PCT Nolvadex / reversitol

HairyIguana

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum so forgive any stupidity.
I've been weighing up the thought of running a H-Drol cycle, but I'm a bit confused on the PCT side there are lots of conflicting views but SERMs seem to have the majority, so I had a look around and found a place selling Nolvadex, so I thought I was on to something, the Nolvadex was in pill form, I have just read another post that talks about injecting Nolvadex. Is it available in both forms or are the pills bogus?
The reason I ask is I don't want to start injecting.
If the Nolvadex pills are bogus, and I have to go down the none SERM route, would something like reversitol be a suitable PCT for H-Drol?
I am also planning to take primordial performance liver juice throughout, would I need to add anything else to the PCT or cycle support.

For info I'm 28yo 5'11" and 157lb
Body fat is hovering around 15-16% at the moment

Thanks in advance

deltaj

Awards
You obviously need to keep researching but when you do inject nolvadex make sure you inject it in your sack , that's the common
practice

HairyIguana

Awards
Researching is at the forefront for me as I value my health to much to risk making a half-assed job of this.
I suppose I should have stated that I required useful comments...

deltaj

Awards
well in your vast studies you should of learned , that Nolvadex is not injected EVER. It comes in 2 forms pharm grade pills or research chem in the liquid form for oral use. helpful enough?

HairyIguana

Awards
Much more helpful thank you, I hadn't seen anything regarding injectable Nolvadex anywhere else but wanted to ask rather simply disregard what I saw on this forum.
I have done more looking around at Nolva and it's side effects.
I think I would rather run h-Drol followed by reservitol (v1 or v2) still with Liverjuice throughout would this be good enough for PCT or not?

deltaj

Awards
I'm sure that would suffice as pct for h-drol but why would you wanna chance it, h-drol is pretty mild but if you can get nolvadex why take any chance in not using?

HairyIguana

Awards
Well I read some studies linking nolva with liver cancer as well the fact the stats could be much higher because the largest user base being breast cancer sufferers, when liver cancer is discovered its often assumed to be progression rather than a side effect.
So without a bit more reading I wouldn't want to get involved with it.
Have you used Nolvadex before? If so how did you find it?