LMD's peer pressured Ultradrol log!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay I couldn't take it anymore that everyone kept asking me about the damn stuff so I am going to run it at 8mg and see where it takes me for 2-3 weeks lol. I will admit we were trying to get real methylsten at IBE for damn near 3 years with no success so I have been wanting to try this for a long time!

Stats and Cycle Info
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175
BF: ~9.5%
Dosage: 4mg with breakfast, 4mg with dinner
On Cycle Supps: Liver Longer (left over from another cycle)
PCT: Erase/Titanium XL (thanks PES and Athletix for the help on that one)
kcal/d: 3300

Took my first capsule this morning, going to take my second one tonight actually before my workout then I'll report back.

Z, I am going to kick your arse if you lied about your log! haha j/k :fukinskanks:

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
subbd...kill it!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You know I'll do it right, that is why I wanted to do it myself. I've been on this forum long enough for people to trust that I'll get it right.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'll be joining you shortly with my log, good luck bud and I'll be following
Oh really? Well don't put your log next to mine because you are a freak of nature and respond to stuff like this incredibly well ;). When are you starting yours, I can't wait to sub to that?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, should be starting next week, I have high hopes for this hormone. Also I will be getting bloods, before/intra/post cycle.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Those are some sick ****en pills...good luck man, can't wait to see how this turns out.

mod edit: can't run sponsored logs form companies that do not advertise.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Weight: +1.5
Aggression: 8/10
Well-being: 9/10
Workout: 8/10

Okay well I must say that this stuff really gets you going in the gym, the pumps are insane and I feel like a serious alpha male right now. I honestly am contemplating doing some jiu jitsu tomorrow to see how this stuff does for me when grappling, I really think it could put me over the edge in a good way ;). had bi's/tri's today and strength was definitely up, not so much that it is worth raving over but it is only day 3 and I definitely feel stronger. I workout based more on how I feel rather than a set plan so my weights and routine change pretty frequently but I felt like I could go forever.

I have never had a PH kick in this quickly before, Epistane always kicked in pretty quick for me but usually more around day 5 not day 2 and I have never had aggression with anything this early before either except maybe tren which made me want to fight people haha.

My motivation today:

wait what else is in your pct?
Nothing, I am not running it for 4 weeks and SERM PCT's never gave me much of an advantage on these short oral cycles so there is no need for me.

steppinRazor

Awards
in!!!
very interested in this DS..kill it man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will admit we were trying to get real methylsten at IBE for damn near 3 years with no success so I have been wanting to try this for a long time!
whats kind of interesting was I saw the process for manufacturing methylsten from basically superdrol powder, and it doesn't seem that terrible for a lab to do.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
I honestly am contemplating doing some jiu jitsu tomorrow to see how this stuff does for me when grappling, I really think it could put me over the edge in a good way ;).
Cheater! haha, I would hate to roll with someone who had just popped some UD, seems like they would have an unfair advantage lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey LMD i'm in I just got my bottle in the mail yesterday gonna run it with t3. trying to cut down another 15lb while keeping the muscle. came off a heavy cut 27lbs from may 2 to july 15th fought at 140lbs. took a month of to eat and lift again after the fight but now have to get ready my coach wants me to fight at 125-127lbs optimally. im going start my ultradrol wither this weekend or monday at 2 pills day probally 100mcgt3/75mcg clen.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey LMD i'm in I just got my bottle in the mail yesterday gonna run it with t3. trying to cut down another 15lb while keeping the muscle. came off a heavy cut 27lbs from may 2 to july 15th fought at 140lbs. took a month of to eat and lift again after the fight but now have to get ready my coach wants me to fight at 125-127lbs optimally. im going start my ultradrol wither this weekend or monday at 2 pills day probally 100mcgt3/75mcg clen.
That is going to be insane, you going to log it? I am interested to see how much weight you can cut while maintaining.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'm probablly going to do some type of log since it's kind of a weird cycle I might just keep track of major lifts. but I want to see how it affects by fighting also. 2-3 days a week a week i do 2+ hour workouts so its not as condusvive to muscle growth. but one of my favorite cycles in the old days was fina/t3. I think when you combine clean diet with a strong anabolic and t3 you get amazing results and ultradrol seems strong enough to get the job done without worrying about by t3 usuage.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i'm probablly going to do some type of log since it's kind of a weird cycle I might just keep track of major lifts. but I want to see how it affects by fighting also. 2-3 days a week a week i do 2+ hour workouts so its not as condusvive to muscle growth. but one of my favorite cycles in the old days was fina/t3. I think when you combine clean diet with a strong anabolic and t3 you get amazing results and ultradrol seems strong enough to get the job done without worrying about by t3 usuage.
Yeah 8mg should do you fine, wondering if 12mg might be better for what you are trying to do. I guess time will tell :).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah 8mg should do you fine, wondering if 12mg might be better for what you are trying to do. I guess time will tell :).

I'll start out at 8 an adjust if i have to but since my weight is so low I think 8mg will be fine I'll be doing the scale thing a lot since weight is the main goal and then mirror and pictures to make sure its the right kind of weight coming off. I'll take a pic before my first dose.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just found this. Sub'd and following closely.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think a good recomp would be UD/Trenazone UD for first 3 trena from week 3-8- say bye bye to liver/cholesterol though

hmmmmmm

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey LMD how long before workout are you taking your dose?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight: +2.5
Aggression: 8/10
Well-being: 9/10
Workout: 9/10

OUCH! I am about as sore as I have been in a good two years today. My lats, biceps, and triceps feel like I put them through a meat grinder then shoved them back into my body. This is a really good sign as my biceps never get sore from working out even when they are growing typically. I have also been quitting workouts early in the past couple years due to really long work days and not much motivation to be in there like I used to but the last couple of days I easily exceeded 1 hour and was bouncing from bench to bench to workout. It could be that feeling so pumped up has kept me motivated (after all there are a lot of mirrors) and I stay fairly lean and veiny year round. My lifts were up big time today, easily +20 on squats + extra rep from normal. I was just about to rack it up and internally called myself a puss (which with the way my aggression has been on this made me want to choke my internal self) and I busted out two more reps with relative ease.

I am going to attempt to do a 5 day spread with only two days of rest but it will be hard with my schedule. I am tempted to try 12mg to see how it goes, against my better judgement but I think everyone wants an honest trial of this from me so why not ;).

On another note I feel huge, clothes already feel like they are fitting better even this early which is similar to what SD did for me too but never this early, it usually took like 8 days.

Hey LMD how long before workout are you taking your dose?
About two hours but sometimes 90 minutes since it is best absorbed with a meal with fat in it and I don't want to workout too close to eating.

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn! Liking what I hear..at day 4 too? That's pretty impressive..how long do you expect this run to be?
Have fun man and keep up the good work..can't wait to see how things are in another week or so

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Damn! Liking what I hear..at day 4 too? That's pretty impressive..how long do you expect this run to be?
Have fun man and keep up the good work..can't wait to see how things are in another week or so
At first I was going to do a quick 2 weeker since -Z- got such good results in two weeks but I think I will be doing 3 weeks actually and I may even jump to 12mg. I must say I wasn't expecting to feel this way at day 4 at all. I might have taken 12mg yesterday on accident because I took one out, got distracted doing things, realized my water was gone and the capsule was missing and sadly could not remember if I took it so I took another one, maybe that is the reason the workout was so good? ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At first I was going to do a quick 2 weeker since -Z- got such good results in two weeks but I think I will be doing 3 weeks actually and I may even jump to 12mg. I must say I wasn't expecting to feel this way at day 4 at all. I might have taken 12mg yesterday on accident because I took one out, got distracted doing things, realized my water was gone and the capsule was missing and sadly could not remember if I took it so I took another one, maybe that is the reason the workout was so good? ;)

Hey Lake don't worry what ever amount of days you'll run i'll be running a full cycle because this is my last before going for my licensing physical so I gotta make it count =)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Jesus I think you may have just convinced me to pick up a bottle. Sounds like some really great stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had done 30mg a day for 20 days when culver concepts put it out. Wheee

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy strength gains, a few lean pounds, a little fat loss, thrashed cholesterol and a PSA of 4.2

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crazy strength gains, a few lean pounds, a little fat loss, thrashed cholesterol and a PSA of 4.2
I like the first 3 for sure. hopefully staying lower will help mitigate some of the bad stuff. What weight were you when you ran it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I think around 202, about 14% bf, ended at 208, maybe 13% roughly

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im interested in this one. Subbed along.

What kind of workouts do you do? And what diet philosophies do you follow?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Weight: +6
Aggression: 9/10
Well-being: 8/10
Workout: 10/10
Side effects: 2/10

Hey guys, just reporting back at the 1 week mark and I must say I am completely sold on this stuff so far. I was a little hesitant to try in the first place since it had been a while since I last ran what was then the original Superdrol and although the effects were great I did have some sides along with it that limited how long I could run it but I can't believe I am already up 6 lbs in a week. I feel great, no side effects to report just yet except for some insomnia which I get sometimes on high dose Epistane too and I feel really hot all the time too, again not really a side effect but be sure to keep your water intake up considerably. I am still sitting at about 17-20kcal/lb of bodyweight right now with plenty of protein so I think this is feeding into my gains also. I have always responded well to PH's but I think this is definitely the most I have ever gained in week 1.

I had a chest workout again today because I was feeling it and my endurance was through the roof. I have stopped lifting for low reps, I am now aiming more for 9-12 to prevent injuries but I felt like I could have done more around 15 reps on most of these sets just using pure aggression and willpower. I actually got commented on how lean I look today too which felt nice. I highly recommend starting at 8mg on this stuff and eating at least 18 cals/pound to really get the most out of this but I don't discredit 12mg for bigger guys just yet, only time will tell.

So far so good! :dance2:

Daily Motivation:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You talking about the log or the first blonde that appears in that video!! :hump:
1. Subbed
2. That 1st blonde in the video is amazing
3. That video made me 2nd guess myself as to whether I worked as hard as I could have in the gym today..lol

steppinRazor

Awards
Daily Motivation: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FtMRZ-Zc_Y">YouTube Link</a>
Beautiful women, dubstep, and working out..my three loves in life..I just blacked out and had a seizure..thanks!!

God damn tho 6lbs! In the first week..endurance, strength, leaning out.. sounds like you've been enjoying yourself! I'm sold! Haha
Keep it up man!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Beautiful women, dubstep, and working out..my three loves in life..I just blacked out and had a seizure..thanks!!

God damn tho 6lbs! In the first week..endurance, strength, leaning out.. sounds like you've been enjoying yourself! I'm sold! Haha
Keep it up man!
Yeah granted the endurance I mean is with weights, not too sure about cardio as I don't really do much of it. Also hard to tell if it is leaning me or I am just getting bigger (therefore my bf% goes down by default). But regardless the gains are sick and it goes to show that if you are eating enough on this you can grow quite quickly.

And yes I second guessed my workout today too haha.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed...looks very promising!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
You talking about the log or the first blonde that appears in that video!! :hump:
tbo i didnt even look at the vid.... everyone seems pretty excited tho so i guess ill have to go back

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
tbo i didnt even look at the vid.... everyone seems pretty excited tho so i guess ill have to go back
You know how I know you your gay? haha j/k I will have another update tonight.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Weight: +6.5
Aggression: 6/10
Well-being: 8/10
Workout: 10/10
Side effects: 2/10

Weight is up again today by a half pound, not sure how the heck this is possible but I don't seem bloated so I am not going to question it at all. Worked out in the afternoon today and hit my biceps/triceps extremely hard, aggression hasn't been as bad today I seem much more level headed than normal but no lethargy has hit me yet so that is a good thing! I was able to do 2 more sets than I normally do with no problems today, kept the reps 10-14 which seems to be the sweet spot for my biceps and had such a big pump going that my skin was itching/tingling a little in my arms. Strength isn't up a ridiculous amount but definitely a noticeable amount but with that being said muscular endurance is fantastic, I seem to want to lift forever and that is something that as I've aged it has been harder for me to do, I don't have the same willpower in the gym naturally that I used to but that is part of starting a family. With triceps today I was able to make dips my very last exercise, something I don't normally do because I rather be strong with them not just burn out with them (somehow forgot to put them in early) and I didn't have any problems, added some good weight and tore it up.

Today's Motivation: