First cycle test e only

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
I have done alot of research and i am considering a test e only cycle as it is my first time using injectable AAS. Trying to keep it as simple as possible.

1-12 week test e 500mg/week

Pct : 4 weeks after last injection clomid 50/50/50/50

Nolva on hand for gyno

Your thoughts please

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is SERM. Adex and letro are ancillaries that combat gyno. You shouldnt need either unless you are prone to gyno and had it as a kid. Enjoy the ride.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
start pct about 2 weeks after last inject, not 4 weeks. Also, wouldn't hurt to throw in a natty T booster along with your serm, something like hcgenerate or DAA would do your body good man.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
start pct about 2 weeks after last inject, not 4 weeks. Also, wouldn't hurt to throw in a natty T booster along with your serm, something like hcgenerate or DAA would do your body good man.
Good point Don. One other thing- you should monitor BP daily. Test can make it elevate. If it gets too high (>125/85) you can use hawthorne berry or celery seed extract to keep it in check.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I have done alot of research and i am considering a test e only cycle as it is my first time using injectable AAS. Trying to keep it as simple as possible.

1-12 week test e 500mg/week

Pct : 4 weeks after last injection clomid 50/50/50/50

Nolva on hand for gyno

Your thoughts please
Congrats! You're first post shows you have done research.

Maybe add in adex or aromasin for bloating if it should present itself.

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
Don, i have been looking and i dont fully understand hcgenerate. I am not meant to use it in my pct am i ?

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
Thsnks cholochine. Adex, run it throughout my course or just when bloating occurs ??

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Don, i have been looking and i dont fully understand hcgenerate. I am not meant to use it in my pct am i ?
yes, either on cycle to make for an easier recovery, or my preference during pct. It will help TREMENDOUSLY with bouncing your libido back when it decides to drop during pct.

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
Ahh okay. Dosage durin pct would be ?? I think i would prefer pct also

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ahh okay. Dosage durin pct would be ?? I think i would prefer pct also
I'd run it at the exact dosage on the bottle. It's 5 caps per serving, and you get 30 servings in a bottle. It has enough fadogia in it at the recommended serving that you don't need to go over. Doing it this way will make 1 bottle last your entire 4 week pct with the serm.

PM me if you need a discount code

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
Okay thanks. By the way would u rdcoment adex or aromasin ?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to go with a Natty Test booster I would choose TestoPro by AI Sports over hcgenerate. I personnaly think its better and cheaper and the reviews back this up as well. Happy Pinning!!

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks. By the way would u rdcoment adex or aromasin ?
personally, aromasin is the only AI I'll ever use again. It's expensive, not gonna lie. Your body will thank you for it though. Not only does it lower SHBG, it also has a positive impact on lipids as well.

As far as testopro goes, I'm sure it's probably a solid product, both have divanill in them. However they are fairly different. Testopro isn't a fadogia product, where as hcgenerate is. The main ingredient in testopro is testofen. However hcgenerate also has testofen in it. The same serving of hcgenerate gives you over 3 times the amount of testofen that is in testopro ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
HCGen + NTBM DAA + Clomid will make you bounce back quick.

I would drop your clomid dose to 50/50/25/25

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Only run adex or aromasin when bloat occurs. Not sure what dosage I am only familiar with letro. Dont run it unless you need it.. you dont wanna suppress estrogen too much as it is a potent mass builder.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Damn u reps are annoying, like vultures, let people make their own decisions, u like the crackheads on my block always tryin to get in someones pocket. Let a brotha breath son

Anyway, let me know if u need anymore neutral advice on supps. I'm not a Rep.

Cycle looks good! Maybe use a kick starter for first 4 weeks as the Test wont kick in till then, give you a good jump start on strength.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Damn u reps are annoying, like vultures, let people make their own decisions, u like the crackheads on my block always tryin to get in someones pocket. Let a brotha breath sonAnyway, let me know if u need anymore neutral advice on supps. I'm not a Rep.Cycle looks good! Maybe use a kick starter for first 4 weeks as the Test wont kick in till then, give you a good jump start on strength.
I agree with the rep comment. Would you really recommend it if you weren't being paid? Lol but I know everybody has to do their job. As far as a kickstart, its a personal opinion but if you run 2 compounds and get some sides you won't know who is the culprit

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
Thanks guys really appreciate it. I think am gonna get aromasin on hsnd for bloating as i have read some bad rdviews on adex. And as for libido i think hcg will be okay. Definatley use hcg during pct ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn u reps are annoying, like vultures, let people make their own decisions, u like the crackheads on my block always tryin to get in someones pocket. Let a brotha breath son

Cycle looks good! Maybe use a kick starter for first 4 weeks as the Test wont kick in till then, give you a good jump start on strength.
I agree with the rep comment. Would you really recommend it if you weren't being paid?
I didn't comment in this thread earlier, but did want to make a point to post regarding this.

I make the same recommendations now that I did a year ago :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

I agree with the rep comment. Would you really recommend it if you weren't being paid? Lol but I know everybody has to do their job. As far as a kickstart, its a personal opinion but if you run 2 compounds and get some sides you won't know who is the culprit
I recommend products that work. If something works better than the products i represent, then I say so. I wouldn't stand behind products that didn't work....reps get paid in free product...so why would I work for free product that didn't work? Answer? I wouldn't.

We're here to help just as much as you guys are, don't forget we were all regular posters before becoming reps. And we had the opportunity to become a rep because we have shown that we have a superior knowledge on dieting, supplementation, and nutrition that made us desirable to be under the wing of a supplement company.

And bear in mind without companies sponsoring on AM....AM would cease to exist without the revenues from those companies...

Moving on...I don't think it's wise for him to kickstart on his first injectable. He should just run the test and that's it. See how it works for you kinda thing.

You can use erase for the estrogen bloat. It's by PES and should work just fine. There has been blood work done while on a test cycle by Jasen. Just look around for it. There are also other good OTC Anti E's like Formastanozol, formestane, inhibit e, etc. Just look around.

There is a lot of conjecture on HCG and different people will tell you different things. Just read up on it and make a decision for yourself.

W

wheeliegsxr

Awards
im doing the same cycle rite now but im running it a lot longer than 12 weeks, from my experience everything is great, my strenght is way up my mood is much better, quality of sleep is amazing and im having great workouts in the gym! i ran the test for about 6 weeks and then added dbol in for some extra size, ill run this till week 10 then back to test e 250, 500mg per week, and somewhere around week 14 im going to start masteron, dono if you can find any but i would recomend this for anyone on there first cycle it really helps hardness and no estrogen conversion which is great! my pct will also be clomid 50/50/25/25... good luck hope you see great results

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
Do people think i should use a SERM or sn AI or oestro-related side effect whilst on cycle ? I hear oestrogen hangin around is a good thing thats why i am leaning towards the SERM ??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do people think i should use a SERM or sn AI or oestro-related side effect whilst on cycle ? I hear oestrogen hangin around is a good thing thats why i am leaning towards the SERM ??
ON CYCLE - AI
POST CYCLE - SERM

With the AI, you don't necessarily need to dose it regularly; you just sort of follow your body's response. And no, you don't want to crush your estrogen, but you want to keep it controlled.

B

Bubba21

Awards
There is a great post on another board (elite bodiez) that breaks down all pct compounds and how they play their role in pct. Check it out! I am going to be using forma stanzol (formestane) for on cycle support. Not only does it raise IGF 1 levels but it lowes SBGH levels. It is a stage one AI so it stops the production of estrogen instead of blocking it, that way you don't have to worry about estro rebound at any point after your completely done. Look around multiple forums. That's what I did. It helps. Also I agree with adding something to kick start. I ran test E for my first cycle and it took 5 weeks to kick in. Something like winny or another non aromatizing compound of your choice would be good.