H-Drol Cycle Questions

gward

Awards
Hello,

First time I've done this so I thought I run my plan by you guys to make sure I don't f&*^ it up. Most the info I got from a thread in the PCT forum I stumbled upon, it's been very useful. I'll be doing 4 wk on cycle, 4 wk PCT.

Base Info:
I'm 27
202 lbs, 6 ft
Consume 3000 cals / day
Consume 200 - 250 g of protein /day

That diet keeps me growing without getting too fat.

Supplements that I take all the time:
Animal Pak
Con-Cret creatine
Myofusion Protein (4 scoops / day)
Black Cats (energy pre-workout)
Omega 3/6/9

During Cycle:
H-Drol (50mg)
Cycle Assist by Competitive Labs
Consume 3500 cals / day
Try to consume 600 carbs / day (saw a recommendation to do that somewhere)
Try to consume a gallon of water / day, although I don't see that happening... unless it makes you dehydrated or something.

During PCT:
Tamoxifen (40/40/20/20)
Retain 2 for cortisol control (has mb-triol according to the post)
Diesel Test Pro Cycle herbal test booster (not sure about this one, wasn't recommended on the post, it's been discontinued but I have a bottle)

Will BCAA really help during PCT? The post mentions it, but from me just asking around different forums and stuff no one seems to think it does much, although they weren't thinking about PCT most likely.

Thanks! I'd like to know if this is solid prior to buying all this crap! Especially the Tamoxifen.... that isn't cheap and harder to acquire.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
ok first of all your nolva should be set up 20/20/10/10... you should not be taking creatine of pre workout while on cycle save it for post cycle, and you dont need the diesel test pro. also the retain 2 you should start like a week or two weeks into your pct so it ends up running longer then the nolva. if u have anymore questions just ask ill answer

gward

Awards
Cool thanks, 50 mg is the right amount of the H-Drol? Is that just once a day? Why no creatine or preworkout? Just one more, the cycle assist should be taken just during cycle? I've seen on some posts where people say they take it on cycle and on PCT.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yeah if this is your first cycle 50mgs should be fine just wait and see how it is maybe youll want 75 but if your taking 50mgs take one dose in morning second dose twelve hours late since that is the half life. No creatine since it puts a little extra strain on liver and kidneys and the pre workout can raise blood pressure. personally i just take cycle assist on cycle but yes it is reccomended for both because nolva is actually hard on the liver too. Also take your cycle assist three hours before or after any hdrol pill

gward

Awards
Oh... it looks like Lean FX replaced Retain. Thanks for the help. I can't wait to get this started!

texdb1

Awards
Have you ever taken a PH before? I had assumed that when I read people talking about "back pumps" they were talking about some kind of spasm. I found out within two days that it's referring to horrible lower back pain. Everyones different so I hope it works well for you.

gward

Awards
I've never used a PH which I stated in the first post, based on what I've read online is people have issues like that when they overdo it on the H-Drol. I think 50 mg is ok to start, seems like most people start on 50 then do 75 the last wk. One guy I read on a forum was having it and they were taking 100 mg to start and no cycle assist. They also mentioned buying taurine if you have the issue. Also lots of water.

etoks13

Awards
I wouldnt go four weeks at 50mg, why don't you go 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75

gward

Awards
Just thought I'd post an update after the end of the cycle, I've just started the PCT. I gained about 8 lbs without any additional body fat. My shoulders and arms have become noticeably more defined (I took a pic before hand to see).

I would usually increase the weights about 5 lbs per week which I was able to keep up with easily and even speed up on the cycle. I also did bump up the H-Drol to 75 mg after the first week.

My workout routine is Strong Lifts 5x5:

Before:
Squats 205 (parallel)
Bench 205
Dead Lift 295 (1x5)
Standing Press 125
Bent Over Rows 135

After:
Squats 240 (started doing ass to grass)
Bench 220
Dead Lift 275 (I wasn't able to progress in this so I dropped it down in weight and tried doing 3x5 for a bit to see how that goes)
Standing Press 145
Bent Over Rows 170

My diet was probably slacking towards the end, I stopped counting calories and just tried to eat the same amount being that I had an idea already of how much food I needed to eat.

In all was it worth it? Kind of hard to say. My gains were fine prior to starting the cycle although this is the first time I've compared the numbers and I have to say I'm surprised.

Note to self..... never ever ever forget to take the cycle assist and then go out drinking, I probably shouldn't have been drinking at all. I was having some serious abdominal pain for about 2 days, Tylenol relieved it which leads me to believe there was inflammation of something... At any rate it's all good now. Anyone else experience this? I also had some mild pumps even though I was taking the taurine.

gward

Awards
The abdominal pain was caused by kidney inflammation (it was lower back as well), it's good to go now. I've decided to continue with the cycle assist during PCT to be on the safe side, my LFT's were elevated during blood work.

All in all PCT is going great, after about a week, continuing to increase the weight each week.

muss2k1

Awards
good stuff bro, glad it went well...can you post the before and after pictures?