250mg 1-T ED
400mg 4-AD ED
40mg-80mg M5AA ED

Week 5-6:
250mg 1-T ED
200mg 4-AD ED
70-80mg M5AA ED

Post Cycle Therapy
CNW Nolvadex(40 reducing to 20 over 6 weeks)
NAC/Milk Thistle
CNW Clen (2 on / 2 off)
Alternated with:
E HCL / Caffeine

Personal Statistics
Minimum Depleted BW: 180 lbs
Waist: 33.5"
Arms: 14.6, 14.75" = L,R
Date Taken: July 22, 2004
Training Experience: 10 yrs (2 BB/Strength Training)

Past Cycle Experience

First Cycle
4 week cycle 1-T(200-300mg ED)/4AD(200mg ED).
6-oxo PCT (kept all of gains)
On from 5/16/04 to 6/16/04
PCT through 7-14-04

Results:
2-4 lbs gain in lbm
20lb gain in Squat
15lb gain in Chinning strength
Very little improvement in pressing strength

Sides:
Moderate Lethargy
Appetite Increase
Increased libido

Supps, Diet, Training etc. to follow. Plan is to update this daily when possible in a detailed manner. I have had this six weeker planned for some time now, and recently added in the M1T to kickstart the cycle as suggested on several threads by Cuffs. I am comfortable with the idea of using a mild dose M1T as a first cycle. I have a good handle on how I react to 1-T dosed 200-300mg/Day. All comments/suggestions at anytime are welcomed! I am looking forward to a good bulking cycle.

Last edited to reflect dosage reduction on M1T in week 1, and increase in 1-Test for week 2. Also to reflect decreased usage of 4AD in weeks 5-6, and increased dosing of M5AA.

-Cardinal

Last edited:

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you want to pyramid on the M1T, I would pyramid up (5mg 1st week, 10mg 2nd week) instead of down.

I figure you are trying to jumpstart your cycle but since m1t is going to shut down your natty test production during the first week anyways at any dose, you might as well do a full 2 week cycle, bumping from 5mg to 10mg if you are not getting results. if you do week 2 at 5mg or 10mg you will still be shutdown, so might as well take advantage of the M1T. Don't bump to 10mg unless you need it, I would bet the stress m1t puts on people does not increase linearlly with the amount of compound taken.

Be sure to eat, putting on only 2-4lbs during a 4 week 1-t cycle seems kinda low unless you were cutting.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Diet
Minimum 3500 Calories
2g/lb lbm Protein
6-8 Liters Water/Day

Sample Food Selection
Tuna, Eggs, Turkey Burgers, WPC80, Low Fat Cottage Cheese, Chicken, Bobsredmill Extra thick oatmeal, Nature's own double fiber ww bread, EVOO, Fish Oil, Green Beans, zucchini, tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, onion, carrots

Supplements
NOW Multivitamin/Multimineral
Extra (B, C, E, Zinc)
Green Tea Extract (Caffeine)
Electrolytes (Ca+, K+, Mg+)
BSL WPC 80
Taurine (3-5g/ED)
Hawthorn Berry
Nicotine Gum
Soluble Fiber/Thickeners (Psyllium, Xantham)
Fish oil (6g/ED)

Training Focus (Strength/Hypertrophy)
Primary Lifts Trained (Current Best):
Backsquat (215x3x3)
SLDL/Keystone DL
Leg Press/Leg Curl
Horizontal Pressing (e.g. Bench, CGBP) (180x5, 215x1)
Overhead Pressing (140x5)
Dips (250x10)
Pullups/Chinups(250x1)
Rows

Training priority:
1) Avoid injury!

Miscellaneous Notes (Read if bored)
I'll post BW statistics at the start of my cycle. I expect to gain at least 10 lbs before starting due to glycogen loading etc. I won't be surprised if I experience a high amount of lethargy and HPTA shutdown within the first week of this. M1T dosing will be adjusted as necessary based on side effects. I didn't post a specific training plan as I will likely train to accomodate any problems encountered with M1T during weeks 1-2. I plan to start this within the next few days. I wanted to wait until I had taken my exam(GMAT) and finished a school project. I also am coming off 5 days heavy depletion and would like to normalize my bodyweight and metabolism a bit before beginning. By my calculations, I lost roughly 1.8 lbs bodyfat in about 5 days with a modicum of strength/muscle loss.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cr4ytonic,

Thank you for the feedback! I actually like your idea of starting at 5mg. In fact, I wouldn't mind going 5mg for both weeks there. I see the wisdom in the current line of thinking not to use any more M1T than absolutely necessary to show results.

I agree, I definitely could have gotten a bit more out of my first cycle. I didn't feel shutdown and gains were coming along nicely when I stopped at week 4. I made a couple of mistakes I won't make again. During the first two weeks I overate to a large extend and ended up gaining quite a bit of bodyfat (I didn't notice the 1-T kicking in until week 3). From there I reduced my caloric intake to 3500 (my BW had hit 210) for the final 2 weeks. That is likely what limited my anabolism. I did manage to lean out quite nicely though during those two weeks, which surprised me a great deal.

This time around I am going to be a bit more cautious. But I have at least one good thing going for me. My appetite doesn't end and I have no trouble intaking massive amounts of calories. I am actually hoping to get some appetite suppression from the M1T. I have included several appetite suppressants (Nicotine/Caffeine, No E HCL, Soluble fiber) as the increased appetite from 1-Test was part of the reason I went overboard last cycle. The suppresant mechanisms I use give me the control I need to plant calories whereever I want them. So binging issues shouldn't be a big deal this time. I am also looking forward to getting some diversification going in the diet. More protein from different sources for a change.

I also ate very consistently on PCT. Based on real world results, I think my maintenance is a bit above 15xBW. I also used E/C off and on to control appetite and that may have increased metabolism a bit. I am toying with the idea of including 1-2 HIIT session per week or other similar options for cardio which would give me further confidence in increasing calories.

Edit: Also noted. Using 5mg each week will give me a chance to adjust calorie levels for week 2 and know what to expect. I think roughly 3800 kcals would be a good starting point for the first week.

Once again, thank you for the feedback. Any and all suggestions welcomed. My home computer is FUBAR and I may not have access tonight (Friday) or Saturday. Virus has slowed my comp down I can't really download webpages or post. I'll check this a bit later if possible. I hope to be able to provide a lot of good feedback as my cycle progresses. For a non-injectable, hopefully this will produce adequate results. I know my diet will be key. Time to go eat!

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's On!

Morning Bodyweight: 189lbs
Rest: 8 Hours

I started my cycle today. 5mg M1T taken upon rising. 100 mg 1-T and 187.5 mg 4-AD taken 2 hours later. Mild to moderate lethargy felt within 1 hour of 1-T administration. Just like last time! Green tea counteracted the lethargy nicely.

Transdermal Mixing

Using an accurate scale, I measured out 7.5 g 1-Test in and mixed in 120ml T-Gel. Leaving bottle cap loose, I heated it lightly in a waterbath for about 10 minutes. I tried to get closer to 8 grams to dissolve without success. I am dosing the 4AD at 375mg/day for easy of measurement.

First application went fine. I am applying a lot of transdermal lotion given the higher amount 4AD. The T-Gel is a lot easier to work with than the Dermabolics spray I used last go round. I made the application after a hot shower, applying it to thin skinned areas as commonly suggested to increase absorption.

Day 1 Log
July 25, 2004

Sample Daily Diet

Here is an idea of what a typical menu will look like. Normally I will just track calories/protein totals and keep it clean. I don't think I left anything out. Diet is a compromise b/w what I think should yield really solid result and creating a ridiculously enjoyable diet using tons of food.

40 egg whites
6 whole eggs
2 cans tuna
2 loaves double fiber whole wheat bread
6g fish oil
3 lb bag iceberg lettuce
Jar dill pickles
1/2 container Cary's
1 pack sf gum
6 liters water
3 scoops WPC80
Promise low cal butter

Macros
~3800 Calories
410g Protein
315g Carbohydrates
55g Fat
~100g SA
Boatload of Fiber

Training July 25, 2004

Pullups
BWx2x7, BWx6, BWx5
DB Rows
90x2x8, 90x7
Partial Deads (Down to upper knee cap)
315x5, 335x5, 325x6
Hang Cleans
135x2x5
Curls
50x2x6

Notes

Felt rested and in positive spirits. Weights are representative of my true strength at start of cycle. Caffeine gave me a nice energy boost preworkout.

If I think of more I will add it in the morning!

-Cardinal

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
July 26, 2004

Bodyweight: 193 lbs
Waist: 34.25"
Rest: 6.5 hours
Food: 3900 Calories, >300g Protein

Squat
195x4 (-10lbs), 195x3, 195x4
Leg Press
360x3x7 (-3 reps)
Leg Curl
75x2x7
Calves
3x20

Observations

I felt weaker today than I have in quite some time. Lack of sleep (I need closer to 8 hours) combined with training the deadlift yesterday dropped my squat strength down 10lbs. Not quite the direction I want to be heading! I decided not to push it too hard, keeping the volume rather low. Plenty of time to go full throttle when the Androgens kick in.

I am going to dose some melatonin tonight and get in an hour or two extra sleep. It has always made a big difference for me in the past.

Overall, I feel fantastic eating this much food. I can eat all day long and not worry too much about going overboard given my food selection. Insulin has remained high and stable. Focus is good overall.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
July 27, 2004

Bodyweight: 193 lbs
Slumber: 8 hours (mission accomplished!)
Food: 3700 Calories
BP Postworkout: 131/62*

*They decided to plant a blood pressure monitor smack dab in the middle of our weight room. I am a little guy with little arms so maybe it will show accurately. I measured once a few days ago and got 111/58, oddly low I thought for postworkout. I am taking Hawthorn berry along with the M1T, so I'll keep track.

Training

Barbell Military Press
135x2x4, 135x5, 140x3(-2 reps)
DB Bench
80x4, 70x9,8,7,6
Flies
45x12,10
Pushdowns
65x9x8, 65x2x7, 65x8
COC #1
3x5
DB OH Press
60x5

Observations

I just started with the captain's of crush grippers and could close the #1 for sets of five once my hands warmed up. Plan is to work up in reps with the number one and try for the #2 when I can hit 10+. I am nowhere close now.

I got plenty of rest and felt good working out. I also didn't fatigue a great deal during the workout. Overall, quite normal. I was just much weaker than expected. I am not sure the cause. Complaints about weakness should cease within the week if all goes well!

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I never laid out a specific training protocol. My plan was and still is to take a shotgun approach and train intuitively. I have narrowed my focus a little bit regarding what I want to accomplish strengh-wise. I have never been a solid presser and have trained bench for many years. This time around I am going to focus on increasing overhead pressing by training the military press and push press frequently. I think I have more potential going that route. Horizontal pressing will be trained for hypertrophy without regard to strength.

Roughly I am looking at training pulling work and pressing work every third day, however that falls schedulewise. Squatting will be done every 4th or 5th day. Deadlifting and Hang cleans each at least once a week. I may forgo deadlifting somewhat and and work on cleans some weeks so I can train them more frequently.

Side note:

I am now carrying three bags of food around with me in addition to my bookbag. Wondering if I still need to go to the gym and lift =D Comments from peers have already started regarding the overall food volume consumed at each meal. As needed I will get more calorie dense foods in there but so far appetite has been at full throttle.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the updates, are you really eating two loaves of bread a day? Are those full loaves? That is a lot of bread!

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes. They are the nature's own double fiber loaves. I just made a bunch of sandwiches yesterday and ate them while I was studying throughout the day. It comes to about 40 slices bread total.

I am going to use more protein and fat meals today and skip out on the bread. Only major downside I have noticed so far is that it takes a lot of time to eat that much all day long. I am experiencing more soreness in my jaw than any other muscles at this point. Today will be my off day so to speak =D

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4
July 28, 2004

Bodyweight: 195
Sleep: 8 Hours
Food: 3600 Calories
BP Preworkout: 113/61

Training

Pullups
195x7, 195x5
Chins
195x3x6
HS Low Rows
220x10 (cheating)
Curls
50x6
DB Ab Work
2x15

Observations

No change in strength levels yet. Bodyweight was about 2 lbs higher than expected coming in the form of visible sub-c water retention. Very mild lethargy, predictably after 1-T application.

As I progress into this first week, I am systematically eliminating anything from my setup that might result in a lack of progress. I want to have everything tweaked by the time I notice results from the androgens. Today I incorporated a lot more dietary fat (n-9) with a temporary reduction in cho. I expect a slight drop in waterweight tomorrow and am taking a planned day off from training to rest up. No cardio has been done or will be done until I decide to bump calories further. Right now I am sitting roughly 750 cals/day over calculated maintenance.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5
July 29, 2004

Bodyweight: 188
Rest: 8 Hours
Food: 3600 Calories
Protein: 1.5g/lb lbm (High Fat)

Today's update to come...

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
July 30, 2004

Bodyweight: 189 lbs
Sleep: 7.5 hours
BP: Forgot to take it

Training

Squats
195x5, 200x5, 205x4(-1 rep off best), 210x3
Leg Curls
75x10, 75x9
HS Dips
250x10(no change), 250x2x9
DB OH Press
60x2x6(no change)
Laterals
30x7
Calf Presses
3 sets

Observations

Stronger.

My training intensity today was identical to the way I felt 'on' last cycle with 1-T/4AD. Felt more stable under the weight, adding poundage and reps from last workout. Though stronger, it was nothing freakish. Pumps were moderate in nature. No cramping anywhere or other side effects.

Changes that could account for strength:

Increase dietary fat at expense of cho. No change in calories. I was well rested but felt somewhat lethargic coming into the workout.

Since this is day 6, it is possible that the 4-AD could be kicking in. A few reports indicate noticiing effects roughly one week in on 4AD. I hope and and believe however that it is the M1T. I haven't seen much data on how quickly the M1T kicks in, but more often than not I see the pattern of noticing results at day sixish. I am going to stick to the dosage of 5mg/ED assuming continued progress.

I am bumping the 1-Test to 250mg each day and plan on running that amount for the duration of my cycle, again contingent on results.

After doing a bit more reading on M1T, I am going to approach each workout by attempting to add weight to the bar rather than adding volume and repetitions, all the while continuing to train bodyparts frequently to max out growth opportunities.

Looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

-Cardinal

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 7
July 31, 2004

Bodyweight: 196
Sleep: 8 Hours
Food: 3750 Calories

Training

Pullups
201x5x5
BB High Pulls
115x4x7
Chinups
200x6
Curls
50x6
COC Grippers
3 work sets with #1
*Going for 10 Clean reps/set. Will then attempt #2.

Observations

Slight but noticable increase in strength. My next training split should give me a good feel for how much strength I am getting off of M1T. Today (Sunday) is a rest day.

Bloating and water retention is substantial. Libido has been steadily increasing since about day 4 of cycle.

Day 8
August 1, 2004

Bodyweight: 198
Sleep: 9 hours
Food: About 3800 calories planned

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 9
August 2, 2004

Bodyweight: 205
Food: 4000 Calories Planned

Training

Squats
195x5, 200x5, 210x2x4, 185x7
Leg Press
360x12, 410x9, 450x5, 470x2x4
Calf Work On Leg Press
3 sets
Leg Curl
80x9, 80x7

Observations

Bodyweight up a lot more than expected. A lot of bloat and water retention, presumably both due to M1T/4AD combo. Libido is still increasing markedly.

Training went well. I was disappointed not to show much strength increase on the squat. However, I got a fairly significant PR on the leg press. It felt great overall.

Noticed a minor amount of muscle cramping I believe to be due to inadequate water intake yesterday. No lower back or calf cramping yet. Rather, I felt it in my shoulders, chest and lower quad of all places. Same places I typically get unexplained cramping. I will probably run calories a bit closer to 4000 this week to max out anabolism.

Note: Looking back at my training log of last cycle, I am also a bit stronger on leg curls, so I am pretty much hitting PR territory on all leg work. Good stuff.

Last edited:
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nice work. That's a crazy jump in body weight... likely due to the cessation of M1T. I usually gain several pounds after a M1T cycle. It's wierd.

Looking good man. Great log.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice work. That's a crazy jump in body weight... likely due to the cessation of M1T. I usually gain several pounds after a M1T cycle. It's wierd.

Looking good man. Great log.
Thanks for checking my log biomann. Glad to have the feedback. I am actually still running the M1T. I am on day 10 now and will run it a full two weeks at 5mg.

I hope I do experience a jump in bodyweight coming off though. I am more inclined to think my weight will drop some however if the bloating is mainly M1T and not 4AD related. We'll see. Time to hit the gym...

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
wow dude, 25 pounds in 9 days!!!! amazing. i'm actually in my first day of a similar cycle, so i'm curious as to how yours is going, being that u are a week ahead of me. hey, how tall are you by the way, just so i get an idea of ur composition.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 10
August 3, 2004

Sleep: 7 hours
Food: 4000 Calories
Midworkout BP: 118/63

Training

Incline Bench
175x3, 165x2x5 (no change), 160x5
HS Decline Press
140x3x7
DB OH Press
60x5, 60x6
HS Dips
250x2x9 (no change)
Tricep Extensions
25'sx13, 30'sx6
Finished with ab work and 10 minutes incline walking.

Observations

Decent to good pump during workout. No change in strength levels though again, I felt much more solid under the weight on all movements.

Cramping:

Noticeably worse today. I had to be very careful working out both regarding exercise selection and weights used, taking lots of extra time to warm up to hopefully avoid possible muscle pulls.

Again, I will mention, the cramping is not in lower back or calves, but instead in places where I normally cramp up badly (chest, quads, and a little shoulders). Time will tell if my supplemental regime will help with the cramps. I am still going with K, both dietary and supplemental, Mg, and 1-2 gallons water per day along with 3-5g taurine.

Diet

Pure eating enjoyment. I have discovered the low-carb tortilla and replaced my double fiber bread intake with these the last few days (as if more fiber was needed!). These things pack 14g fiber per tortilla and 8g protein. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow dude, 25 pounds in 9 days!!!! amazing. i'm actually in my first day of a similar cycle, so i'm curious as to how yours is going, being that u are a week ahead of me. hey, how tall are you by the way, just so i get an idea of ur composition.
Is your planned cycle posted yet? I'll run a search and see if I can find it. Curious as to what you will be doing.

I am a hair shy of 6'2".

I am up 25 lbs, but I don't want to give an inaccurate picture of where the weight is coming from. My initial measurement was in a depleted state. Day 1 of my cycle I was at 189 lbs. I know from past eating experience, I could bloat up to no more than 195 eating eucalorically.

So with confidence I can say I am up 10 lbs in 9 days, some of which is due to eating roughly 800-900 calories over maintenance. The rest is almost certainly coming from M1T and 4AD.

-Cardinal

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
hey, man, even 10 pounds in 9 days is great, although we can best say it is water. still, good signs man. havent began posting my log yet, i will thgough and keep u posted. good luck.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 11
August 4, 2004

Food: 4000 calories
Midworkout BP: 122/68

Pullups
210x2x5 (stronger), 210x4 (hit failure)
High Pulls
115x4x7 (no change)
DB Curls
50x8, 50x5
HS Low Rows
200x2x12, 200x11
SLDL
295x7
*Finished with 10 minutes incline walking

Observations

Modest increase in pullup strength. Those sets didn't come easily though. I should have trained the deadlift first. High pulls weren't quite agreeing with me (form issues), so I cut the deadlifting sets a bit short.

Tommorrow will be a day off from training. I am working on a 3 on, 1 off approach at the moment. I still need to work on hitting 8 hours sleep a night. Usually makes possible strength gains a reality for me.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 12
August 5, 2004

Food: 3700 Calories
Training: Off

Notes

This last three day training cycle left me with some expected DOMS. However, in addition, I am feeling a level of general achiness in my joints/muscles that is a bit more than I would normally expect. I am also feeling a bit like I have a mild headcold, minus the runny nose/sore throat etc. Basically, mild/moderate body aches and stiffness with a bit of mental fuzziness. Nothing too severe. On the positive side, muscle cramping has diminished quite a bit (due to muscle recovery I believe).

I am going to make a couple of minor alterations over the next couple of days, cutting down food volume (not cals) and getting a bit more rest. I have a feeling my diet may be causing some of the aches. Part of the achiness may also be due to the fact that I am carrying around a lot more bodyweight than I am used to.

I plan to run the M1T through the end of my next training cycle, Sunday totalling 15 days worth. I am basically going to give it a couple of days and see how I feel. This second week 'on' is turning out to be interesting re: its effects. I want to see how/if I can manage them for the better.

-Cardinal

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 13
August 6, 2004

Bodyweight: 212 lbs
Sleep: 8 hours
Food: 3500 Calories

Training

Squat
195x5, 205x5, 215x4, 225x3, 235x2, 245x1
Leg Press
360x12 (easy), 450x7, 470x4, 490x4 (20 lb PR)
Leg Curls
85x3x6
DB Curls
50x2x9, 50x8

Observations

Stronger. Again.

Woke up feeling kind of crappy. In an ill-fated attempt at getting out of bed at 6 a.m., my right oblique cramped up. Weird. I added another 7 lbs of bloat and water retention. 2lbs heavier than my previous high of 210 last cycle. It feels odd holding this much water. Dietary changes over the next couple of days will help this somewhat.

As the day progressed, I started feeling much better. Took 2 green tea capsules (~200mg caffeine) along with some nicotine gum and drastically reduced my food consumption early on. Both helped out immensely.

I noticed some slight puffiness and a tad bit of nipple irritation today also. Probably a bit more than a placebo effect. Could be from the M1T or the higher dose of 4AD. As a precautionary measure, I am going to take 30mg nolva until it subsides completely, reducing the nolva drastically as soon as symptoms abate.

Re: training, I am slightly stronger on the squat than my peak last cycle. Depth was decent but not quite to parallel. My form seems to change more to a powersquat as the weight moves up. I generated quite a nice pump from only three sets of curls.

Cold like symptoms are not noticeable but I still have some achiness in my joints overall and it took me quite a while to warm up today. I also had to be careful getting into position for squatting so I didn't induce a cramp right during the set. That would not be cool. For reference I will summarize my experience with M1T at the end of the first couple of weeks. Suffice it to say right now that I experience a number of the common sides reported in a very individualized way.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 14
August 7, 2004

Bodyweight: 200 lbs
Blood Pressure Postworkout: 118/62

Training

Incline Bench
170x2x5 (+ 5lbs), 165x5
CGBP
180x5 (no change), 175x5
DB Overhead Press
60x8 (+2 rep), 60x3x7 (+1 rep)
HS Dips
260x2x9 (+10 lbs)
Tricep Pushdowns
70x2x8 (+5 lbs)
DB Tricep Extensions
30x8, 30x7 (+1 rep)

Notes

Stonger. Weight increases in everything save CGBP. 10 lb drop in bodyweight overnight. Took 40mg Tamoxifen, decreased food volume and worked lawn care for about 1.5 hours yesterday evening. I feel markedly better than I did 2 days ago overall minus some of the food bloat and water retention. Cold-like symptoms are gone. Cramping was still a major problem training chest today.

Upon waking, I still felt the ab/oblique cramping. I believe this is what most people are referring to when they mention the lower back pain. For me it is not pain like you would get from doing heavy hyperextensions for example, but more of an internal sort of pain that radiates through to the abs. Tough to describe but I think I can reliably add that to my list of side effects now.

I mixed up a new batch of trans 4-AD yesterday as well. Got 10 grams to dissolve in the 120 mL T-Gel bottle. Wasted a good 1/2 gram in transfer though. I would indeed make a horrible chemist. Lord help me if I ever try more complicated homebrewing.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 15
August 8, 2004

Blood Pressure Post w/o: 124/62

Training

Pullups
198x10 (PR), 198x8,7,6
Neutral Chins
198x8
Partial Deads
315x5 (knee), 335x5 (knee), 315x6 (mid-shin)*
*Strength increase noted by how easy it was to go much lower with the weight.
Farmer's Walks
110's x 3 trips
DB Rows
100x6
Curls
50x7
DB High Pulls
55x9, 50x2x10

Observations

Still hitting some PR's. My abs, chest and shoulders cramped up too much after the farmer's walks to do machine rows and bothered me doing curls also. No problems with pulling muscles. All pushing muscles cramping to some degree.

Tomorrow will be my last day on M1T (tough for me to give it up!). The 1-Test transdermal should be kicking in within the week and I'll be adding M5AA as planned.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 16
August 9, 2004

Food: 4200 cals
Training: Nope, sat on my ass and ate

Day 17
August 10, 2004

Bodyweight: 203 lbs
Sleep: 6.5 hours
Food: 4000 cals

Training

Squats
195x5, 215x5, 225x5 (+20 lbs, tough), 245x2, 225x4
Leg Press
360x10, 450x5, 470x5, 500x4(+10 lbs), 510x3
Leg Curl
85x3x7(+1 rep)
Curls
50x10
DB Rows
100x9
Pullups
203x6

Notes

I ate too much last night and didn't sleep well or much at all. Woke up feeling somewhat crappy and spaced out. Wasn't expecting a good workout.

The last 2-3 days my joints have felt much better. I believe the 1-Test has/is kicking in somewhat. This effect was noted last cycle as well. When I got to the gym and started warming up the weights felt incredibly light. After this workout I am officially in PR range on the squat. I woosed out on on the 245 and didn't quite make depth on the double, stopping a few inches shy. The work at 225 was solid. I basically already hit my goal with this lift which was to workout with 225 consistently at a good rep range. Did I mention how good it feels to not have joint pain!

Did a little pulling work at the end of the session and hit some PR's there too indicating nearly full recovery at the 48 hour mark after a pretty intense session. I have snuck in a few extra sessions and I think I may do this a bit more often. More growth opportunities.

Stopped the M1T yesterday. Tonight I am starting the M5AA. I think I may go ahead and run it a bit more agressively at 50mg/day. Definitely feeling motivated about strength training at this point.

-Cardinal

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 18
August 11, 2004

Bodyweight: 204
Sleep: 7 hours (solid rest)
Food: 4000
BP: 139/62 (kind of high for me)

Training

Incline Bench
175x5(+5 lbs), 175x2x4
HS Dips
270x10(+10 lbs), 270x2x9
DB OH Press
60x8(easy), 65x5, 65x2x6(PR)
Tricep Extensions
30x12, 30x2x10(+2 reps)
Laterals
30x2x10(stronger)
Pushdowns
70x2x10
HS Decline
140x8, 140x7

Notes

Chest cramped up again, making it difficult on the inclines. I had a slight headache going into the workout and felt like my blood pressure was a bit high. Turns out is was a bit high! I took extra rest between sets and it didn't bother me much after that. I can only imagine what it feels like for some folks that get high blood pressure on M1T...that must be rather annoying and a bit dangerous.

Training Addendum:

I was fiddling around with my COC#1 Grippers. Got 13 clean reps with right hand and 12 shady reps with lefthand! I'll see if such progress continues. I want to hear the click of that #2 soon!

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 19
August 12, 2004

Bodyweight: 207
Sleep: 6 hours
Food: 3800 cals
Preworkout BP: 124/61 (normal)

Pullups
208x3x6
Partial DL's
315x5, 335x4(lost grip, easy weight), 355x3
HS Iso-Lateral Pulldowns
200x3x9
DB Armpit High Pulls
50x9, 55x9, 60x9
Curls
55x6, 55x5
Calves
385x3x15
Forearms
35'sx3x8, 35x2x20

Notes

Woosed out on doing farmer's walks, and substituted some wimpy forearm curling movements instead. Felt strong on the deadlift. The 20 lb jump was a bit much to pull 5 reps with though. Felt good handling the 55's on curls toward the end of the workout. Goal now is to get to 70's. I usually make good progress on the pulling movements and I think I can make it close to that.

I still noticed what felt like increased blood pressure in my head and neck region. I especially notice it when I lay down. That is the reason for only 6 hours sleep last night. I am back taking hawthornberry so maybe that will help.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 20
August 13, 2004

Bodyweight: 210
Food: 3400 Cals
Training: Off

Day 21
August 14, 2004

Sleep: 8.5 hours
Food: 3600 cals
Blood Pressure pwo: 124/63

Training

Squat
215x5, 230x5(+5), 225x3x5
Leg Press
450x8, 500x4, 450x7
Curls
55x7
DB Rows
110x2x7(PR),
Leg Curls
90x2x7(+5lbs)
Calves
2x12

Notes

Solid workout overall, good focus. 225 felt very comfortable on the squat. Good depth and overall control. About 5lb strength gain from last workout 4 days ago. My lower back was feeling a little funky presumably from the deads done day b/f yesterday. Leg presses didn't help that any either.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 22
August 15, 2004

Bodyweight: 197
Sleep: 8.5 hours
Food: 3600 Cals

Training

DB OH Press
60x8, 65x4x7(+1 rep)
HS Dips
280x5, 280x5, 280x9, 280x8, 275x8
DB Laterals
30x2x10
Tricep Pushdowns
75x7
Tricep Extensions
35x7, 35x6, 30x13(+1 rep)
HS Decline
140x9(+1 rep), 140x8

Complaints

Cramping in chest very bad once again. Couldn't bring the bar down to do incline bench and barely managed dips after several failed attempts at doing a proper set. Decline again seemed to bother it least. I'll try first in routine next go round. Overhead pressing not a problem and progressing nicely still. That is my training focus on pressing anyhow. Looking forward to tomorrow's pulling workout.

To deal w/cramping, I am adding even more K+ and Mg+ along with supplemental Ca+. Still shooting for 6-8 liters H20 ED.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 23
August 16, 2004

Bodyweight: Not Taken
Sleep:7 hours
Food: 4000+
Blood Pressure Evening: 124/62, same as always taken on different machine at Sam's.

Training

Pullups
199x9, 199x8(no change), 199x8
DB Rows
100x7(no change)
HS Isolateral-Pulldowns
205x10(+5 lbs), 205x9
Curls
55x6
DB Ab Work
80's x 14, 12, 10
1set Hanging Leg(make that knee) Raises
DB High Pulls
60x10, 65x2x7

Notes

First training session since day 6 that I haven't noticed strength increases. I was on a roll too. To adjust for this I am upping my cals to 4000+ for my next training cycle. Sleep has been good the last few days so I don't think that is the problem. If I don't notice anything from M5AA within the next few days, I will bump the dose from 50 to 70 mg ED.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 24
August 17, 2004

Bodyweight: 200
Food: 4500+
Training: None

Day 25
August 18, 2004

Bodyweight: 203
Sleep: 9.5 hours
Food: 4100

Training

Squats
215x5, 230x2x5(tough), 245x3(+1rep), 255x1
Leg Press
450x8, 500x4, 450x8
Curls
55x8(+1 rep)
Leg Curls
90x7, 95x7(+5 lbs)
DB Rows
110's x 9 (+2 reps!)
HS Isolateral Pulldowns
210x12
Weighted Crunches
35x3x12
HKR
1x12

Notes

Didn't notice any quad cramping today. Chest didn't cramp up too much reaching to grab the barbell on squats as it has every time in the past. Good signs.

No strength increase on leg work from last workout. That was a bit disappointing giving I felt great overall and definitely recovered coming into the workout. Pulling work still progressing nicely as it always does. I am using the biggest DB they have on the rows. Feels good. I really wish they went up to 150's as I really enjoy using the dumbells.

I am getting a bit impatient and am bumping the M5AA up to 70 mg/day. Gonna see what this stuff can do at the higher dosing. When I run out of 10mg tabs, it goes up to 80 =D

Shooting for 10 hours sleep tonight. Already hit my calorie total for the day. Bodybuilding is a tough lifestyle let me tell you.

-Cardinal

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 26
August 19, 2004

Bodyweight: 202
Sleep: 10 hours (mission accomplished!)
Food: 4200 Cals

Training

DB OH Press
65'sx7, 65x2x8(+1 rep), 65x9(+2 reps)
HS Dips
280x9(no change, tough on shoulders), 275x10
DB Laterals
30x12(+2 reps), 30x10
Tricep Extensions
35x2x8(+1 rep), 35x6
HS Decline
140x2x12
Farmer's Walks
1 set w/110's
JM Press
155x6

Notes

Almost all cramping gone! What a relief. Probably placebo, but I definitely felt more aggressive than usual and was able to crank out a few more reps out of nowhere. Methinks the M5AA is kicking in gear.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 27
August 20, 2004

Bodyweight: 200

Training

Curls
55x8(no change), 55x7
DB Rows
110x10(+1 rep)
HS Isolateral Pulldowns
220x9, 230x7, 230x6
DB High Pulls
65x2x7
Forearms
115x2x20, 135x20, +1 set w/40's
Leg Curls
95x7(not recovered)

Notes

Nothing much to report. Strength gains were minimal, didn't notice any increased aggression/focus. Only thing I took pre-workout was M5AA, no caffeine in my system. Trying to test out to see what effect it is having.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Yes. They are the nature's own double fiber loaves. I just made a bunch of sandwiches yesterday and ate them while I was studying throughout the day. It comes to about 40 slices bread total.

I am going to use more protein and fat meals today and skip out on the bread. Only major downside I have noticed so far is that it takes a lot of time to eat that much all day long. I am experiencing more soreness in my jaw than any other muscles at this point. Today will be my off day so to speak =D

Do you think that the bread may lend to even more bloating?

Your progress looks good. How much M5AA are you taking?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for stopping in SJA!

This is probably more information than you are looking for but...I think the extra fiber causes quite a bit of acute stomach distention (obviously), but nothing notable in the way of increased sub-c water retention. I have noticed significantly more sub-c water retention with the near 400mg 4AD I am using now compared to the 200mg I used in my last 1-T/4AD cycle. I 'think' I may be able to tell when I am getting too much estrogen conversion b/c I notice increase bloat and puffy nipples concomitantly. Now I am back to taking 10mg nolva each day, as I noticed more puffiness than usual once again. I have a strong feeling it is due primarily to the 4AD at this point.

I think someone with a wheat intolerance would be more likely to notice extra bloat from all that bread. Compared to an equivalent amount of cho from another non-fructose source, I haven't noticed more bloat. A lot of people seem to pin excess sub-c water retention on fiber. I don't see by what mechnism that could occur. Rather it just seems like the fiber would draw more water into the colon, creating bulk that way and enhancing regularity.

In addition to the 100+ grams fiber/day, I have consumed quite a few polyols that function as osmolar laxatives. I can handle up to about 200grams sorbitol/starch hydrolysate if I am careful. Lots of distention/gas but no sub-c water retention. I figure that is b/c they aren't as readily stored as glycogen etc.

I am taking 70-80mg M5AA each day. I have some 10mg tabs from sledge and lots of 20's from cnw. I want to see if I notice an effect on strength greater than I noticed using just 1-T/4AD alone. So far, I can't say anything definitive. My strength gains were better when dosing 5mg M1T actually than now. My next training cycle starting tomorrow should be telling as to whether the increase dosage from 50-70+ will yield results.

-Cardinal

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing your M5AA? Preworkout or spaced throughout the day? I found that if I took 20mg in the morning (~8 hours pre-workout) and then another 40mg about 1.25 hours pre-workout that I noticed strength and agressiveness in the gym....far more than just 30-40mg preworkout.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I have been taking 20mg first thing in the morning and 30mg about 20 minutes pre-workout. I take a final dose or two in the evening to make up the total. Maybe I should try it more like 1 hour preworkout? I'll try that to see if there is an effect one way or another. Can't hurt.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear how that goes, I am debating the two ways of taking it when I start in a week or two.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I experimented with different dosages based on feedback. I realize that everyone is different...and I really believe that day to day...we may all experience differences even with like dosages within ourselves. So, I started with what seemed to be the standard - 30mg P/W. The mean definition of P/W to me at the time was 30min. I would rely on my workout parnter's comments (he didn't know about my experiment) on my strength. I just remembered one day him saying "Jesus....where did you that come from?". I looked at the clock and I was about 1 hour and 45 minutes post dosing. The next day I payed closer attention and it was between 1:30 and 1:45. The following day or two was at the 2 hour mark. A couple of days it was around the 1 hour mark. So it varied a bit day to day. Since it seemed to give me a 2 hour window, I just stayed with 1:15. If it hit sooner then I would go like mad. If I didn't feel it right away, I would slow my workout cadence a tad to give it time.

One note: I was dieting (leaning) so I was in a caloric deficit. Sleep was a factor (or lack there of) and so was carb cycling. I also noticed that the aggressiveness and strength wasn't as apparent on low carb days. This may explain the variance in time as well (looking back this is my theory....I didn't think about it at the time).

Also, when I started taking it in the AM, the feeling of agressiveness was not as apparent as just doing a P/W dosing. This may be due to the fact that I was already a little rambunctious :twisted: and the gradient in mood wasn't as large. My strength still came though and the point of splitting doses was to maintain the DHT and hardening aspects of the compound.

Just some feedback for you to ponder :think:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your experiences SJA. I agree individual differences play a big role. I noticed a substantial increase in strength today. Took 40mg M5AA, almost exactly 1 hour preworkout and I felt stronger warming up onwards. To be objective, I should also note I took 100mg caffeine and roughly 8 mg E HCL about 3 hours before training. I could still feel the effects. I was stronger on literally every lift I attempted today, so I think it was more than likely the M5AA at work or more accurately the combo of 1-T/4AD/M5AA.

Regarding the agression, I am normally an incredibly calm person. I never get very fired up over anything. Today was no different. I calmly and methodically waded through each set, just focusing on good form and trying my best not to get injured with the heavier weights. Maybe I will try listening to some music ahead of time to see if that has an effect lol. Maybe some nice mozart or elevator music. That'll do it.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 29
August 22, 2004

Bodyweight: Not taken
Food: 3600 Cals

Training

Squats
215x4, 235x3x5(+5 lbs!), 245x3, 260x1(+5 lbs)
Calf Presses
540x2xlots
Leg Press
460x8(+10 lbs)
Leg Curls
100x7(+5 lbs)
Curls
55x9(+1 rep)
HS Isolateral Pulldowns
235x9(+5lbs and +2 reps)
DB Rows
110x10(need heavier DB's)

Notes

Stronger.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 30
August 23, 2004

Bodyweight: 201
Food: 3500 cals

Training

*Took M5AA, 20mg rising, 40mg exactly 1 hour preworkout, workout lasted 1 hour, 15 minutes. As usual, rest breaks were 3-5 minutes to max out strength potential. You can assume this for most of my training throughout this log (past and future unless otherwise noted).

Edit: I should also note I took ~8mg E HCL and 100mg caffeine in the form of green tea at 7:30 am, 2.5 hours preworkout.

Total work sets today: 12

DB OH Press
60x8, 70x6, 70x7(failure), 70x6, 80x1(max, lol)
HS Dips
275x10, 285x10(+5 lbs)
DB Laterals
35x2x7(PR, first time using 35's appreciably)
Tricep Extensions
35x2x9(+1 rep)
HS Decline
160x2x8

Notes

I established a good baseline to work with for using the heavier DB's for OH Pressing. Strength gain seems appreciable. I did the 80lbers as the very last set of my workout. As a general note, I am seeing what I predicted regarding overhead pressing strength versus vertical pressing(more triceps work). Namely, I am progressing much faster OH pressing than I could/would with flat presses. I tried two separate tricep exercises. Though I was stronger, the increase in OH pressing was much more notable. As long as my shoulder doesn't give me crap, dips are treating me nicely now. HS dipmachine is a godsend.

BW has been holding stead around the 200 mark. Probably due to consistent diet (trying not to bloat up too much) as well as the combo of M5AA, nolvadex at 10+mg/ED, and 1-T. I noted similar leaning out effects from 1-T last cycle.

Reality check. I have a bit under two weeks remaining in cycle. I am going to carefully aim for getting stronger with a bit more mass to top off the cycle. Now that things are rolling, I am really curious how the strength gains of high dose M5AA will compare to the measly 5mg M1T. So far the M1T is winning out but not by a lot. I definitely don't miss the nasty sides. Going with the notion of lean gains, I am going to lower the dose of 4AD to 200mg/ED. Puffiness should essentially go away. Very little remains now after more nolva. At some point, probably at the very end of the diet I will drop out 4AD entirely and take a few days to purposefully dry out. That way I can at least give a ballpark estimate within a few pounds accuracy regarding gains. For the duration of the cycle, I am planning to cycle calories b/w 3500-4000, taking into account that I will probably overeat on some days. Hoping to average about 3800, which would be roughly 20xbw assuming I could deplete down to about 190 now.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 31
August 24, 2004

Bodyweight: 200 lbs
Sleep: 4 hours
Food: 4000 planned

Training:

Took 100mg caffeine and 40 mg M5AA pre-workout. Couldn't sleep last night. Bad insomnia and was up from 2:15 onwards. Rested for about an hour before training. Helped a bit. Ate some protein at night.

HS Isolateral Pulldowns
240x9, 245x7, 250x6, 260x5(failure)*

*Ridiculously pleased with the strength increase here. After last night's debacle I definitely feel I didn't deserve it. Waiting 1 hour or so to workout after taking it may be having an effect. The other possibility is that it has just taken this long to kick in. I am hoping the former, but will take either explanation. It could also have something to do with motor learning on this particular exercise since it is 'sort of' new to me. Doesn't seem so different than chins though except that the Newtons are distributed more evenly throughout the range of motion. Mark of a well-designed machine if you ask me.

DB High Pulls
65x9, 70x8, 80x6, 70x7(+5, hit failure)
Curls
55x9(no change), 60x4(lol)
Forearms
155x3x15(bb behind back), 40'sx2x9(hammers)
HS Low Rows
240x10(tons of cheating here)

Notes

Some funds have been transfered over to CNW. Methinks I have found a compound I like! Can't pin any other side effects to it yet either.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 32
August 25, 2004

Food: 4500 calories (ok so a little overboard)
Sleep: 7 hours (will do better tonight)

Training: off day, decided to lift anyways.

DB OH Press
65x7, 70x2x7, 80x1(failed on 2nd)
DB Laterals
35x8(+1 rep), 35x9(+2 reps)
Tricep Extensions
35x11(+2 reps, failure), 35x10(+1 rep)
Pushdowns
75x2x9(+5lbs and 2 reps since 8/15)
HS Decline
160x9(+1 rep), 160x8

Notes

Felt recovered so I figured why not go in and train a little. Shoulders were definitely fully recovered as I was considerably stronger. Got on the HS Dip machine to warm up but it didn't feel good at all. Body/joints need rest from dips. Muscles and cns recovered fine though.

Felt a bit more aggression than normal both in and out of the gym. Vascularity/muscle hardness was visibly apparent. Not really sure if this is a new development or not, but if it is, I am noting almost all of the typical sides of M5AA that most users report.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 33
August 26, 2004

Training:

Squats
215x4, 240x5, 240x3x4(all tough)
Leg Press
470x7, 450x9(+1), 450x8
Curls
55x9
DB Rows
110x9(-1)
Leg Curls
100x8(failure, +1)
Partial Deads
275x10, 295x9(good ROM)

Notes

A bit stronger. Nothing remarkable. Gonna hold on the squats and work with 240 again next time before bumping. Wasn't nearly as solid on that as I would have liked. Been a while since I added partial(sldl) deads in there. Definitely left me exhausted, leg shaking something crazy at the end.

keith1569

Awards
sweet thanks for the constant updates..definately a great log to read

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are welcome keith! Glad to see others are benefiting from reading it. There are quite a few really good logs here at AM and more useful info in general on ph/ps than on any other board. It is a great feeling to be a part of testing out some of these relatively new compounds.