jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Height: 6'0
Weight: 171 lbs
Chest: 38"
Waist: 33.5"
Arms: 14 1/4"

This is going to be my third cycle. It will be the first one that I will log.I've ran Havoc (Epi), H-Drol, and D-Stianozol I will be running
P-Mag 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol (similar to H-Drol but more emphasis on size),
Mk-2866
Formestane
Goal is to gain 8-15 lbs of muscle while losing 2-3% body fat (Recomposition cycle)

Training: Monday - Chest & Triceps AM, HIIT Cardio PM
Tuesday - Legs & Abs
Wednesday - Back & Biceps AM, Steady Cardio PM
Thursday - Abs & HIIT Cardio
Friday - Shoulders & Calves
Saturday - Arms & Abs
Sunday - Off

Around 3,000 calories with 200+ grams protein a day.

It will go something like this:
6/18/2011 summer cycle

week 1: 6/18-6/24
week 2: 6/25-7/1
week 3: 7/2-7/8
week 4: 7/9-7/15
week 5: 7/16-7/22
week 6: 7/23-7/29

Competitive Edge Labs P-Mag
week 1: 50MG (2 caps)
week 2: 50mg (2 caps)
week 3: 75mg (3 caps)
week 4: 75mg (3 caps)
week 5: 75mg (3 caps)
week 6: 100mg (4 caps)

mk-2866 (s*****s*****)
weeks 1-6 15mg (.6ml ed)

cycle assist
week 1-11: (6 caps ed)

formestane
week 1-5: 75mg (3 squirts)

Basics:
BCAAs
Fish Oil
Multi-V
Pre-workout
PCT will be pretty standard with nolva and clomid as well as some natural t-boosters.

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
I was going to do the same thing, in fact that's why I bought the bottle in the first place. I was going to use in PCT to help maintain gains. But after seeing people log MK-2866 with bloodwork as a solo cycle many people noticed suppression (low t symptoms). Some even had nip sensitivity and zero libido. Truthfully I regretted buying the bottle since I spent so much on it. So I just decided to run it on cycle and hope to get some leaning out effects from it, and run a standard PCT so that I can recover more easily.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good enough, I'll be sure to take my liver juice and DAA during my run then. I'd honeslty think running them both would be a waste if MK is so good for the price I don't see why stack it.

Oh I'm not giving advice on what to do or anything just my thoughts and future plans for when I run the compound. May I ask your age and bf%?

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
I'm 21 and about 14-15% bf. Yesterday was my first day taking mk/ostarine and it tasted DISGUSTING. exactly like others have reported tastes like super glue. No sides to report yet although it's only my 2nd day into the cycle. Today is my off day so not too much to report right now. I might go play basketball for some cardio.

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Alright so I'm up about 5 lbs right now and waist has gone DOWN half an inch to 33" and arms have gone UP to about 14 3/4" and it's only been about a week. Workouts are AMAZING with INCREASED strength and crazy pumps, especially when working the arms. Most of my lifts have gone up, not significantly...but for it being only 1 week it is a good start. No side effects to report. So far I am liking this cycle.

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
So I've been so busy with school and work and gym that I really don't have much spare time to sit around on the computer anymore. Anyway as far as results go, I'm hitting personal records on lifts and its towards the end of week 5. I have one more week left which starts on saturday. I haven't been eating super clean but pretty decent. Like white rice instead of brown...and fast food every now and then. Body fat has gone down slightly and I've gained about 6 lbs. My strength especially on legs and back have gone up a lot. For some reason my arms feel like they didn't grow too much, but look more shredded. Also my training varies depending on my schedule now so sometimes I just do full body every other day.