FL3X wants to be AndroMassive

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I will be logging my experiences with Primordial Performance's AndroMass here. Don't expect daily posts with details on every little thing I did at the gym, but do expect to see my observations from this cycle. I will post as much info as I can as far as weight gain, body composition, strength gains, and mood, trying to stick with the basics to give everyone what they're really looking for, as I don't feel like my whole diet and training regimen details are neccessary and nobody really cares.

I'm on day 5 of dbol, just bumped to 50mg yesterday, and this will be day 3 of AndroMass for me. I'm running the dbol for another 3.5 weeks, then either running Mass solo or stacking in AndroHard. Not sure yet.

Support supps are covered. Calorie intake is sickly high. I'm sticking with a lot of compound lifts on a 5 day split. My SERM will be Nolva. Probably going to add the TRS to this, but I think Sustain Alpha gives me the sh!ts. If there is anything I may have forgot to mention or you are curious about, let me know.

Let the journey begin!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting weight: 205

Current weight: 209.

I am feeling pumped from dbol. I'm currently taking it 20mg with lunch, 20 preworkout, and 10 post workout.

AndroMass is being dosed at 7 AM and then again at 3 PM. This might have to change though as my workouts are going to be starting around 5-6 PM for the next couple weeks, and I want the best blood levels I can have for my workouts.

I am still contemplating and calculating for a third bottle of AndroMass. If I do decide to buy a third bottle, my plan is to keep the cycle at 8 weeks, but have my last 2-3 weeks of the cycle including a third serving of AndroMass or just taking an extra cap or 2 per serving. Guess we'll wait and see how it treats me first.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't follow this as I have no interest in hormonals. I clicked on new posts and this came up. I just had to give kudos for a title that made me laugh!

Good luck.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't follow this as I have no interest in hormonals. I clicked on new posts and this came up. I just had to give kudos for a title that made me laugh!

Good luck.
Thanks man

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran dbol before?

and following along:)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm following out of general interst. I appreciate short and "too the point" reviews. Far to many logs contain a bunch of usless jargon.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'm in bro! You know I just love dbol!!

Bulltonic

Awards
I'm in. Running AM and AH right now. Have dbol too but not sure when to add it in or to wait. Anyway, looking forward to your log.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Running AM and AH right now. Have dbol too but not sure when to add it in or to wait. Anyway, looking forward to your log.
Would like to hear your feedback as well

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, can't wait for this ride.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ran dbol before?

and following along:)
This will be my first real experience with dbol. I ran it for like 2 weeks a little over a year ago, maybe 2 years ago now, but haven't ever ran it for 4 or more, or stacked it with anything.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome all.

Yesterday was supposed to be leg day, but I worked too long and opted for a cheat meal and a nap instead, so legs will be today.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome all.

Yesterday was supposed to be leg day, but I worked too long and opted for a cheat meal and a nap instead, so legs will be today.
So you're taking 3 pills at 7:00am and 3 pills at 3:00pm??

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found it...subbed

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're taking 3 pills at 7:00am and 3 pills at 3:00pm??
Correct. Today however I changed it up a bit. I took my first dose at 9 and will take my second dose at 4, and hit the gym by 5.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed in! Thanks for the link, I can't wait to see how the Andromass works for ya.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you dosing the dbol and AM at the same time?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Good to see another lifter from Michigan! I'm from the southeast area *Roseville* Interested to see this log!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you dosing the dbol and AM at the same time?
Currently no. Dbol 20mg after lunch, 20mg preworkout, 10mg post workout, where the second dose of AM would be around 1-1.5 hours before my workout. Do you think the absortion technology of the AM would help shuttle the dbol in faster too and maybe I should try dosing them together?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see another lifter from Michigan! I'm from the southeast area *Roseville* Interested to see this log!
Welcome! I'm probably a good hour and a half, two hours northwest of you, the center of the mit, living in Midland currently.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently no. Dbol 20mg after lunch, 20mg preworkout, 10mg post workout, where the second dose of AM would be around 1-1.5 hours before my workout. Do you think the absortion technology of the AM would help shuttle the dbol in faster too and maybe I should try dosing them together?
I'm sure the Dbol and the Andromass will be great together, but i was really hoping this would be an AndroMASSIVE Solo Log, so i could really see what Andromass alone could do.:sad:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure the Dbol and the Andromass will be great together, but i was really hoping this would be an AndroMASSIVE Solo Log, so i could really see what Andromass alone could do.:sad:
Oh but you will my friend. I'm expecting fast strength and size gains from the dbol, which will probably taper off, and the last 4 weeks that I run AM solo, we'll all see what of those results are solely from the AM, and also be able to see how it treats me solo. I didn't expect intense gains from AM until about week 3 anyways, so I wanted a kickstart. It's been since October since I had a good cycle! I've been itching lol.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh but you will my friend. I'm expecting fast strength and size gains from the dbol, which will probably taper off, and the last 4 weeks that I run AM solo, we'll all see what of those results are solely from the AM, and also be able to see how it treats me solo. I didn't expect intense gains from AM until about week 3 anyways, so I wanted a kickstart. It's been since October since I had a good cycle! I've been itching lol.
Fair Enough.:scratchchin:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just came across these. I'm an ass man, and I think I'm in love:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update from my phone.

I weighed in at 214 today. That's 9 pounds in 5 days. My bench and bent over db row strength also has gone up a little.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
i agree its gonna be hard to tell what the andromass is all about with dbol in the mix. i did appreciate the ass pics tho lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Dbol will be in my future if i can find it as well, Even if Andromass is very effective at the end of the day it's more expensive so well just have to see what happens :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's possible you could get by with a lower dose of dbol if taken at the same time with the same effects.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Sub

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther, let's get this show on the road! :thumbsup:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd
Sound like a hell of a stack never got a chance to try Dbol so i'm curios how it treats you.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i always found 30-35mgs of dbol is the sweetspot for me

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll stick with the 20mg preworkout dose, took only 10mg with lunch this time, still contemplating 10mg postworkout. That would be 40 total.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
40 is too low for me. I have legit stuff and I have to run it at 60.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40 is too low for me. I have legit stuff and I have to run it at 60.
You're an exception to the rule, you eat orals like candy lol.

I'm gonna try 40 for a couple more days and if I'm not happy with the pumps I'm gonna try 50 again.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

I'm gonna try 40 for a couple more days and if I'm not happy with the pumps I'm gonna try 50 again.
lol true that! Well, we both know what probably happened with my cycle :head:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol true that! Well, we both know what probably happened with my cycle :head:
That's good news. I'll email you back later on gmail I got some questions lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You are up 10 pounds from 50 right? Ya, 40 should be fine, we will have to see.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are up 10 pounds from 50 right? Ya, 40 should be fine, we will have to see.
That is right, but I only was at 50 for a couple days, I was at 30 prior to that.