Trenazone Epi....:)

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
whats up ya'll? I dunno how many of you know me around here because i've been off and on the board for about a year, but never consistently posted for more than a couple weeks i think. due to rickrock's log helping me decide to pull the trigger and go with trenazone, i'm gonna try to run a dedicated log of this cycle so that anyone on the fence about these compounds together can get an honest opinion about them together. cycle starts tomorrow and will tentatively be

epi 30/30/45/45/45/45
tz .5/1 /1 / 1/ 1.5/1.5

i'll adjust the doses accordingly.

my previous experience is a 6 week run with hdrol and a 4 week run with epi.

A little about me for those who don't know...
5'9
B-270
S-340
D-425

I'm a tad lower than those numbers right now after coming off a week of antibiotics for a bacterial infection...i would have started this a week and ahalf ago but things got pushed back a little.

the main goals here are mass while shedding some fat. my weight will bounce back up pretty quickly just due to eating more again after being sick...so i wouldn't be surprised to end up in the 180's (i was sitting at 173 before i was sick).

for those that care to read this much, my routine is something like this

mon-heavy lower
wed-heavy upper
fri-repetition lower
sun-repetition upper

this scheme has worked wonderfully for me. i'm typically a fan of low volume, but since i'll be superhuman i'm gonna up it a decent amount.

i'll post pictures or a video tomorrow night so everyone can see what i'm working with.

feel free to chime in.

o yeah...pct will be
clomid
daa
sustain alpha
lean xtreme

i also have some prami on hand just in case, and i've got all the normal support stuff.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
good luck brotha, im on a similar cycle (x-tren + epi) and Im almost a week in. Gotta love dienolone :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty good brother, except I would change a little bit of how you have the dosing set up. On Trenazone I wouldn't run any less than 1ml, and I would quickly bump that up to 1.5ml after that. I would have liked to go to 2ml if I had another bottle, but 1.5ml is all I could do with 2 bottles. I really never noticed anything until going to 1.5

EPI dosing looks pretty good, except I wouldn't run 30mg past the first week. 30mg is a very light dose of EPI IMO. You do have it right that you will be running 45mg for most of it. That really is the sweet spot of it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Are you running Epi-Strong? I don't know of too many other clones that have the 15mg tabs....

but yeah...If you have the stock I would just bump those first two weeks up to 45 mg. You'll feel awesome :)

By the time I'm done with an epi run I'm usually running it at 60mg+

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
you guys are good at peer pressuring...lol.

i figured the lower doses would be ok since i was running two compounds at once? I'll probably go for the higher epi dose. and yes it's epi strong, i've got one bottle so i'm gonna have to buy another of something else. probably havoc i guess.

as far as the trenazone, i've heard it's best to start really low? should i just go with 1ml at the start? i've seen pretty much everyone get headaches for the first couple days and i figured with a lesser dose that may make them not so bad. thoughts?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
just dosed 15mg epi and then 6ish sprays of trenazone. i see why everyone was complaining about the sprayer...i can't tell if my sprays were the same or not...lol. i'll be picking up an oral syringe i guess.

btw...the trenazone smells gross lol

also, i forgot to mention in my first post, i'll be using 250iu of hcg every third day as i'm really sensitive to shutdown.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
you guys are good at peer pressuring...lol.

i figured the lower doses would be ok since i was running two compounds at once? I'll probably go for the higher epi dose. and yes it's epi strong, i've got one bottle so i'm gonna have to buy another of something else. probably havoc i guess.

as far as the trenazone, i've heard it's best to start really low? should i just go with 1ml at the start? i've seen pretty much everyone get headaches for the first couple days and i figured with a lesser dose that may make them not so bad. thoughts?
Actually we are having a limited run of epi-strong in the next 2-3 weeks....maybe you can pick up a bottle! only 655 bottles are being produced

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would check into that Epi-strong bro. It is supposed to be here in 1-2 weeks, so plenty of time to pick up that bottle to make sure you can have a great cycle :D

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i may check that out then since ive never used havoc before.

just day one...but i had a great workout and looked a lot better today than the past few. thats mostly from getting my legs back under me after being sick.

the numbers...

deads
10x225
6x325

bb row
6x155
6x185

leg press
20x430 plus sled

pull thru's
15x100
15x120

bb curl
12x80

i also upped my cals by about 100 over the normal range

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
just a quick question about the application of the trenazone...where else besides my neck/upper back can i put this stuff on?

also one more thing...where did you guys find a dropper? I've looked at walmart and publix and all they have are these giant oral syringes.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a quick question about the application of the trenazone...where else besides my neck/upper back can i put this stuff on?

also one more thing...where did you guys find a dropper? I've looked at walmart and publix and all they have are these giant oral syringes.

My Trenazone was shipped with an oral syringe and that is what I used to apply it. I applied to the Clavicle, shoulders, and upper back area.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I got some pretty nice veterinary-grade oral syringes off ebay. Good quality and cheap. Idk where to get something like that locally.

SkyWeasal

SkyWeasal

Awards
I recently completed an Epi/TZ cycle. TZ at 1.0ml/day. I did get pretty bad headaches when upping Epi above 40mg/day. (4 on 2 off pulse) You might want to add something for blood pressure into your cycle. Good luck.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established

You can go to a CVS or Walgreens and get an oral syringe there or you might contact Antaeus directly. They offered to send me the dropper for the Trenazone that I had purchased from another site.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys, I've checked everywhere locally (walmart, publix, walgreens, cvs) and all they have are the fat dimatep (sp?) syringes.

I got some pretty nice veterinary-grade oral syringes off ebay. Good quality and cheap. Idk where to get something like that locally.
dude i'm sorry...i think i accidentally neg'd you rather than repping you. I'll get you back once i'm recharged...sorry about that lol.

todays workout went pretty well
flat db x10
45, 65, 85, 105

dips x8
45, 75, 105

military x6
95, 115, 135, 155x4

then i hit some abs and got out.

things are starting up really quickly with this cycle...epi picked up pretty quickly for me last time as well.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-oral-syringe/ID=prod6001629-product?V=G&ext=frgl_Google_Health_and_Well-Being
This is the syringe I'm speaking of. I actually use this for dosing RC's, but I suppose it could be used for Trena as well. The link above will allow you to check if this is available in a store in whatever zipcode you specify.
ironically thats actually what i bought at walmart lol. i couldn't get it to push smoothly so it ended up kind of blowing everything out like a sneeze lol.

i actually figured out a good way to dose it this morning though. i cut the tip off of a slin pin so that there's no needle and it worked perfectly. i can say for the first time now that i actually know how much tz i dosed this morning lol.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I cut the tip off of a slin pin so that there's no needle and it worked perfectly. i can say for the first time now that i actually know how much tz i dosed this morning lol.
Cool. I might give that a try myself whenever I get around to the Trenazone.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I might give that a try myself whenever I get around to the Trenazone.
if your trenazone comes with a dropper then you'll be fine, but this was way better than the fat syringes at walgreens lol.

also, does anyone know whats going on with nizoral shampoo? I've looked everywhere and its out of stock. did they go out of business or something? what else are ya'll using instead, if anything?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might do a trenazone/microdrol (SD) run soon.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll love this run... I liked Trenazone and Epi strong is great as well.. I'm definitely stocking up when it's available.. Not long at all now!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is pretty cool and cheap! But just an FYI, if you already get needles....you can simple use any syringe/needle combo (larger than a slin pin) and simply take off the needle. They "suck up" any oral liquid just fine. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they should offer a BOGO deal on Trenazone ;)

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I think they should offer a BOGO deal on Trenazone ;)
i second this lol

That is pretty cool and cheap! But just an FYI, if you already get needles....you can simple use any syringe/needle combo (larger than a slin pin) and simply take off the needle. They "suck up" any oral liquid just fine. :)
this. i clipped the needle portion off a slin pin and it works great.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has any one had problems with the sprayer on the trenazone clogging?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
alright...a quick update. yesterdays workout was alright...i'm still working on getting my squats back up. right now i'm pushing some girl weight.

the weights listed are just my final sets
squats
2 x 295

chins
6 x bw+35

sumo press
8 x 350

hammers
8 x 50

today i went ahead and bumped the dose of trenazone to 1ml. on friday i'm planning on going to 45mg's of epi.
i took some pictures to show a starting point yesterday...i don't claim to be a great poser..lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a nice base and build to work from bro. Nice job!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
mine didn't clog but it was really hard to get a consistent spray. and most people complain about the sprayer for one reason or another.

workout today went pretty well...i'm feeling a ton stronger...i'm getting close to where i was before overtraining and sickness hit me and took me down. my top sets were

flat bench
3 x 250

flat db
8 x 105

skull crushers
8 x 100

laterals
8 x 35

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
thanks for sure man...i gotta try to catch up to you man...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hot damn, im watching, the last 4 weeks of my cycle are epi@ 50mgs and trenazone at 1.5ml's

OMG

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for sure man...i gotta try to catch up to you man...
Keep killing it and you'll be there in no time bro ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
watch out for that vascularity on the trenazone..... ;) Serious tho it's awesome
Cant wait to run this and superdrol, watch out guys, IFBB material right here afterwards....I kid I kid but seriously. You guys are getting me excited to run this.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
hot damn, im watching, the last 4 weeks of my cycle are epi@ 50mgs and trenazone at 1.5ml's

OMG
i'm workin my way up there now...i dosed 1.2 ml's of trenazone this morning...

watch out for that vascularity on the trenazone..... ;) Serious tho it's awesome
thats pretty exciting lol...how long did you feel it took to really kick in fully for you?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Update....i went awol this past week or so since i moved from one apartment to another and don't have internet at my new one...and won't in the forseeable future lol. I've still been hitting it in the gym...strength is up, my weight is up 6 pounds with really no change in bodyfat level. the biggest reason i wanted to do this log was so others could see the sides i've been experiencing and decide for themselves...so here is what i've got as far as day one of week 3.

Things I don't have:
No back pumps
No lethargy-actually, i need way less sleep than usual. i never wake up feeling tired at all.
No leg/calf pumps
No high bp, no bp headaches
No irritability or mood swings
No hair shedding due to epi
No gyno or itchy nips
No water retention

Things I do have:
Really dry throat...kind of a weird feeling.
I wake up off and on at night and spend about an hour or so awake in bed in the morning trying to sleep before i give up and get up.
Drastically increased endurance in the gym...as soon as i finish a set, i feel like i could jump into another.
Decent strength gains...ironically, for me, nothing has rivaled hdrol in strength gains.
+6lbs in bodyweight...no change in bf%
This is really weird...but i take like 3 craps a day lol.

thats about it as far as i can think of right now....i'll probably update again next time i can steal some internet for a minute.

one more thing...just for reference...i'm using 1.5ml trenazone and have been for about a week now. I've been at 45mg epi for a week as well...and i'm bumping that to 50mg today. I'll up the trenazone to 2ml the last two weeks of the cycle. i'll post about the results of the increase in dosing as i see it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update man. Doing great!