Looking for Critiques on my Epi/X-Tren/11-Sterone Cycle plan!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Looking for Critiques on my Epi/X-Tren/11-Sterone Cycle plan!

Hi Guys,

I have planned a cycle out, and would like some feedback with any suggestions or comments.

I am looking to recomp with this cycle, hopefully dropping fat and retaining or gaining muscle.

Basics:
    Age - 38
    Height 6'2"
    Weight - 235
    Lifting for 10 years

Cycle:

6 weeks
    EPI - 20/40/60/60/60/60
    Xtren 60/90/90/90/90/90
    11-St 450/600/900/900/1050/1050

(Doses are Maximums, depending on sides, this will vary)

PCT:
    Nolva - 30/20/10/10
    + DAA, Lean Extreme

I Have other PHs I can use instead if they will work better:
    CEL Alpha 1
    Boladrol
    CEL P-Mag & D-Zine

Any thoughts?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Have you cycled before? If you have, what have you run? More importantly, have you run all, or any, of the compounds you plan on running this time? I only ask because combining the 3 makes it more difficult to pin point which compound is doing what to your body. The only thing I see about the cycle itself I'd worry about is running epi for 6 weeks and hitting 60mg/day for 4 of them. I don't see support supplements listed, but I'm assuming you know you need to run those during cycle and through PCT, as well. PCT looks all right, but if I remember correctly, clomid is/was the preferred SERM of choice with tren (dienolone) compounds; I could be wrong on that.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Answers

after using clomid and nolva, i do prefer clomid. it got me back to normal quick. i kept nearly all my gains too! a clomid/nolva combo wouldn't be bad though.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Have you cycled before? If you have, what have you run? More importantly, have you run all, or any, of the compounds you plan on running this time? I only ask because combining the 3 makes it more difficult to pin point which compound is doing what to your body. The only thing I see about the cycle itself I'd worry about is running epi for 6 weeks and hitting 60mg/day for 4 of them. I don't see support supplements listed, but I'm assuming you know you need to run those during cycle and through PCT, as well. PCT looks all right, but if I remember correctly, clomid is/was the preferred SERM of choice with tren (dienolone) compounds; I could be wrong on that.
    Yes mate, have done 2 cycles, 1 H-drol straight, and 1 Epi / P-mag. I ran the Epi at 40 but got better results when i bumped up to 60 for the last 2 weeks.

Running AI Sports Cycle support, Liv52DS and also Hawthorn berry (preloaded 2 weeks) I have CEL Cycle Assist too. Will be running 6g Taurine a day too.
    For PCT I have AI Sports Post Cycle Support and CEL PCT Assist.

I do have Clomid on hand, i have just always run Nolva with no issues. I guess I could run that at 50/50/25/25
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DatAussieKunt View Post
    Yes mate, have done 2 cycles, 1 H-drol straight, and 1 Epi / P-mag. I ran the Epi at 40 but got better results when i bumped up to 60 for the last 2 weeks.

Running AI Sports Cycle support, Liv52DS and also Hawthorn berry (preloaded 2 weeks) I have CEL Cycle Assist too. Will be running 6g Taurine a day too.
    For PCT I have AI Sports Post Cycle Support and CEL PCT Assist.

I do have Clomid on hand, i have just always run Nolva with no issues. I guess I could run that at 50/50/25/25
    Sounds like you've done most of your homework. You should be fine, man. No reason to run clomid if nolva has worked fine for you; it's your body and you know it better than any of us. And since you've ran epi before, you know what you're dealing with. I just said that because if you hadn't used it before, you need to weigh sides vs. gains. You're good to go.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback, Guys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/Tren LV Cycle.. Opinions/Critiques welcome
    By funkd0c in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 05:21 PM