Masteron 300 MG/Test Prop 300 mg/Tren Ace 300 Mg per week, what do you think? Help!?!

Bigtexas2011

Awards
Hi everyone.

I have been working out since I was 15 years old now I am 32. I use to play football in hs and college was always around 200-210.

Well I work in office and got settled down and partied alot and my weight grew over 5 year period to 265 lbs.

I have been HCG Diet for the past 40 days, losing about 1 lbs per day. Well I have about 2 weeks left on this HCG diet It's Very strict diet.
I am projected to be at 210 lbs at the end of the month. At the end of the month- I will start cycle, have not done cycle in about 6 years.

I have used tren, winstrol,clen,t3 in the past!!

So when i get to 210 lbs i will drop all of juice in my body listed below.

I can get my hands on some pre blend of 100mg of masteron 100mg /tren ace 100mg/test prop for total of 300mg per cc- using it EOD.
I thinking of running it for 8 weeks, I get 12 cc per jug and will get 2 jugs- it's legit sh__.

Also, I will have some nolvadex on hand as well for PCT.

I don't know my body fat % right now but will get it calculated this weekend.

I am looking to get ripped up and I will try to keep my diet clean with cardio. What do you guys think of this stack? Any feedback will help! I appreciate it.

toxicgene

Awards
how did the tren and winstrol work out? what dosage and length of cycle did you use?

Bigtexas2011

Awards
Well couple mistakes I made in the past was couple things, I never stacked tren and winstrol together. I also did juice by itself. Also, never done PCT.

When I did the tren my body changed so fast and lot of people notice too, my ex at the time found my juice and threw it away, I thought someone stole it she didn't tell me and then she confessed. I did about 4 weeks of Tren no side effects, never got to finish the bottle.

Winstrol did by itself got tons of compliments, I am just curious what kind of results I can get with this stack. I have very good genetics. Have you used this stack before. If anyone has please advise.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really need to stop the HCG diet, it's so low in Calories that you're dropping a lot of the muscle you have plus research has proven it totally bogus. Get yourself on a real BBing diet and learn to eat correctly, Dave Palumbo's example is a good start. You can add in a few carbs before and after workout until you start trying to get really ripped. That mix you have is great for contest or recomping, I suggest holding off until you regain some of the muscle the HCG made you lose. As far as cycling it I'd start with 1 mL on M,W,F schedule for now.