PICK MY CYCLE APART AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

scsufootball

Awards
Whats going on guys, let me know what you think of my cycle I'm going to start soon!!! When I start I'll keep everyone posted on my progress!! Currently 6'4" 253lbs not too sure on body fat but if I had to guess prob around 18% to 20%, summers almost over so I'm going to go with a nice mass cycle to put a little more on!! Back in college I was around 275lbs with about 14%, looking to get back to that!!

Weeks 1 - 12: Test Cyp/Prop 500mg/wk, Deca 450mg/wk, Anavar 50mg/ed
Weeks 12 - 14: Test Cyp/Prop 500mg/wk, Anavar 50mg/ed

Going to start HCG at week 6: 1000iu/2x wk: the week 7-15: 500iu/2x wk

PCT: Starts 2 weeks after my last test shot
Day 1: Clomid 200mg, 40mg Tamoxifen
Day 2 - 7: Clomid 100mg, 20mg Tamoxifen
Day 8 - 14: Clomid 50mg, 20mg Tamoxifen

Running MIC 25-50-50 B Complex Injections 3x a week (Been doing it for 5 months now and prob will never stop it)

As for supplements and diet the usual stuff!!

I'm thinking about adding in some HCGenerate but still not sure. I have heard a lot of good things about it!! Also thinking about starting HGH but not sure if its worth it yet.

Please pick it apart guys and let me know what you think!!!

Thanks,

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
14 weeks on var? not the brightest of ideas

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even read the whole thing, but from ambulldog's post, holy **** bruh, 8 weeks on Var at most.

scsufootball

Awards
Ok thanks, I should prob run it the last 8 weeks not the first 8 weeks, right?!?!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Indeed. Some may disagree, but I feel that running it the last 8 weeks will harden up your gains (and body), thus assisting in making it a tad easier in keeping your gains.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. Some may disagree, but I feel that running it the last 8 weeks will harden up your gains (and body), thus assisting in making it a tad easier in keeping your gains.
Either way, Var is some of the most easiest gains probably to keep.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
run a higher dose if you can afford it, say at least 70mg/day

scsufootball

Awards
Originally I was going to go with 75mg-100mg for 6 to 8 weeks but after some research and talking with a few guys I decided to go with 50mg for the whole 14 weeks. Now I'm not sure what to do! Some guys swear by var for longer periods, others not so much!! Anyone ever use HCGenerate?!!?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hcgenerate will help your pct a lot. Daa as well. I would do 80mg of var the last 7 wks of the cycle. Run a 4wk pct also. Maybe even 5, an AI will be useful too. Taper it