LETRO FOR GYNO REVERSAL

  1. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    LETRO FOR GYNO REVERSAL


    hey guys, not to sure if i'm posting this in the right place, new to all of this. I took a cycle WAY back of Dbol (oral) only, stupid i know. I'm 23 yrs old now... i did it when i was about 19. I had a real bad case of gyno and got the lump removed last year with surgery. Ive leaned out alot and now my left side has a lump underneath and its definitely noticeable. I don;t really want to go through the surgery again, so ive just bought Letro and Nolva, I was told to do 2.5mg ED of letro untill i think its gone then taper down and begin nolva around 40mg and taper that down for about 2 weeks? Please respond on some advice on this. Ive read letro is really intense but it seems like its my only option at this point. THANKS!

  2. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Im no expert on Letro but it should help things
  3. Advanced Member
    candle25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    76.03%

    I just tried the same thing and it didn't work for me bro.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by candle25 View Post
    I just tried the same thing and it didn't work for me bro.
    How long did you stay on the Letro for? i just started this morning hopefully it will help things out.
  5. New Member
    ProPopper's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    97
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    59.36%

    if this is the lump you have had since 19 your better off just leaving it yo. reversal must happen relatively soon to be effective. the lump is probably only noticeable to you. i have one that i can see but i have never had anyone ask about it and i literally had to point it out to my girlfriend and have her feel it before she noticed.
  6. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    yaa no ones ever said anything, but you can definitely notice it when i'm wearing tshirts and stuff, or atleast i can... it drives me nuts. i started the letro today so might as well give it a shot. ive read that it has reversed some gyno that they had for years!
  7. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by steveottawa View Post
    yaa no ones ever said anything, but you can definitely notice it when i'm wearing tshirts and stuff, or atleast i can... it drives me nuts. i started the letro today so might as well give it a shot. ive read that it has reversed some gyno that they had for years!
    oh and this isnt the lump i noticed when i was 19, i noticed this one about a year or little bit less ago, after i had surgery for the first.
  8. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    ALSO! i took my first dose of letro (.625) and my gyno has been more sore than usual... perhaps that its eating the gyno away? please respond!
  9. Advanced Member
    candle25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    76.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by steveottawa View Post
    ALSO! i took my first dose of letro (.625) and my gyno has been more sore than usual... perhaps that its eating the gyno away? please respond!
    I noticed the same thing. I dont think the letro "eats" the gyno away though. I ran it for several weeks, ramping up to 2.5mg eod then tapering down to 0.25mg ed. I'm still running it with the cycle I'm on. I've had my lump for several years as well. All I can say for sure is that I noticed an irritation on the days I took letro. It may be best taken ed despite the half life. Good luck and keep us informed.
  10. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by candle25 View Post
    I noticed the same thing. I dont think the letro "eats" the gyno away though. I ran it for several weeks, ramping up to 2.5mg eod then tapering down to 0.25mg ed. I'm still running it with the cycle I'm on. I've had my lump for several years as well. All I can say for sure is that I noticed an irritation on the days I took letro. It may be best taken ed despite the half life. Good luck and keep us informed.
    hey thanks for the quick reply! i'm going to take continue to take 1.25mg ED (.625 am, .625 pm) for another week or 2, see if it works... if not i'm gunna go to 2.5 ED (1.25 am, 1.25 pm) ill keep you posted! thanks
  11. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    ANOTHER question, is it possible for Letro to make gyno worse? I know about the rebound but i'll start taking Nolva once i start to taper down the Letro, for about a week, then continue nolva for a few weeks.
  12. Advanced Member
    candle25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    76.03%

    Nolva should cover you from the rebound. I didn't notice mine get any worse while running letro.
  13. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by candle25 View Post
    Nolva should cover you from the rebound. I didn't notice mine get any worse while running letro.
    has your lump gotten any smaller??
  14. Advanced Member
    candle25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    76.03%

    No. It was a long shot for me anyhow. It's not huge or anything, but it is there.
  15. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    yaa i haven't noticed any difference yet really... only been a week though so im sure it takes time for old gyno. Time will tell
  16. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    hey so ive been wondering IF i could start a winstrol only (oral) cycle while taking this letro to fit pre existing gyno? Most forums ive read say that a winstrol only cycle is useless but ive also heard good things about them, i'm not looking to gain much at all... cut down a little, and add maybe 5 - 10 pounds of lean mass. Would this effect the letro? please give me your opinions. Thanks!
  17. New Member
    YYZgeddylee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    79.48%

    winstrol + letro is likely going to be brutal on your joints.
  18. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by YYZgeddylee View Post
    winstrol + letro is likely going to be brutal on your joints.
    other than that?? also, im still taking 1.25 mg of letro ED, and sometimes throughout the day it seems like its really working and then at other times the gyno is like it was when i started.. could be all in my head.
  19. Advanced Member
    candle25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    76.03%

    Run test x + any other anabolic or gh. Winny alone is no good bro.
  20. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by candle25 View Post
    Run test x + any other anabolic or gh. Winny alone is no good bro.
    honestly man i don't want to do any injections
  21. Advanced Member
    candle25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    447
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    76.03%

    I'm not saying to do aas period. I dont know your situation. Injection is by far safer than oral any day.
  22. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by candle25 View Post
    I'm not saying to do aas period. I dont know your situation. Injection is by far safer than oral any day.
    hey so i am now tapering down from my letro.. and started 10mg nolva a day, i am thinking of continuing the nolva and starting a anavar 6 week cycle, any advice on the dosage???

    THANKS!
  23. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by steveottawa View Post
    hey so i am now tapering down from my letro.. and started 10mg nolva a day, i am thinking of continuing the nolva and starting a anavar 6 week cycle, any advice on the dosage???

    THANKS!
    *****SORRY not anavar, T-Bol****
  24. New Member
    thewes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%

    be very careful with the letro my man, you will feel a bit weird if you obliterate your estrogen
  25. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i ran primo/winny with letro 2.5 mg ed and reduced my gyno from it being noticable to the eye, to non-noticeable but still a small lump...

    dht + letro=shrinkage


    libido/joins were focked tho.... oh well... still fun cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  26. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    i am now on day 4 of 20mg Nolva and .3125mg of letro... gunna run the letro at that dosage for another few days then continue my nolva... and i am starting a Tbol only cycle Monday, and will take the nolva throughout. and continue you it at 40mg ED for a PCT. i know oral onlys are frowned on but ive read some good results with Tbol only. Im gunna run Tbol @ 60mg ED for 5 weeks..
  27. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    anyone???
  28. New Member
    dontknowaboutme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by steveottawa View Post
    i am now on day 4 of 20mg Nolva and .3125mg of letro... gunna run the letro at that dosage for another few days then continue my nolva... and i am starting a Tbol only cycle Monday, and will take the nolva throughout. and continue you it at 40mg ED for a PCT. i know oral onlys are frowned on but ive read some good results with Tbol only. Im gunna run Tbol @ 60mg ED for 5 weeks..
    So still no noticeable difference? How long have you been running Letro now? Very interested in Letro for pubertal gyno I have, never used AAS/PH/DS. A long shot for me, but I have been following many letro threads across difference forums. My brother had the same issue at puberty, however his pretty much went away, mine stayed.
  29. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yea once you inject you will not want to do orals ever again.
  30. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8931
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    to say winstrol alone is useless is ignorant- winstrol is a methylated STEROID what do steroids do boys and girls? Increase Nitrogen retention and protein synthesis which in turn builds muscle(with proper diet/training) winstrol alone IS NOT worthless, but winstrol+test is MUCH better

    /end rant
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  31. New Member
    steveottawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    So still no noticeable difference? How long have you been running Letro now? Very interested in Letro for pubertal gyno I have, never used AAS/PH/DS. A long shot for me, but I have been following many letro threads across difference forums. My brother had the same issue at puberty, however his pretty much went away, mine stayed.
    i am off my letro now! but i definitely noticed a decrease in size, it is barely noticeable to the eye... i still notice it because i am pretty anal with it but im sure no one else could tell. I am also taking nolva now at 20 ED so that could have helped as well, id give the letro a shot.
  32. Advanced Member
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3285
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    43.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    to say winstrol alone is useless is ignorant- winstrol is a methylated STEROID what do steroids do boys and girls? Increase Nitrogen retention and protein synthesis which in turn builds muscle(with proper diet/training) winstrol alone IS NOT worthless, but winstrol+test is MUCH better

    /end rant
    true, even sill injectable winny is better for nitrogen retention than oral
  33. New Member
    marz85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Yea once you inject you will not want to do orals ever again.

    ha ha ! second that
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Liquid Letro for gyno reversal
    By JSsurf in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 04:34 PM
  2. gyno reversal - Letro dosage?
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 12:11 AM
  3. Delayed SD gyno -reversal letro?
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:25 PM
  4. Gyno reversal log, letro
    By jpl315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 02:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in