Need lots of help

Rickost

Awards
48 yr old male 2'2 250lbs looking to try a cycle of something. I need alot of advise. I have tried most supplements from health food stores etc. Doctors says I am in good shape. Where do I start the process of getting some gear to try. Where can I get it what should I take at my age. Looking to bulk up and rip up. If this is to much to ask are there any suggested reference guides to read. Thanks in advance for the advice and I apologize if this is a bit to much to ask..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd edit your post to re-word things so it doesn't sound like you're asking for sources of illegal gear.

If you're asking about legal products, then you're good to go. At your age, you can likely get a scrip for TRT to run test cyp if you're looking to go that route.

Bottom line to bulk up or rip up, it comes down to what you're doing in the kitchen.

Rickost

Awards
Thanks for the info will be more specific when posting in the future. When I started lifting 28 yrs ago there was one shelf of supplements etc. Now there are complete stores so its a bit confusing. I am getting the hang of the Kitchen thing lost 3 waist sizes now the only shirts my shoulders will fit in are 3XL. Just want to put on a bit more bulk on the arms etc.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The more specific you are with what you're doing training-wise, what you want to accomplish, what your daily diet looks like, etc., the better advice you'll get from other users around here. It's hard to really recommend products based off of a general post. I mean, I could, but I don't think it would benefit you nearly as much as something tailored to you specifically would.