dzine cycle log

chubbsthedog6

Awards
ok so i got a friend bout to run dzine 30/30/30/30 with cycle assist.
then his pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10 and starting the second week of pct he will start pct support and run it all the way till one week after he is done with the nolva...
What do you think does this look good? im gunna try and post some results every week as there arent too many dzine logs out there

chubbsthedog6

Awards
anyone? Anyone know any of the results either because it is very very similar to superdrol

chubbsthedog6

Awards
no its really not me but i dont see why that would change anything just looking for an answer

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
There are several dzine logs, just use the search function.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
dude if it was me i would tell, you im not running a cycle, im too young its literally for my friend im just trying to see if this looks good or not that is all

umbro

Awards
I've never used s-drol but my experiance with dzine worked. horrible lethargy to the point where you cannot stay awake, shutdown..... great pump, gains since i went into the cycle knowing the sides. i used nolva as well for pct have it onhand before you start. it will shut you down, so throw some DAA in the pct. your friend should have searched "dzine review" or "dzine log" using about any search engine. tell him to find out about his cycle himself. make sure you tell him to come clean in the forum, otherwise everyone will know he's a Sissy.