1st Cycle - I have Stats, Cycle, Diet, Cal %'s, and Pics...Your Opinion on outcome

  1. New Member
    trade04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

    1st Cycle - I have Stats, Cycle, Diet, Cal %'s, and Pics...Your Opinion on outcome


    First Cycle

    Based on all the information provided what would your educated guess be at the results? Im sure everyone has an individual opinions about the specifics and Im more then willing to accept those opinions as recommendations and not bashing critics.



    Stats:
    37
    6'2
    215

    Probably sacrificing size for leanness
    Cycle:
    Test Cyp 500mg/wk (250mg S and W)
    Arimidex (.5mg S and W)
    HCG 250iu M and W

    PCT:
    Nolvadex 40mg ED 4 weeks
    Clomid 150 week 1 100 weeks 2-4

    Name:  body.JPG
Views: 371
Size:  40.0 KB
    Name:  food.JPG
Views: 348
Size:  35.9 KB
    Name:  cals.JPG
Views: 342
Size:  14.9 KBName:  percent.JPG
Views: 345
Size:  12.3 KB
    Eat carbs around breakfast Pre and Post workout
    Calories are about 500-600 higher on cardio days 4X WK
    Probably sacrificing size for leanness

    (This post was updated 6/30)
    Last edited by trade04; 06-30-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: update to plab

  2. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    too much dymatize protein bro replace 2 servings with either eggs, or lean beef
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. New Member
    trade04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

    Good catch. That actually was my biggest issue I Identified. Today I just wasnt feeling very hungry. But your recommendation is well taken.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    btw you have a good foundation better than half the ppl who start cycling- while i dont like test solo cycles, i would expect a solid 8 lbs of keepable mass of not 12
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  5. New Member
    trade04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    btw you have a good foundation better than half the ppl who start cycling- while i dont like test solo cycles, i would expect a solid 8 lbs of keepable mass of not 12
    Thanks I have been researching these forums and most say do Test only for the first Cycle. Im actually going to throw in 6-8 weeks of Var into the above cycle.

    What would your recommend to stack with Test second go round?
  6. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8436
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    too much dymatize protein bro replace 2 servings with either eggs, or lean beef
    agreed. i think hes right on weight also due to limited cals you will be taking in.

    hcg on hand? use it man unless you are on trt

    id also thow in clomid or tore for pct. nolva does not kickstart hpta imo as effectively as clomid

    good luck and enjoy the ride
  7. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8436
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by trade04 View Post
    Thanks I have been researching these forums and most say do Test only for the first Cycle. Im actually going to throw in 6-8 weeks of Var into the above cycle.

    What would your recommend to stack with Test second go round?
    ez cowboy. lets get thru the 1st cycle first
  8. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    stick with test first cycle, second go around if ur looking for mass- Dianabol/test

    if ur looking for recomp
    Test/NPP/mast
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. New Member
    trade04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    stick with test first cycle, second go around if ur looking for mass- Dianabol/test

    if ur looking for recomp
    Test/NPP/mast
    Sorry for my ignorance...but I just google Recomp and the answers are kinda all over the place... Recomp?
  10. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    pin 250 monday & THURS not wed.

    use hcg.

    clean up diet
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  11. New Member
    trade04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    pin 250 monday & THURS not wed.

    use hcg.

    clean up diet
    Thanks for the input clean up diet? Can you be more specific?
  12. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    White rice, mayo and bread aren't going to get you lean...

    try getting your carbs from sweet potatoes and veggies...
  13. New Member
    trade04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    White rice, mayo and bread aren't going to get you lean...

    try getting your carbs from sweet potatoes and veggies...
    I fundamentally understand the point about rice and bread but answer me this. What harm is 120 cals of whole wheat bread for breakfast (this followed by a protien/oatmeal shake..then weight training) and 200 cals of white rice post work-out?

    My understanding was that some small of amount of fast carbs were ok upon waking up and post work-out? and Cardio 3x's a week?

    Not to challenge your perspective just clarifying differing opinions gather doing research.
  14. New Member
    Powerlifter82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    58.6%

    I think his diet is pretty tight, I don't like his calorie intake though, I'd prefer at least 3,000 or even 3500 if he can manage to keep it clean.
  15. New Member
    trade04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerlifter82 View Post
    I think his diet is pretty tight, I don't like his calorie intake though, I'd prefer at least 3,000 or even 3500 if he can manage to keep it clean.
    You said you dont like "His HIGH CALORIES" the diet above was only about 2700 calories
  16. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    680
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    44.68%

    Maybe I overlooked it but whats the length of this cycle ?
  17. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    White rice, mayo and bread aren't going to get you lean...

    try getting your carbs from sweet potatoes and veggies...
    white rice is fine and consdiering most carbs in veggies is fiber i wouldnt count that cuz you dont absorb it
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    pin 250 monday & THURS not wed.

    use hcg.

    clean up diet
    sunday and weds work just as well as monday and thursday

    Quote Originally Posted by trade04 View Post
    Thanks I have been researching these forums and most say do Test only for the first Cycle. Im actually going to throw in 6-8 weeks of Var into the above cycle.

    What would your recommend to stack with Test second go round?
    sounds fine to me, thats exactly what i did.

    was test 1-12 500mgs
    var 50mgs 8-14 or something

    you'll find how how you react to test within 6 weeks. after that i say its fair game for something new.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  18. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10112
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    clean up the diet a bit. More fiber, drop the mayo. Get your fats from healthy sources.

    The cycle looks fine, id maybe toss in a oral jumpstart
  19. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by trade04 View Post
    I fundamentally understand the point about rice and bread but answer me this. What harm is 120 cals of whole wheat bread for breakfast (this followed by a protien/oatmeal shake..then weight training) and 200 cals of white rice post work-out?

    My understanding was that some small of amount of fast carbs were ok upon waking up and post work-out? and Cardio 3x's a week?

    Not to challenge your perspective just clarifying differing opinions gather doing research.


    in my experience, if i have any breads/pastas in my diet, i have a hard time getting/staying lean


    i like the first meal of the day to be protien. i usually eat 8-10 organic eggs


    and if i NEED carbs... i try to get them from veggies or sweet potatoes

    when cutting, i generally try to keep all my carbs (if i have any that day) in one meal. either right before, or right after my workout...


    carb cycling/keto seems to work great for me personally...... might wanna check that out...
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  20. Advanced Member
    NuclearLaunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4738
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

    Your PCT doses seemed kinda high. And running both SERMS? Idk. If no one else noticed it, I might just be a retard..
  21. Advanced Member
    NuclearLaunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4738
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

    And most people run Nolva 20/20/10/10 from what I have read, but maybe its different with injectables, assuming your test e is injectables. But idk, especially with the use of ameridex on cycle.
  22. New Member
    trade04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Your PCT doses seemed kinda high. And running both SERMS? Idk. If no one else noticed it, I might just be a retard..
    I have search these forums to no end and I get different answers on what to us for PCT some say only nolva some say only Clomid some say both. To the point i just have to try and go from there.

    This is what I based my PCT on
  23. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15888
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    in my experience, if i have any breads/pastas in my diet, i have a hard time getting/staying lean


    i like the first meal of the day to be protien. i usually eat 8-10 organic eggs


    and if i NEED carbs... i try to get them from veggies or sweet potatoes

    when cutting, i generally try to keep all my carbs (if i have any that day) in one meal. either right before, or right after my workout...


    carb cycling/keto seems to work great for me personally...... might wanna check that out...
    Good posting. If you can tolerate dairy, hit that Primal up and you won't be sorry you did.

    And yes, white rice and carbs that don't come from fruits and veggies will make it more difficult to recomp.


    That being said Var weeks 8-14 FTFW!!!, Dose it around 80-100, start with 50 to see if you can tolerate it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  24. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15888
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by trade04 View Post
    I have search these forums to no end and I get different answers on what to us for PCT some say only nolva some say only Clomid some say both. To the point i just have to try and go from there.

    This is what I based my PCT on
    With a cycle like this you would be okay with Aromasin and a good natty test booster. SERMS mimic estrogen, not bad to have on hand, but def not necessary, I'm living proof. I did a 12 weeker with test (prop, suspension, and ethanate) paired with some Var and my PCT had 0 serms in there. I kept most of my my mass (thx to osta and CJC with DAC).

    Serms are overated and cause tons of problems. Did any of the BB back in the day even have a SERM? Did they all fail miserably? Nope and nope.....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Newbie to IGF- cycle stats and log
    By Madhops in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 05:31 PM
  2. my current stats on a massive bulking cycle
    By yoked317 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 11:40 PM
  4. T-1 Final Cycle Weekly Stats
    By BigHeadJeff in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in