How would you dose Phreak? SD/Halo

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run a new cycle in a week, and I've narrowed it down to an SD/Bola bridge or a bottle of Phreak (15mg SD/25mg Halo). I've dosed SD at 35mg for 4 weeks in the past and had great results. In fact, I plan to run it at lower doses to see how I respond if I run the Bola bridge. However, if I run the Phreak, I'm thinking I might need to get a bottle of Halo to add 25mg week by week while keeping the SD at 15mg.

How would you dose Phreak?

SD 15mg/15mg/30mg/30mg
Halo 25mg/25mg/50mg/50mg

or get a bottle of Halo and run:

SD 15mg/15mg/15mg/15mg
Halo 25mg/50mg/75mg/10mg

Donny

dannyn2007

Awards
your halodrol dose is wayyyyy to low! most people run it at LEAST 50mg, usually 75. i would also dose halodrol longer to the fact that it takes 2-3 weeks to "kick in".

sd 15/15/30/30
halo 50/50/75/75/100/100 (no need to dose to 100mg if you still see gains with 75mg)

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
What's a good halo clone out there? I know H-Drol...any others?

dannyn2007

Awards
What's a good halo clone out there? I know H-Drol...any others?
helladrol is GREAT. at mr.supps
halomass was ok. anabolic formulations
haloplexx is ok too. hard rock supplements

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Ordered Halo-plex the other night for dirt cheap. For those interested, I got it from the same place that had SD for 13.99 a couple weeks ago, and it's back in stock for 19.99 right now. Hard Rock also has an SD clone for 19.99.

Can't wait to run this Phreak/Halo cycle. I've got a sh*t ton of SD on hand...might not ever run a cycle without it again. Best DS ever IMO.

dannyn2007

Awards
Ordered Halo-plex the other night for dirt cheap. For those interested, I got it from the same place that had SD for 13.99 a couple weeks ago, and it's back in stock for 19.99 right now. Hard Rock also has an SD clone for 19.99.

Can't wait to run this Phreak/Halo cycle. I've got a sh*t ton of SD on hand...might not ever run a cycle without it again. Best DS ever IMO.
hook a brother up and pm me the site!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
man it didnt go through, it did but it wont let me see the site. you better save me some adn not order them all....
Need me to send you the site again?

Also, I think I have the cycle planned out. Starting tomorrow...

SD 15/15/30/30/0/0
Halo 25/50/50/75/75/100

Milk Thistle and Protein while on.

PCT:
Torem
Anabeta
Erase
Mesomorph or Muscle Marinade Preworkout
Creatine MONO (Nitrate was the sh*t...but I'm going mono this time around)

dannyn2007

Awards
Need me to send you the site again?

Also, I think I have the cycle planned out. Starting tomorrow...

SD 15/15/30/30/0/0
Halo 25/50/50/75/75/100

Milk Thistle and Protein while on.

PCT:
Torem
Anabeta
Erase
Mesomorph or Muscle Marinade Preworkout
Creatine MONO (Nitrate was the sh*t...but I'm going mono this time around)
yes, pm site again. thanks
your cycle looks good, i would dose halodrol higher then 25mg for the first week but everything looks good. keep us updated on your cycle! hopr it goes well