Test Prop experienced users - Cycle Question

TangoCharlie

Awards
Hey guys, as prop is always suggested as EOD, would it be ok to run it differently but still often if I had no other choice, such as 5 days on, 2 off?

Also, does it really have such an immediate kick where you could actually shoot it prior to a session and feel anything?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run it EOD, M,W, F and 4-5 days a week. It all worked fine since I usually have a low dose of Test C or E in there too. I never felt Prop kick in that fast, suspension will though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
mwf in your case. you dont need to pin every day with prop

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
My advice, mwf injections, and you could even get away with twice/wk injections if you were to run a long chain test such as enanthate or cypionate with it. For twice/wk schedule, it would look something like this. Mon/Thurs injections, Mon- 1cc test e or cyp, 1.5-2cc's prop(same shot), thurs- 1.5-2 cc's prop. Some people cant handle prop shots though, especially anything over 1cc/shot. But if its good gear you may be able to go 1.5-2 cc's w/out problems. Good luck

russthebus

Awards
Have you read into ED inj yet for prop? Should keep levels stable and consistant. I ran 100mg ED worked great