funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So I started this cycle yesterday.

SD: 5/15/15/0/0
Tren LV: 75/90/90/90/120
Androhard: 0/500/500/500/500

have my support supps and PCT lined up. Prami on hand if i need it. Torem is my SERM of choice.

So, I assume this is going to shut me down HARD. Is this a recommended cycle or not a smart choice? 5 weeks good amount of time? shorter? longer? Just would like to have some feedback on this. As I don't see many doing this stack. I was also Thinking of Pulsing the SD for the whole cycle.

Come at me

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Morning bump.... Looking for opinions please.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Before a cheeseburger bump?? Hello?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like the cycle

subd

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow, that should be some pretty amazing gains. hope you can retain most of it! good luck man

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Damn, is tren and SD a common stack? Sounds crazy. I havent ever used SD, but everyone seems to think its the top-ph. I've taken tren 2x, and i had good results. I had planned to use tren + epi in july, but tren + sd seems even more enticing.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Gonna up the SD to 15mg till Wednesday or thursday, then dropping the SD. Due to rethinking my health :lol: Seriously. Lets see how well that the dienolone/androhard will cut me up.

catty66

catty66

Awards
I did tren lv stacked with the old androhard last summer for five weeks. One of the best oral cycles I have done. I could have not imagined having to add sd to it. In my opinion, running one or the other would be a better cycle in the long run. Or, at the most run a little epi with the tren. You will definitely blow up with sd and tren. I just don't think you are going to have to much fun doing it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
yeah tren and sd sounds pretty rough. i think ill just stick with the tren+epi stack i had planned. maybe stretch it out to 5 or 6 weeks.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I did tren lv stacked with the old androhard last summer for five weeks. One of the best oral cycles I have done. I could have not imagined having to add sd to it. In my opinion, running one or the other would be a better cycle in the long run. Or, at the most run a little epi with the tren. You will definitely blow up with sd and tren. I just don't think you are going to have to much fun doing it.
What was your dosing of the tren lv and androhard? How shutdown were you by the end? How did you feel?