Beastdrol.. What next?!?

Dereck

Awards
So I got done with my second cycle of Beastdrol/epi strong a few months ago and am looking for the next cycle. I got good results from it but am looking for more. Still not like the 500xd but was good. I'm thinking it's time to give up on ph's and move on to the real deal. I got a connection that I can get a test E / trend cycle from or anadrol and Winnie-V. I like the idea of the test/trend just not the sticking me part. Lol. I wish I could find another ph like the 500xd. Any suggestions or experiences with the AAS that I mentioned?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injectables and orals are going to be completely different worlds.

If you're legitimately wanting to step up from something like SD and Epi (which would be a pretty good stack), it sounds like injects are next in line. I wouldn't advise tren on your first run, though.

Dereck

Awards
I was kind of leaning towards anadrol but I don't want to tear my body up with it. It's a harsh aas. Might have to deal with getting stuck and just suck it up. Lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was kind of leaning towards anadrol but I don't want to tear my body up with it. It's a harsh aas. Might have to deal with getting stuck and just suck it up. Lol
You'll get much more from the inject cycle vs. short oral bursts for sure. From what I've heard from guys, once you do that first pin and as long as you're smart, it's not bad. Me, I'm deathly afraid of needles, so I can't say lol. But I also wouldn't be running A-bombs or d-bol without injects along with it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You'll get much more from the inject cycle vs. short oral bursts for sure. From what I've heard from guys, once you do that first pin and as long as you're smart, it's not bad. Me, I'm deathly afraid of needles, so I can't say lol. But I also wouldn't be running A-bombs or d-bol without injects along with it.
X2. If this is your first injectable cycle, I might not even start an oral right off with it. Stick to the basic test only at 500mg a week or something similar. If you start A bombs and test at the same time, or any other oral for that matter all at the same time, and something doesn't agree with your body, you aren't going to know what it is. Maybe add an oral on the back end of the cycle after you know how test alone treats you.

Dereck

Awards
Thats a good idea. I still have time to do more research as I'm going to start my last beast/epi cycle today to finish it off.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
x2 on the 500xd. wish i would have picked more than one bottle up back in 09.

Dereck

Awards
Believe it or not but you can still get 500xd. a guy is selling it on amazon for $270.00. It's good but not that good. Lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
HAAAHAA, 270 bucks? ef that noise. you could literally buy 3 years worth of superdrol for that. and still have some left over to buy m-lmg to replace the pro-dienolone.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
for those of you that are afraid of IM test injections....you can always do Sub-Q

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i think i wouldnt mind trying regular AAS in the future when im 26 or so. maybe once my natural test levels start to fall.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i think i wouldnt mind trying regular AAS in the future when im 26 or so. maybe once my natural test levels start to fall.
Try more like 30-35....test levels won't start to decline until then. But yeah I haven't done test yet and am going to wait until then. Cause one I go on I'm just going to stay on.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just my opinion, but I don't see any of the PHs/DS being any different than AAS. Sure, AAS may be stronger than some of these compounds, but they all essentially do the same thing, so popping these pills now isn't any less stressful on the body than pinning. If it's for other reasons that one doesn't want to, that's totally understandable, but I just don't see the validity of the argument that AAS are different from what's OTC.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
its my way of trying to say im scared of needles lol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You guys are talking about Finaflex 550-XD when referring to 500xd correct??

You could easily copy the product with SD, trenazone, formastanzol. I think i still have half a bottle in my stash

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oops, yeah, meant 550xd. not sure why i put 500. it was the dumbest decision i have made because a friend suggest it to me and i just thought it was like the trib/creatine pills i was already taking. luckily didn't develop gyno from it, but it took a while for my body to readjust. pretty glad i found AM and started researching stuff.

Dereck

Awards
You guys are talking about Finaflex 550-XD when referring to 500xd correct??

You could easily copy the product with SD, trenazone, formastanzol. I think i still have half a bottle in my stash
Go on with how to reproduce it. This I would like to know. Only problem is where to find the first two things.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
trenazone is pretty easy to find. google is your friend. and SD clones are running rampant.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
for those of you that are afraid of IM test injections....you can always do Sub-Q
Those people are the same people that smoke but they don't inhale...****ing man up and just go IM. It's not that hard...just remember to aspirate

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
its my way of trying to say im scared of needles lol.
First injection is just like your first time having sex...after your first time you'll figure out that it's not that hard and if done correctly it can be very enjoyable.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so i have heard. just gotta work up the courage. one of my old workout buddies who is a bit older than me used to be pretty heavy into AAS's and he tells me the same thing. he started looking forward to injecting lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
screw that run test at 750mgs

Dereck

Awards
It will cost about $150 - $200 to replicate it. Not worth it if you ask me.