Oral Tren/Masteron Stack

wazzabe4747

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about running a short and sweet cycle (3-4 weeks) to cut and harden up a little while still getting some strength gains. I planned on running methyltrienolone at 500mcg ED and the Masteron at 300 mg/wk.

Yes, I know the oral tren is very liver toxic. That's why I'm keeping the cycle short. I also will be taking milk thistle, ALA and NAC throughout the cycle and two weeks preceding. For any potential hair loss I was thinking maybe a topical spironolactone if budget permits but I don't show any signs of MPB so it may not be necessary.

As for a PCT, I have Clomid on hand but could pick up some Nolva if that would be a better choice.

I know a lot of you are going to say run a test base but I figured I'm still young (23) so I wanted to get the most out of my natty test while I still have it. Let me know if I'm off on that tho.

Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 5'10"
BF: ~13%

Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you off on it, im 23, but once you put artifical hormones in the body- your natty test stops being produced

wazzabe4747

Awards
you off on it, im 23, but once you put artifical hormones in the body- your natty test stops being produced
Ya I guess I knew that. I just figured I'd be ok with such a short cycle. I'm not expecting anything spectacular. Just a relatively cheap, quick cut. Pointless w/o test tho?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not pointless no, but your shutdown from the tren is going to be MUCH more pronounced with out testosterone,

have you researched the methyltrienolone?

wazzabe4747

Awards
not pointless no, but your shutdown from the tren is going to be MUCH more pronounced with out testosterone,

have you researched the methyltrienolone?
Gotcha. Yes I've researched it but its still an ongoing thing. It's all preliminary at this point. I wouldn't even consider running something I haven't researched extensively. Thanks for the info bro. Have you ever run it or anyone else have any experience with this compound?

Sweekaters

Awards
Gotcha. Yes I've researched it but its still an ongoing thing. It's all preliminary at this point. I wouldn't even consider running something I haven't researched extensively. Thanks for the info bro. Have you ever run it or anyone else have any experience with this compound?
I know that they use it to give prostate cancer to lab rats. It also binds to the AR with such an affinity that it is used as a means of comparison for how well other compound bind to the AR, so it is going to shut you down very hard. Wouldn't go near it with a 10 foot pole.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, methyltreinolone is not an ideal drug, its extremely powerful, and comes with extreme side effects. Highly Toxic, you run it longer than 14 days- your going to feel like ****

i think dianabol is better suited, or if you want something thats dry that will give you power- Halotestin- which is also highly toxic, but not as bad as mtren

Husker89

Banned
Awards
yes, methyltreinolone is not an ideal drug, its extremely powerful, and comes with extreme side effects. Highly Toxic, you run it longer than 14 days- your going to feel like ****

i think dianabol is better suited, or if you want something thats dry that will give you power- Halotestin- which is also highly toxic, but not as bad as mtren
I agree with schwell. If you are set on a cut cycle i would keep the masteron, and if you want to add an oral maybe some epi of one of those unmethylated ones AKA pstanz furaza-a, and if you wanna run 19nortest(tren) compounds why not run m-lmg(not ideal for a cut but) I will always suggest a test base with anything ESPECIALLY anything 19nortest(tren), good luck man keep us posted. Also listen to schwell, i read alot of his remarks about cycling before i did a cycle and he has solid advice.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ agreed

I will take back my post on halotestin, its place isnt in a cut ALONE

its more of a powerlifters drug, so is mtren.

i would look into winstrol, or anavar...

or turinabol- but tbol is weak

imo winstrol or epi would be best, but be ready for sore joints

wazzabe4747

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll have to rethink the mtren. I was considering winstrol but two DHT derivatives might be a little much no? And I feel like var isn't worth it for the price. Epi sounds good. And ill have to look into the furazadrol too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
two dht's is fine, mtren is not worth it, i would do epi or winstrol

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll have to rethink the mtren. I was considering winstrol but two DHT derivatives might be a little much no? And I feel like var isn't worth it for the price. Epi sounds good. And ill have to look into the furazadrol too.
iam running a cut right now(not an insane im on letro and havve no water in body cut) but am really lean and ill run dragon which is altered cyanostane(dht derivative oral) for the 1st four weeks and run test c all the way through for 12 weeks. Know the key is to run arimidex with test ed or eod and this keeps bloat down but the test still keeps you strong and hard. I do 600-850mgs of test a week. Ill throw clen in the last two weeks as well to really cut out. U ever used test bro?

wazzabe4747

Awards
iam running a cut right now(not an insane im on letro and havve no water in body cut) but am really lean and ill run dragon which is altered cyanostane(dht derivative oral) for the 1st four weeks and run test c all the way through for 12 weeks. Know the key is to run arimidex with test ed or eod and this keeps bloat down but the test still keeps you strong and hard. I do 600-850mgs of test a week. Ill throw clen in the last two weeks as well to really cut out. U ever used test bro?
No, honestly I haven't. No real reason why. I'd be open to it. Can I run the test alongside the masteron and epi for that short of a period? Or would I have to go a full, longer cycle of test and just use the others for the last 4 weeks?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
looks like an interesting cycle, one which I was thinking of doing myself.

Btw methyltrienolone was a huge dissapointment, i prefer normal tren its the same in terms of gains but with wayy more sides.... and liver toxic.

I read its something to do with "DHT-deactivating enzyme 3alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in muscle tissue4", according to I think Dan Duchaines article on it.

Btw th injectible version gave me better gains

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
btw make sure you use mast prop, enth would be pointless for 4 weeks

wazzabe4747

Awards
btw make sure you use mast prop, enth would be pointless for 4 weeks
Ya it would be prop. Thanks man. And I found a very interesting thread on another site that may have answered my question about shorter cycles.

For anyone who's interested:

steroidology(dot)com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/29773-short-cycles-good-gains-less-sides(dot)html

(sorry, can't post legit links yet.)

Husker89

Banned
Awards
No, honestly I haven't. No real reason why. I'd be open to it. Can I run the test alongside the masteron and epi for that short of a period? Or would I have to go a full, longer cycle of test and just use the others for the last 4 weeks?
You would ideally want to run test for at least 10-12 weeks because you peak at around 5 weeks or at least i did. As far as masteron goes, i would PM schwellington he knows alot more about that compound than i do. Y not just run a 12 weeker?

wazzabe4747

Awards
You would ideally want to run test for at least 10-12 weeks because you peak at around 5 weeks or at least i did. As far as masteron goes, i would PM schwellington he knows alot more about that compound than i do. Y not just run a 12 weeker?
Well I was just hoping to keep this relatively short. Not to mention that would drive up the cost quite a bit since I would have to get an AI and maybe HCG too. And obviously all the extra test.

wazzabe4747

Awards
Ok so I'm leaning toward epi but I just wanted to give this a bump and ask about methylhydroxynandrolone. Anyone have experience with this? Still looking into it but it looks favorable in a cycle like the one I'm planning.

wazzabe4747

Awards
Alright just wanna give this one final bump. I have to say the MHN is really intriguing me so unless anyone has any objections, I think this is what I'll be running:

Weeks 1-6: Test Prop 100mg eod
Weeks 1-4: MHN 15mg ed
Weeks 4-6 Masteron 100mg eod

I'll also be taking .5mg Arimidex eod for the entirety of the cycle and taper off during PCT along with a pretty standard Clomid protocol.

Sound good? I'd be willing to do a complete log with bloodwork if ppl are interested. Lemme know what you think.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay that looks like a better cycle, however why the MHN? It reads WONDERFUL on paper but in actual practice is pretty weak. I would once again use winstrol

here
1-6 test p
1-6 mast p(pointless to run 2 weeks propionate ester doesnt reach full blood plasma levels until around day 10)
1-6 winstrol 50mgs every day

wazzabe4747

Awards
okay that looks like a better cycle, however why the MHN? It reads WONDERFUL on paper but in actual practice is pretty weak. I would once again use winstrol

here
1-6 test p
1-6 mast p(pointless to run 2 weeks propionate ester doesnt reach full blood plasma levels until around day 10)
1-6 winstrol 50mgs every day
ahh i didnt know that abt the prop ester. I had always heard of ppl running mast the last 3 or 4 weeks to really harden up. and I guess I was looking at the MHN because it did look so good on paper like you said. the two DHTs freaked me out bc of a bunch of ppl saying it wreaked hell on their joints and hairline. but if you think i'll be straight then i'll take your word for it. thanks for all the help.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, MHN looks awesome on paper- but didnt pan out in real work situations, use ehm, you will be fine, joints may be a little dry, but dose your fishoil high and you wont hurt yourself