First beginner cycle - Need a debriefing before battle!

McFiddler

Awards
*****Note: I posted this in the main 'Anabolic' section, figured I'd post it here, sorry for double posting.*****

So, for the past year I've been wanting to do a cycle of who new what, but I've held off because of my ignorance. Now for the past 3 months I've researched various things about steroids. Now I want to get some help from you guys.

I'm 21 years old. 5'10 in height and currently weigh, 173-177lbs (It fluctuates) I'm not worried about getting acne, hair loss isn't an issue. And I'm aware of the possible gyno. I've been training for 2 years religiously. Started at 130lbs, worked my way up from there. I diet to a degree try to eat every 2-3hours eat 6 times a day, don't eat junk. I DO NOT DRINK. But when I run this cycle I will take my dieting to a whole new level. Still researching that currently.... and will make a diet plan a few weeks before my cycle.

So, my ideal cycle would be Test-E, Deca, and Dbols. But lucky, I'm not that stupid.

So essentially this is What my Cycle Will look like.

Week 1: Test - 400mg/Week + Dbol -20mg/Day
Week 2: Test - 400mg/Week + Dbol -20mg/Day
Week 3: Test - 400mg/Week + Dbol -20mg/Day
Week 4: Test - 400mg/Week + Dbol -20mg/Day
week 5: Test - 400mg/Week
Week 6: Test - 400mg/Week
Week 7: Test - 400mg/Week
Week 8: Test - 400mg/Week
Week 9: Test - 400mg/Week
Week 10: Test - 400mg/Week
Week 11: Test - 400mg/Week
Week 12: Test - 400mg/Week
- and I would have Nolvadex on hand in case of sore nipples...

PCT
Week 13: Off
Week 14: Armidex @ .25mg
Week 16: Armidex @ .25mg
Week 17: Armidex @ .25mg
Week 18: Armidex @ .25mg

So.... I need help with some questions/advice you may have.

First - I havn't decided with weather I want ethanate or cypionate. So....? Which would you guys prefer. One thing I understand is the price difference between the two. Which is not a problem for me.

Second - I feel like I need to add more for my PCT... like clomide... maybe vitamin e? Can you guys help me build a strong PCT?

Third - Should I do 400mg or 500mg of test per each weak.

Fourth - Is 20mg of dbol a decent amount? would 40mg be to strong for me?

And fifth - What do you guys think overall?

*** Sorry for writing so much, perhaps someone will include cliff notes. :p
*** and thank you in advance.