Superdrol max LMG Log

B

BladeNP

Awards
Goal
To gain as much mass as possible do not care if i gain fat in process as long as i don't exceed 12% BF, and i want to keep nearly all my gains as does everyone else!!!

Stats
Height-- 6' 3"
Weight-- 195 clean cut 8% BF
Age-- 20 i know i'm young for PH and yes i know the risks don't tell me about it!!!!

Nutrition-- 4000-6000 cals as clean as possible and as many as i can eat

Supplements
creatine 1 teaspoon before workout
glutamine 1 teaspoon after workout
protein 200 grams from shakes
superdrol 20/20/20/20
max lmg 75/100/100/100/100/100
milk thistle
fish oil

PCT
clomid 50/50/50/50
es3 1 cap before workout one before bed if more estrogen blockage is needed
DAA
fish oil
creatine
glutamine
same cal intake and protein
milk thistle

Work outs
Mon Wed Fri split

If any one has suggestions or question let me know thanks??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and nolva with a 19-nor hormone

nope this cycle = fail

B

BladeNP

Awards
you ****ing with me or you saying it is clomid idk anything that rhymes with it

B

BladeNP

Awards
have you had a bad experience with a long max lmg cycle

S

steppinRazor

Awards
rofl!!! shmomid?

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
my bad dude, yes i meant clomid. the interwebz doesn't translate sarcasm very well.

and schwell - is m-lmg a 19 nor? 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one i don't see estra in there anywhere. (this is a legit question, i would like to know if it really is a 19 nor hormone)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay let me rephrase that- it isnt 19-nor, but, it does have the ability to raise prolactin- it is VERY similar to 19-nor steroids

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which nolva and prolactin is raising the risk for gyno even more, the longest i would use MLMG is 4 weeks

i mean im Using Nandrolone Phenyl propionate(deca with a fast acting ester) for 6 weeks, but its a bit different key word- a bit

B

BladeNP

Awards
yea your right about the clomid its better for lowering prolactin sides but im still going to give it a 6 week go and see how it is. one will never know how there body will react unless you try and i have all supplies needed to combat prolactin. i have prami if needed which is a great for prolactin.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, but know this, if you get full blown prolactin gyno- its MUCH MUCH HARDER TO KILL than ESTRO gyno

good luck

i will be using MLMG in the future so i will follow

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max lmg is an ethylated ph, it converts into 13b ethyl Nor androstenedione, and then into 13b ethyl Nor testosterone

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ethylation is a form of alka alkylation. methylation is another one. like methylation, ethylation is used to increase oral availability, but tends to be less hepatotoxic than methylation, but still puts added stress on the liver.

methoxygonadiene (max lmg) is ethylated in the 13beta position. via the stomach acids, you get a chemical reaction that turns the compound which looks like the nomenclature for a birth control pill, into an ethylated nor andro pro hormone.

then the liver can convert this into ethylated nor testosterone.

norbolethone aka genabol, or "the clear" is another nor androgen that is ethylated.

B

BladeNP

Awards
thanks since max lmg can cause such great prolactin sides would taking prami on cycle hinder gains like taking an ai or clomid or nolva?

B

BladeNP

Awards
I already started my cycle of superdrol and max lmg

B

BladeNP

Awards
o btw much needed update this Thursday will be the two week mark on cycle no bad sides agression and libido are through the roof along with strength. i started cycle at 195 and im up to 202.

B

BladeNP

Awards
today is the end of my sd at 20mg for four weeks now i have two more weeks of max lmg and my cycle is complete im up to 210 no fat gained at all

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
this is a poor log thats lacking detail..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 lbs. after 4 weeks of sd and max-lmg??

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you better watch yourself in PCT. your going to want a real AI and SERM. estrogen rebound will also be an issue.

I think you have a lot of reading to do

B

BladeNP

Awards
its 15 pounds after four weeks and now its 20 pounds i have clomid, an ai and prami for prolactin. sorry the log is poor i forgot about it and didnt have much time either maybe next cycle ill remember

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what does prolactin have to do with it?

no androgenic sides because the two compounds aren't very androgenic, glad it worked out for you.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i like this stack, its gonna be my winter bulk in november. but id keep the lmg at 75 and 100 last 2 weeks, 75 is the sweet spot. cant wait to see results. good luck bro

B

BladeNP

Awards
blood pressure is really high should cutting the cycle out today and calling it quits will clomid mess with my blood pressure?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your blood pressure is so high because you aren't healthy enough to be using steroids. get healthy before you try to use steroids.

B

BladeNP

Awards
im plenty healthy iv been lifting weights and biking since since i was 12 years old my but i could be better but can you answere my question? i need help on what do?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
go to need to build muscle's site. On the blog there is a good article on clomid. Also in section, "101 to anabolics" is the thread. I dont think it will effect your BP but it does have other sides.