken pinkys count?? No aggression today (might change at work) but I've been feeling pretty warm all cycle
Notes - Week 2 officially begun, strength looks like it's only going up and up so this week should be funnnn :D

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
In to follow along. Very intriguing compound. Nice gains so far.
Thank you sir! It is very intriguing, an hour after taking my first pill I felt like I had just taken a very strong pwo and was bouncing off the walls. Normally I would say this is placebo but all the other loggers I talked to reported the same thing

following... stop denting lockers fool
My bad... it was an isolated incident... unless those lockers start talking **** again then I make no promises

Kill it mang! In for the ultradrol fun
Thanks man! It's been fun so far, but this week it should get much better

As far as half life goes, 7-7.5 hours according to the email I just recieved
Ohh maybe I should up to 12mg/ day so I can do one pill every 8 hours... hmmmm

Just following along just got my botle in today cant wait to start
feels like Christmas day and alll i want to do is try my new toy
I know what you mean! I got my bottle about a week before starting and it sat on my desk starring at me everyday! I finally had to hide it in the closet so I wasn't tempted to start early.... but I still started early

hey man i have been creeping around this sight for awhile now and finally decided to register because of this log. Anyways i am about to start my cycle and was wondering what preworkouts or other sups you are takin if any? thanks and keep the posts coming.
Thanks for following and right now I am taking a break from the preworkout and most caffeine sources, but honestly the UD has me feeling like I'm on a pwo all day long. Any time of the day I could go into the gym and just kill a workout because I feel pumped/ ready to go 24/7. As for other supps just some celery seed extract, fish oil and cycle assist

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about libido and water weight?

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Not too sure about water weight, I don't feel too bloated but I do feel like I am carrying a little more than normal.

libido on the other hand is sky high. I almost had to excuse myself from work today when one of the girls bent over right in front of me to pick something up

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
appreciate it man. Keep up the good work. hopefully my mail dont get delayed with this hurricane and i can get mine soon.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Wednesday, August 24th, Day 7
Broken Pinkys and Dented Lockers

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 207.4 lbs (+5lbs)
Workout - I either broke or severely sprained my left pinky a few days ago. I have no idea what I did to injure it but bending it hurts like a sonnofabitch and using it to squeeze or pull anything hurts twice as bad, and today being back day this was no fun. Was on my last set of rack pulls and locked out the 3rd rep when I had to drop the weight because it was too painful to grip the bar anymore. Did some chin ups and tbar rows before moving to one arm rows and again dropped the dumbbell after 5 reps because I couldn't hold on anymore. Was able to complete most of my lifts fine, but a few that involve tight grips really took a hurting.
Weights are all going up lots
Food - Woke up early to hit a calorie shake before going back to bed. 3rd day of chipotle in a row, man I could get used to this! Another delicious trip to the Employee dining room after work, put me at at least 3,800 calories today.
Sides - Aggression seems to be down, easier to control, except today I got into the lockerroom after my workout and dropped my shaker spilling water everywhere. I had a momentary lapse in judgment (****ing lost it) and dented a locker with a random lock off the bench... yikes.. luckily no one was around to see this
Notes - Everything looking good except the pinky
I wish I could show you a picture of my right pinky finger. I screwed it up playing college ball about 5 years ago and hopefully yours doesn't turn out like mine! And if you hurt it any worse you can't keep getting SWOLZ ON THE ULTRADRAWLS! ;)